Nicole Kidman's Wedding Pictures

Nicole Kidman's Wedding Pictures

Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban are set to get married this Sunday in Manly at St. Patrick’s Seminary’s Cardinal Ceretti Chapel. Among those reportedly invited include Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe, Moulin Rouge director Baz Luhrmann, Cold Mountain co-star Renée Zellweger and her ex-husband, Kenny Chesney, who is a good friend of Keith‘s.  There is speculation that Nicole‘s ex-husband Tom Cruise will attend but no official word yet. Pictured above starting from the top left :: Nicole with cancer patient Ben Osborn at the Sydney Childrens Hospital from yesterday.  Nicole (I love her outfit) and best friend Naomi Watts out and about last night.  Nicole, Keith, 13-year-old daughter Isabella Cruise, and 11-year-old son Connor Cruise, are driven to Nicole‘s Sydney waterfront home earlier today.  More pictures in the gallery!

UPDATE 1 :: Is a Moulin Rouge reunion in the works? Nicole Kidman is reportedly going to sing at her own wedding together with Moulin Rouge co-star Ewan McGregor, just as they did in the movie.

UPDATE 2 :: Nicole and Keith‘s wedding pictures can be found here.

Keith Urban, wearing a hat, with his mother, Marienne Urban,
and Nicole Kidman‘s son, Connor Cruise, between them.
nicole kidman wedding pictures01
nicole kidman wedding pictures19
nicole kidman wedding pictures20
nicole kidman wedding pictures21
nicole kidman wedding pictures22

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

first!!! yayi feel sorry for connor and isabella, suddenly both parents are getting followed by the paparazzi non-stop, it would be such a big adjustment for them

Congratulation nic, keith is a good choice! I hope that your wedding is last.

I hope they have a lovely and memorable wedding day and everything goes well! I also hope they will be very happy together!

It’s funny how the media/tabloids refer to Tom and Niclos’ kids as their “children”… …however, Angelina Jolie’s kids are always labeled as her “adopted children”

I think it’s because she adopted Maddox on her own, and then she adopted Zahara when she was not admitting her relationship with Brad. Tom and Nicole adopted their children when they were married – which makes it more "their" children.

why bring up angelina jolie?? nothing to do with this thread!! Can we not have one where she’s not mentioned………………….

#6 / You’re absolutely right – I was about to say that – however, I kind of wanted to say something in favor of Nicole.

ErinMarie79 @ 06/23/2006 at 10:03 am

I think the media should get rid of pointing out "adopted" whenever they talk about either sets of kids. It’s so needless to point out in my opinion. I’m happy for Nicole and Keith. I hope they can manage to have a nice wedding without the media intruding too much.

love Nicole! @ 06/23/2006 at 10:20 am

Hope Keith is good ’nuff. lol. Love his music.agree w/you others who said what does the brange have to do with Nicole’s happy news?Could be it’s JJ and so they end up in every thread because this is where the besotted-by-brange-bunch lives?Anyway, BEST WISHES NICOLE AND KEITH!!

The Children @ 06/23/2006 at 10:24 am

I’m old enough to remember when TC and Nicole adopted their children. They were adamant they wanted their children to be raised away from the limelight with as much privacy as possible for them. They did a great job of that and you never saw those kids being used for good press. In fact, you practically never saw them at all until they were old enough to veto! TC seems to be following that pattern with Suri, and in spite of all the well-deserved critcism of TC– you still gotta give him a point for that.

This marriage is a crock of *hit! It will never last. And why in the hell would Keith want to sign a prenup giving him $875,000 for every 2 yrs that they are together? Who in the hell wears the pants in this awful relationship? What a pansy…doenst he make enough damn money that he doesnt need hers when they decide to part ways. He should be ashamed of himself. I kinda liked him before this.

#9 "I guess I am not being clear here , I was referring to "Adopted Children” as opposed to "Children”."To a parent, there is no difference between an adopted child and a natural birth child. What exactly is your point? It appears as though you just wanted to mention AJ. Do you ever think of anything else?

boy Conner is going to be quite handsome when he grows up!!!All the best for Nicole, the institution of marriage seems to be crumbling at our feet atm with 50% of all marriages ending in divorce but I’m glad that people haven’t lost hope.

prenups for all @ 06/23/2006 at 11:57 am

I wish ordinary, poor people like me could have my mate sign a "get lost" pre-nup if they have any bad habits in the marriage. lol. Good luck Nic, good thing you jumped or was pushed off that crazey train!

i am bit freaked out they refered to Bella and Connor both with last name Cruise!!! Their names are each Kidman Cruise!!! They are not just Tom kidz, just wanted to get that right!And I really wish Keith and Nicole the most beautiful wedding and some privacy!!!

katie holmes @ 06/23/2006 at 11:58 am

I have always admired Nicole and wish her good luck in her wedding and marriage to Keith. Now, if someone could please help me escape from this maniac.

Hi..is it me or does something not lok right with these two??? I always liked Nicole.. actually was glad when she and Tom C. split up he seems so erratic.. anyhow thinking back to how she loooked just a few years ago..pink cheeked long gorgeous red hair.. now she looks just like the rest of hoolywood.. frozen hair all burned out from overbleaching.. toomuch botox.. that surprized deer in the headlights look… and I really don"t know Keith , Iam notr into cw. music.. but wirh his highlighted hair and all those earring.. I just don"t know something seems off to me.. does Nicole come off kina desperate to anybody.. hey I am just an outsider ..but I truly wish them the best of luck.. and I hopre they make a good family life with out all that scientology stuff thrown at them.. they are the important people in all this good lick all

# 19 sorry about my ttyping I am a invalid do the best I can/ and my keyboard is ancient

Isabella looks like she might grow up to become like Chastity Bono. Just saying’.I sincerely hope she is not gay because of the whole Scientology thing. sigh*

someone, quick, ask the kids if they "REALLY" have a new sister or if it is still on order!

dogdayscoming @ 06/23/2006 at 4:27 pm

#4 t’s funny how the media/tabloids refer to Tom and Niclos’ kids as their “children”… …however, Angelina Jolie’s kids are always labeled as her “adopted children”Go talk to Cliniqua, I’m sure you can still find her on AJ/BP’s last thread still waiting to pounce on anyone who isn’t in agreement with her.Now, back to our regularly scheduled program. I certainly do hope this is the real thing for them. I think she either carried herself very well after the way TC divorced her or she under some kind of threat to never open her mouth about what really happened.Which one is Isabella? Not the one walking with the blond pony tail. She looks too old.

showmethemoney @ 06/23/2006 at 4:30 pm

#13 rob Who in the hell wears the pants in this awful relationship? I don’ think that’s really the question….probably more like who has the most moola. :-)

that’s naomi watts with the blond pony tail. isabella is the girl in the group photo (standing to the left of Keith Urban) on her own in the one after that. here’s hoping nicole’s move to nashville will help her wash the rest of that phony hollywood muck out of her hair.

TEAM LARA CROFT @ 06/23/2006 at 5:28 pm

I LOVE ANGELINA JOLIE!!!!!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All