Reese Witherspoon: REALLY Not Pregnant!!
- Effortlessly chic Kate Hudson takes the July 2006 cover of Vogue Magazine. She poses with Owen Wilson in promotion of their upcoming film, You, Me, and Dupree, which opens July 14th. Full Kate Hudson‘s Vogue photoshoot here. (Apologies, images removed!)
- UPDATE :: Aaron Spelling dies at 83, succubing to cancer in his Los Angeles home. SOB!!!!!!!!! Spelling set a record of producing more than 3,000 TV shows. Who will make all of the trashly 90210, Sunset Beach, and Melrose Places for the next generation????????? We are all screwed!!!!!!
- Reese Witherspoon‘s scary lawyer people are not only suing Star Magazine but they’re also requiring me to publish this canned apology since Reese is not pregnant, so here goes:
RETRACTION & APOLOGY: We previously re-published a story which had appeared in Star Magazine claiming that actress Reese Witherspoon is pregnant with her third child. We now know that this story is false and unfounded. We regret the error and apologize to Ms.Witherspoon for any distress that the publication of this story may have caused.
This is the aforementioned "story" (already revised), published about a month ago. The funny thing is that I don’t even read Star Magazine. Weird, huh? In any event, SORRY REESE!! LOVE YA!!
- Free Gift Cards!! $250 Victoria’s Secret Gift Card, $250 Banana Republic Gift Card, and $250 GAP Gift Card!
- Here are some more lovely pictures of Britney Spears with her jet-black hair dye job.
- Selma Blair files for divorce from husband Ahmet Zappa.
- Pictures of "Promiscuous Girl" Nelly Furtado performing at TRL.
- Kate Beckinsale reveals to Allure that she was anorexic: "I [wish] I had had a sensible magazine article to have read at the time from someone who was actually intelligent. I never really talked about that, actually. [But] when I was around 22 or 23, I decided I’d mention it because I decided I was one of the few people I knew who had that problem who didn’t remain a freak about it."
- Keanu Reeves doesn’t write emails… because he doesn’t own a computer. Can you really live without one these days?
- Katherine McPhee is Katie Holmes‘ doppelganger.
- Here are the scans I was unfortunately forced to take down: Britney Spears in OK! Magazine.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt needs some extra support.
- Keith Urban‘s bachelor party wasn’t wild… wife-to-be Nicole Kidman and her parents were there!
- Look! Up in the sky! Superman’s iconic S-Shield will be projected on popular landmarks around the country — Niagara Falls; the Time Warner Center in New York City, where it will be clearly visible from Central Park and other parts of Manhattan; the Queen Mary in Southern California’s Long Beach Harbor; the new Fantasy Tower of the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas; Chicago’s Sears Tower; and the giant Mall of America in Minneapolis.
- Here are two new releases you may have missed along the way:
- Project Runway‘s Daniel Vosovic doesn’t like Tevas either!
An oldie but goodie! Borat at outdoor museum in the South.
Hahahahahahahaha. "I like you! Do you like me?"