Baby Kingston Rossdale

Baby Kingston Rossdale

Proud parents Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale shared baby holding responsibilities as the family walked through the park this past weekend. Baby Kingston Rossdale rocked it out in a L.A.M.B. beanie!  Hot!  Speaking of L.A.M.B, Gwen Stefani recently announced a new licensing agreement with watch conglomerate Vestal Group Inc. Vestal will debut a line of L.A.M.B. watches July 2006 consisting of 28 timepieces with retail prices for the line ranging from $195 – $650.  "L.A.M.B represents all things that I love. It’s very much about my style and how I like to put things together. L.A.M.B is something that I want to wear everyday, and I’m really excited to be adding a collection of watches to the L.A.M.B brand. I was inspired to create my own dream watches because there weren’t many out there that I loved or wanted to wear," explains Stefani.  More pictures in the gallery; full press release after the jump!

L.A.M.B Announces New

Watch Licensing Agreement

L.A.M.B, the must-have lifestyle brand created by fashion icon Gwen Stefani, announces a new licensing agreement with watch conglomerate Vestal Group Inc. Vestal Group Inc. will be the sole creator of L.A.M.B timepieces for women. The Vestal Group Inc. is a fashion watch company specializing in the creation, branding and distribution of lifestyle-based brands.

L.A.M.B timepieces will be available beginning July 2006. The line will debut at Nordstrom’s, and soon thereafter be available at fine department stores and boutiques nationwide, as well as internationally. The first collection boasts clean lines with Stefani’s signature street-meets-glamour style. While several styles from this first collection will be inspired by L.A.M.B’s seasonal ready-to-wear line, Stefani also designed a number of classic, signature pieces that will in large part, define the L.A.M.B watch label. The debut line will consist of 28 timepieces and will be expanded even further by the 2006 holiday season.

The same "Made with Love," philosophy and attention to detail that are the signature of L.A.M.B’s apparel collection will carry through in this watch collection. L.A.M.B apparel and accessories were launched in Fall 2003 by Grammy award winning musician, actress, and style icon, Gwen Stefani. Widely recognized for her eclectic personal style and natural elegance, Stefani’s innate style, often features a playful juxtaposition between feminine and masculine. "L.A.M.B represents all things that I love. It’s very much about my style and how I like to put things together. L.A.M.B is something that I want to wear everyday, and I’m really excited to be adding a collection of watches to the L.A.M.B brand. I was inspired to create my own dream watches because there weren’t many out there that I loved or wanted to wear," explains Stefani.

Rudy Theale, President of Licensing for Vestal Group, Inc. adds that, "Working with someone as talented as Gwen is one of those things that doesn’t happen very often in life. Gwen has been involved in every step of the process. Vestal is proud to be working with such an amazing team. The line is unlike anything else out there and we can’t wait for L.A.M.B fans, new and old, to get their hands on them!"

The L.A.M.B timepiece collection will be available in fine department stores and specialty boutiques in July 2006. Retail prices for the line range from $195 – $650.

About L.A.M.B: L.A.M.B, an acronym for "Love Angel Music Baby," was created and launched by Gwen Stefani in 2003. Since its initial conception, the women’s apparel and accessory collections have received critical praise from both the fashion media and customers alike. L.A.M.B apparel and accessories are available at exclusive department stores including, Barney’s New York, Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom’s, Bloomingdales, Holt Renfrew, Harvey Nichols, Brown Thomas, Lane Crawford, Isetan and select specialty stores nationwide. http://www.l-a-m-b.com

kingston rossdale photos01

• Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
sooo sweet! @ 06/27/2006 at 10:38 am

aww.. they look so proud and happy. thank you for not shrouding Kingston in secrecy Gwen & Gavin!

Bravo Gwen: Great L.A.M.B. fashion accessory you have there !! Seriously that new born must be boiling in that hat, but of course you can’t miss out on a photo opportunity can you.

here we go again @ 06/27/2006 at 11:10 am

Aww what a precious site. Such a happy little family.

