Pierce Brosnan's Kids

Pierce Brosnan's Kids

Los Angeles, CA :: Pierce Brosnan and his family were spotted arriving at LAX airport this past weekend on their way to Hawaii. He was accompanied by his wife Keely Shaye Smith and their two kids — 9-year-old son Dylan Thomas Brosnan (right) and 5-year-old Paris Beckett Brosnan (left). Pierce, 53, and Keely, 41, have been married for almost five years.  And in movie news, Pierce plays Colonel Gideon (he hunts down a man with whom he has a grudge at the end of a civil war) in the upcoming film Seraphim Falls, which is scheduled for a October 2006 release and co-stars Liam Neeson, Angie Harmon, and Anjelica Huston. More pictures in the gallery!

I know she’s only the wife of a celebrity but Mrs. Pierce Brosnan
really loves this green floral dress and coat outfit, wearing
 variations of them on three different occasions this month!
pierce brosnan kids01

• Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

FIRST BABY!!!

nice family..but she needs to lose some weight.

Two words: Beached whale?For her sake and her double chin, I hope she’s preggers.

Mediterranean @ 06/28/2006 at 9:13 am

She was never skinny but after her first birth 9 years ago, she’s been becoming fatter and fatter.She has a beautiful face and hair but the rest is OMG!

Wow…she looks way different than she did during her days on Unsolved Mysteries.

Mediterranean @ 06/28/2006 at 9:30 am

Pierce is so arrogantly handsome. James Bond suited him the best. I like Sean Connery but I still prefer Pierce as James Bond.He is getting much more handsome as he is aging beautifully.I always believe that there are guys who are handsome and goodlooking and there are guys just beautiful who are always going to look beautiful, handsome at any age they are! For example, Pierce Brosnan, Sean Connery, Rock Hudson, eternally James Dean, Brad Pitt, Robert Redford

Maybe that is the way he likes her. She is probably one of those people that are so beautiful on the inside that it doesn’t matter what she looks like on the outside. He must not be one of the superficial people that need a super skinny wife. I just hope it doesn’t effect her health.

Pierce said he loves his wife no matter what her size. What a gentleman!

Jeannified @ 06/28/2006 at 1:00 pm

I have heard her (and him) ay that he loves her no matter what, which is good. There’s so much superficiality in Hollywood! However, I think she should lose some weight for her health if nothing else.

she’s not THAT big! Geez!

You lot are bullies and horrible why does she need to lose weight it is nice to see some kid of famous person not like 6 stone!

People, are you crazy?????????????? She’s not as fat that it causes her any health problems!!!!!!!!!The problems people have because of all the starving and vomitting are really much bigger. It’s ridiculous that every person with a little more weight is said to have health problems, but people who do not eat anything are said to be "healthy and fit and glowing". I’m shocked.

Give me a break … lose weight for her health?? Are you kidding me? This woman is not that overweight. We are so used to seeing people like Eva Longoria (size double zero) that we fool ourselves into believing that’s what normal people look like. I guarantee you the extra 20 – 30 pounds or so she is carrying is not affecting her health. I am so sickened and saddened by the comments about her weight! Oooh, let’s hope she loses weight and looks like Nicole Richie or Mischa Barton. I’m so sure that will be better for her. Ugh. The average size woman in the US is a size 14. I’m just guessing, but I’m betting that’s about what Keely is here. Remember when Renee Zellweger gained "all that weight" for Bridget Jones?? She was a size 10 at her heighest weight – below average… So, get a clue people.

YOU ARE SO RIGHT EMILY!!!!!!!!!! THATS WHAT I MEANT!!

Emily if you haven’t noticed Americans are OVERWEIGHT……size 14…..THAT JUST FAT!!!

June you need to start to get out in the world and see that not everyone is like Eva Emily you are soooooooooo right we are so used to see thin people for me she is a breath of fresh air she looks lovely. June that isnt fat that is a right old bitchy thing to say that is fat!!!! No it isnt it just isnt thin it is average!:@:@:@:@:@

SHE LIKES HER DRESS. its verrryy pretty i say, but dont wear it out. haha. but thats cool. JAMES BOND. hehe. and she isnt fat.. pssshhh.. OBESE is when you cant stand up and walk. YOU SEE her NOT doing that?? nooo she’s WALKING and she IS STANDING TOO. sooo she aint fat. leave her alone. ANDDDD if JAMES BOND loves her… let’s just leave it at that.

WHAT THE HELL???I’m sorry, I didn’t realize being plus-sized was so horrible and wrong…it’s not like she’s 300lbs with diabetes and heart disease. Why don’t you look at people like Mia Tyler and Queen Latifah and see the things they’ve accomplished in Hollywood, all while being in the double-digit sizes.You all need to not be so superficial and ignorant…AND RUDE!!!

Actually, I read awhile back that Keely battles her weight as she has a thyroid problem.

wildviolette @ 06/28/2006 at 8:58 pm

They are a beautiful family.

HeyBabyHeyBabyHey @ 06/28/2006 at 11:29 pm

I don’t care for Pierce’s movies but he seems a good man. Saw an interview with him and he said something about Keely putting on weight and then he said he really likes her with the extra weight, thinks she damn sexy and would rather she be happy and healthy and heavy than skinny, because he loves her and she gorgeous to him. Ahhh! Good Irishman.

JEEZ, I'M SORRY! @ 06/29/2006 at 1:09 am

OH God, I feel really bad. I mean, I came on here, about to rip into her a little (nothing harsh), and then when I read the posts, I just knew i had to calm down a little with the remarks. Um, well, I just don’t get her weight gain. She use to be so beautiful and thin. But somehow, it’s changed and she hasn’t gone back to being thin. She or her husband are rich enough to hire a trainer, nutritionist, cook or something, BUT no, nothing. I am one of those people who do NOT like to critisize women for GAINING weight because I think voluptuous women are MORE beautufl than skinny women (men may disagree). But Mrs. Brosnan (or whatever her name is) does not look that attractive. SORRY! I’m sorry… Oh, I really HATE critisizing women for their weight. Goodness… how do you be right and wrong at the same time… I dunno. Wait! Mrs. Brosnan, do NOT go anorexic! Please! Just a litle dieting maybe…. JUST cause I think you are so beautiful and I want to see the old Mrs. Brosnan back. BUT YOU DON’T HAVE TO! Do what you like. More power to you!

Michelleanne @ 06/29/2006 at 1:34 am

As a former overweight person and losing over 110 lbs and size 14….I will never ever be a size 0 or 2 but it seems as far as some comments here no matter how much one loses no one will ever be satified!!! And that pisses me off!!! get a grip !!!!a person that is a size 28 can be healthier then a person that is size 0 so get off your smug holier then thou size small is better horse and see a person can be healthy no matter the size,,LOOK that UP IN THE HEALTH BOOKS!!!!!

you are all so shallow. i cant beleive the disucting comments you leave on here. everyone is their own person, so get the **** over it!

Anonymous @ 06/29/2006 at 2:37 am

I think there is some confusion….just because a size 14 is the average for women in America, does NOT mean its healthy. A woman who is 5 foot 2 and weighs 165 pounds is not in good shape. It has nothing to do with apperance, it is common sense that being overweight puts you at risk for tons of health problems. This woman may not be obese, but she is heavy for her size.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All