Brad Pitt's Driver's License

Brad Pitt's Driver's License

A salesman faces trial for forging a labour card by pasting Hollywood actor Brad Pitt’s photo on it and an Arabic name.

The 29-year-old Jordanian, T.H., said he did not know whose photo it was he had downloaded from the internet. The Dubai Public Prosecution charged him with forgery, using a fake document and trying to embezzle Dh82,600 from a money exchange house in collaboration with his brother H.H., who works there as a teller.

An informant told police that T.H. was planning to collect the money in collaboration with his brother. Police arrested T.H. from a mall in Ghusais. In his statement to the police, he said his brother had informed him about the money which had not been collected. He confessed that he forged the card with Brad Pitt‘s picture from a website.

A website, eh?  Do you think T.H. took Brad Pitt‘s picture from JustJared.com?  I betcha he did.  I betcha! I betcha! I betcha!  And yes, Brad Pitt’s Driver’s License is a total fake if the name "Usama Bin Mohammed Bin Laden" printed on the card didn’t give it away…  Thanks to Grace for the heads up!

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

1,257 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 751 » Show All
Mediterranean @ 06/29/2006 at 7:03 am

yee, yeee all we need is this news to believe!

bwahahahha!what an idiot!he looks cute though love the pitts!

very idiot!

This guy gets the Dumb Criminal prize.I read this morning that an arrest has been made in the stolen jolie-pitt picture saga. The FBI was involved in the arrest.

((chanel)) @ 06/29/2006 at 7:50 am

i want to see new pics of angie!!!!!! i miss angie i didnt saw new pics of her a long time i want to see new pics of angelina!!

cycloneblondie @ 06/29/2006 at 7:53 am

hahahahahaI guess I can’t blame him for trying to steal Braddy Babes "good looks"!!! but what is with that freaking name??? He surely could have stolen a better one than that! WHAT THE???!!!geeezzzzzzzzzzzzzanyways….Nice to come here and have a good "chuckle".Cheers fellow BAMZSERS!!! ":)

MZS Dad in a fake id! He looks perfectly sublime Dad!!!.ANGELAH & JJOY= Good Morning Miss San Diego & Miss Ilocus Sur !!! Salamat for the Welcome. I love this thread reading guys your notes. Angelah- Ginanga & Ginatan- famous in Quezon Province – went vacation last Feb . JJOY- my sister’s x hubby from Ilocus Sur- Do you know how to speak Ilocano? I only know our dialect-Tagalog. Limanput dalawa na taon na ako-me uban na but at work they think I’m only in the early 40′s – makes me smile.. pandak kasi ako. How about the two of you? young women!! You guys are good in responding to those hater posters. Young ladies remember "Nora Aunor & Vilma Santos" it’s like Angelina & Jennifer, right? OK young pinay girls keep posting for our love BAMZS.. time for me to go to work. see you tomorrow.. Both of you have a nice day!!! HI to all BAMZSERS FANS !!!!

kaseladang @ 06/29/2006 at 8:02 am

you are fast jj.. i just sent you the mail, then i just went for a meeting then when i got back, you’ve posted it.hehe! only in dubai!

# 5 | ((chanel)) ME TOO! BUT I MISS TOO SHILOH, I WANNA SEE THE LIL’ GIRL AND BRAD TOO!!! WHERE ARE THEY!!! I MISS SO ******* MUCH

kaseladang @ 06/29/2006 at 8:14 am

hi cb! long time matey… i just got back from vacation that’s why ain’t got time to comment lately. work’s up to my neck since i got back.. how are the bamzers going?

lenora of philly @ 06/29/2006 at 8:15 am

agree with #5 and try i look for angelina pic…anyway there idiot!umm!!!!

where the hell is angie????????? and shiloh too???

freidaflo @ 06/29/2006 at 8:19 am

While the media gave them all the unwanted coverage.The criminals are paying attention too.Identity and digital photos stolen…sickening.For the love of money???Now we know how JA/BP feel with all the paps around their home and Mad’s school.Mickey and his staff must be going nuts .LOrd keep them safe esp. the children.

cycloneblondie @ 06/29/2006 at 8:20 am

# 11 | kaseladang |Hey Matey!!! ":)Long time no see…Hope you have been really good. Missed seeing ya round here. (Not that I have been super duper regular either!anyways…just wanted to give ya a big "shout out"….hope ya had a fantastic holiday!!!I am absolutely buried in work here at this moment…but hope to catch up with you soon.Cheers Matey!!! ":)Take care…

kaseladang @ 06/29/2006 at 8:32 am

oh the vacation was fab, i fell in love with istanbul!i was reading the papers here this morning and the minute i saw this news, it was in the front page of most of the broadsheets and tabloids, i just knew i’ve got to share it to my fellow bamzers for a laugh..it made my morning lol..

#4,April – Really, where did you read it and who is the person? I am so happy to hear that.

Lynn Campbell @ 06/29/2006 at 8:33 am

Here’s a link to an article about Brad and Angelina getting their baby shower pictures back.http://www.nydailynews.com/news/col/story/431038p-363323c.html

#19… thank you. I am so happy to hear that.

OMG!!! you guys really need to get a life and i meant it … i am not trying to ruin your lil BAMZ parade but God its gone to farrrrr…. u miss AJ… hell get a life …. go out … exercise… get off ur A$$

HaHA!!!! That is funny!

Original Curious @ 06/29/2006 at 9:21 am

I just read this before coming here – was still laughing about it in fact. Talk about dumb criminals! I mean, isn’t Brad about 3 shades lighter than the average Jordanian? And, OMG roflmao didn’t the guy wonder who this person was that he got off the internet – I mean, why the guy was there etc.Lynn – thanks for the link to the Daily News. Glad they got their photos back

think positive! @ 06/29/2006 at 9:21 am

Hahaha! Thank god it’s not his own license and it’s a fake one.I miss pics of them too but i think after the little "drama"with the razzi in Mad’s school maybe they found a smart way to take short walks without pap’s to follow them.And i think that they want to stay at home this time around cause Angelina have to breastfead for another couple of months at least so it’s not so easy for her to go out so often.Anyway.Have a nice day guys! c.u later aligator ;)P.S:# 19 |Lynn Campell|-Thanks for that.I’m glad that they got them back.Don’t mess with the Jolie-Pitts.

Dumb thief ! of all the person he pick, but at least the thief is famous now. this news is written all around the world.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 751 » Show All