Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban Wedding Pictures
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban are getting hitched: "We are very happy to be back in Australia. We have come home to celebrate our wedding with our family and friends." Reports say the big day will be held at Mary MacKillop Memorial Chapel. Check out Nicole and Keith‘s wedding pictures here.
- 500 Free iTunes Downloads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Comedic lovers Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy have hooked up. Back in December, Jim on Jenny: "I like her, she’s a nice person."
- Kate Beckinsale continues to ooze hotness (still together with husband Len Wiseman, apparently).
- Mischa Barton and boyfriend Cisco Adler hit up a vegetarian restaurant. Mmm, tofu burgers.
- Jessica Biel is fit for a racetrack. Yee-haw!
- A great round-up of amusing things that have happened to Jessica Alba this year…
- Nicole Richie and Mischa Barton show off their bones on the beach. Literally! Mmm, bones. Slurp!
- Lindsay Lohan is not Jewish… despite her necklace, which bears the Hebrew word "Chai," meaning "life."
- Mariah Carey has been forced to cancel three dates on her upcoming tour (including Seattle, WA and Hershey, PA) due to low ticket sales. The tour has ONE sold out show in NYC and the rest of the dates are selling very poorly. The pop diva will do her 900th interview this week on Leno to try and sell tickets. In recent years, Mariah Carey had to scale back from large arenas to more "intimate" locales after ticket demand fell short of expectations. She’s certainly no Madonna…
- Justin Timberlake will release his sophomore album "FutureSex/LoveSounds" on September 12. The first single "SexyBack" will go live July 7. "SexyBack" was co-written and co-produced by Justin Timberlake, Timbaland and Nate Hills. Sexyback!!!!!!!!!
- Invasion‘s William Fichtner‘s joins the cast of Prison Break playing a federal agent who’s hot on the trail of the show’s on-the-lam lead characters.
- As expected, Superman Returns is getting rave reviews. If you’re around the Mann Village Theater (961 Broxton Avenue, Westwood) @ 5:30PM this Wendesday, the 21st… make sure of the first 300 people to arrive. You’ll get a front row seat in the red carpet high-rise bleacher and a limited number of give-aways will be distributed to the crowd at random — premiere tickets, Superman t-shirts, posters, and two 37” LCD TVs! Who’ll be there? Brandon Routh, Kevin Spacey, Kate Bosworth, James Marsden, Parker Posey, et al…
In celebration of tomorrow’s World Refugee Day and
Angelina Jolie‘s interview on Anderson Cooper 360°.