I hate this couple. Don’t you notice that they are always glammed up even for a simple stroll. They do it for the camera.

they do look like they are posing a lot for the cameras don’t they? Gwen always seems ready for some photoshoot or something.kingston is a cutie.

Look at Gwen’s hair–she would not just be looking for a photo op with her roots showing , now would she? Sweet Gwen is proud of HER baby!

CUTE hats! @ 06/27/2006 at 11:55 am

those are probably cotton hats–not wool– and in the hot climate where I come from newborns often wear!

so you prove you are proud of your baby by walking around holding them? call me crazy but i think they are just taking a walk with their son. Nothing should be interpreted out of that. They are just taking a walk. That’s all.

GLAMMED UP?? @ 06/27/2006 at 11:57 am

This coupe is naturally glam–and I would hardly called this outing glammed "up". So sweet they are showing off Kingston rather than making him a target for the papz. You go Gwen & !!! Gavin too!

I think it’s mostly the way they aren’t covering up his little face that makes you think they’re proud. Not trying to prevent natural candid pictures in favor of those. that have been orchetrated by a creative director for a mag cover.

I think they are cooperating with the papz–you know they had to be pretty close to get such good shots of the sweet baby-face. They don’t want their baby to be a constant target for the pap-shots so they just give opportunities for regular photo-updates while they are loving and living their lives.AND WE LOVE YA FOR IT GWEN!

they had their son’s pics done by a photog too for the Hello magazine? what are you talking about.and they even put him in LAMB clothes. sounds more like a marketing scheme rather than showing off your son to the world.

god sake she is just taking her son for a walk you moan if celebritys are never with their kids and now she is it is for a photo chance get a life!

Just Jared fan @ 06/27/2006 at 12:34 pm

I love babies and what a sweet looking family, I bet this life changing experience will only make them better people,

meanwhile poor Suri never gets any fresh air….

Never have seen so many pics of them in a park before the baby.

that said… I think they are being smart by allowing some candid pics. Celebs are so hounded these days for their kid’s pics. Love his cute outfit.

I HOPE SO MUCH THAT gWEN WON’T TRY TO LOOSE HER BABY FAT A SQUICKLY AS POSSIBLE; BUT JUST TAKE TIME WITH HER BABY AND RELAX!!!!!!!!

Iam glad she is spending time with her baby, but I see this baby almost every day on the web. Is she marketing her kid, also she does look glam with that bright red lipstick!It’s not a photoshoot, also she isn’t chased down by the razzies like other celebs.

APRIL ORR @ 06/27/2006 at 2:26 pm

I THINK GWEN STEFANI AND HER HUSBAND LOOK SO CUTE WITH THEIR BABY BOY I THINK SHE IS MAKING A GREAT MOM AND ALSO THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE HATING ON HER NEED TO STOP BECAUSE YA’LL ARE JUST JEALOUS I HAVE BEEN A FAN OF HERS EVER SINCE I WAS LITTLE SO CONGRATULATIONS GWEN AND GAVIN!

wha? boiling in the hat? dude, he needs something to keep the sun off his little head.

Sandbitch @ 06/27/2006 at 2:39 pm

As much as I enjoy Gwen’s living art style, it’s gonna be hard to maintain with a baby. Bright red lips and baby kissin? Kingston’s face is gonna look like a chintz plate and hers will look like a car crash – think smudge those lips and pull that hair, mommy. Maybe she should change the red lippy for KINGSTON PINK! Welcome to the humanzoo Gwen. Lose some paint and kissy kiss kiss!

Sandbitch @ 06/27/2006 at 2:44 pm

Maybe that’s why Kingston has a red hat on his head, lipstick smudges.

Classy cick! @ 06/27/2006 at 6:03 pm

I think they are such a sweet family! Kingston is adorable and I love that name!!! Gwen is awesome!! I am so happy for both of them!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All