Fergie: "London Bridge" Lyrics & Download

Fergie: "London Bridge" Lyrics & Download

Fergie – "London Bridge" Lyrics
Oh s***, oh s***, oh s***
When I come to the clubs, step aside
Pop the seeds, don’t be hating me in the line
V.I.P because you know I gotta shine
I’m Fergie Ferg
Give me love you long time

All my girls get down on the floor
Back to back drop it down real low
I’m such a lady but I’m dancing like a ho
Because you know what, I don’t give a f***
So here we go!

Chorus (x2)
How come every time you come around
My London London Bridge want to go down
Like London London want you to go down
Like London London be going down

Drinks start pouring
And my speech start slowing
Everybody start looking at you

The Grey Goose got the girl feeling loose
Now I wishing that I didn’t wear these shoes
It’s like everytime I get up on the dude
Papparazzi put my business in the news
And I’m gonna get up out my face (oh, ****)
Before I turn around and spray your ass with mace (oh, ****)
My lips make you want to have a taste (oh, ****)
You got that? I got the bass

Fergie‘s flies solo in "London Bridge" and this song is going to blow up the summer charts!!!!!  It was produced by Polow the Don (Pussycat Dolls‘ "Buttons", Ludacris‘ "Pimpin All Over the World").  Fergie shot the "London Bridge" music video (inset) at the Woolwich army barracks in London with director Marc WebbFergie‘s upcoming solo album is titled "The Dutchess" (Like Sarah "Fergie" Ferguson, the Duchess of York.  Get it?) and due out September 19. Download links after the jump. Correct my lyrics, I know they need help!!

WATCH :: Fergie’s "London Bridge" Music Video

DOWNLOAD LINKS
#1 – Fergie - "London Bridge" [mp3] (Rapidshare)
#2 – Fergie – "London Bridge" [mp3] (YSI)
#3 – Fergie - "London Bridge" [mp3] (Sendspace)

Just Jared fan @ 06/30/2006 at 10:32 am

I like her she is very sexy,

Jared, it says "This file has been blocked". You should try uploading it to http://www.filegone.com

[what Lily said]

Yes, please can you post a new link. I’m dying to hear this!

This track is so hot! Fergie will rock the charts!Oh please Jared, could you post the other pic you had before again?

Just Jared @ 06/30/2006 at 10:47 am

The link’s been changed!Dom, here’s the picture you requested.

Thank you very much! *hug* Now that’s what I call an addictive and catchy song! Not that boring latest stuff from Jessica Simpson or XTina.

Tequila brains? Has she been gagging a magix maggot with K-Fed?

hot track!! tanx jared!

Samantha Jones @ 06/30/2006 at 12:52 pm

This song is awful!

The first "??" is "bid-ness" (business)…cant fig out the second "??" though…

Just Jared @ 06/30/2006 at 1:19 pm

Thanks, Tania!!!!!!!

Drinks start pouringAnd my speech start slowingEverybody start looking at youShould be:Drinks star pouring And my speech start slurringEverybody start looking real good

i love this song

It’s not working for me :(this keeps coming upDownload-session invalid. Please click here.Possible reasons:Download-session expired. Direct-links last a few minutes for free users and a few days for premium-users. You requested this download-session from a different IP than yours. If you use AOL, try a different browser.

Just Jared @ 06/30/2006 at 2:12 pm

More links added!

Wow I love the song, somehow – and dont ask – the music work on the track reminds me of some old school beastie boys stuff…

I didn’t like it. To me this has got nothing to do with real music. Ah well…..

i’s "me love you long time"

i love this song!!! i cant get it out of my head lolfergie rocks!!!!!

HATE the song. using sarah ferguson’s title of duchess is just an indication of desperation.

love it!fergie rocks

I do like this song, however, it sounds like M.I.A.’s "Galang" and Nelly Furtado’s "Maneater"!!! But i’m digging the album title! Go Fergie!!

WOW Fergir really Kicks ass !! This "London Bridge" will be the new "Hips Don’t Lie" surprise Hit !!! and as for the Title ! I like Fergielicious way better ! But the Dutchess does it too ! So she,Beyonce and Justin Timberlake will ALL HEAT UP Sept. MUSIC CHART !! wow this will be good !

hey lyrics are wrong in a part:my speech starts slurring, everybody starts looking real good

THIS IS AMAZING FERGIES GUNNA SO ROCK WIT HER NEW ALBUM I LOVE IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FERGIE FERG OH **** THIS IS HOT !!!!!!!!

this song is fire

OH MY GOD, YA’LL, THIS **** IS GONNA BE SO OFFICIAL WHEN IT HITS RADIO (then again, maybe it shouldn’t so we can keep it to ourselves) RIGHT FROM THE JUMP! THIS SHOULD BE ONE OF THE BIGGEST HITS OF THE YEAR! Although it’s hard to say if it actually will…

MarieMJS, you hit that **** on the nail. It DOES sound like a female club beastie boy type joint. AND IT’S HOT!

What does "my london bridge want to go down" reference?

I think that its "Drinks start pouringAnd my speech sleringEverybody start looking at me!" and its so good

LA VERDAD MUY BUENA CANCION, AGUANTE FERGIE.

i absolutely LOVE this song,it is incredible.i listen to it over and over,and wont get sick of it either.it is just so catchy.and i cant wait for her cd to come out:]normally im not really into this type of music,[i like things like billy talent, alexisonfire, rise against ect.]but, this song is just so, catchy.i love the lyrics too:]have them on my msn,and everyones asking about them:]does anyone know a site where you can listen to the whole song without downloading it?i would like it on my computer,but downloading messes my computer up.thanks:]♥

you guys can download in on myspace.

this is the worst song ever. if you like this you have no taste. its so incredibly derivative and a total rip off of the song "Galang" by M.I.A. and if you never heard of her thats your fault. Blender Magazine voted her album ‘Arular’ the number 1 album of 2005 so Fergie can kiss her ass.stop listening to **** on the radio!!!

basically just the same comment as everyone else. I LOVE this song for reals it’s crazy off the hook and anyone who says otherwise is ******* deaf."Drinks start purrin’ (pourin’, but it’s rhyming with slurrin’)and my speech start slurrin’ everybody start looking real good.""I’m Fergie Ferg, lemme love ya long time"but I’m SO GLAD you put these up here.love it to the max.

Dude, what exactly does london bridge really mean?!?!?!?!?!?!?!I am a a bit confused ……..

"Like Sarah "Fergie" Ferguson, the Duchess of York. Get it?) and due out September 19. Download links after the jump. Correct my lyrics, I know they need help!!" you wrote that but her name is stacey not sarah…

Fergie – "London Bridge" LyricsOh snap, oh snap, oh snapWhen I come to the clubs, step asidePop the seats, don’t be havin me in linesV.I.P because you know I got to shineI’m Fergie FergGive me love you long timeAll my girls get down on the floorBack to back drop it down real lowI’m such a lady but I’m dancing like a hoBecause I don’t give a f***So here we go!Chorus (x2)How come every time you come around?My London London Bridge wanna go downLike London London London wanna go down likeLike London London London we goin down likeDrinks start pouringAnd my speech start slurrinEverybody starts looking real goodThe Grey Goose got the girl feeling looseNow I’m wishing that I didn’t wear these shoesIt’s like every time I get up on a dudePaparazzi put my business in the newsAnd I’m like get up out my face (oh, ****)Before I turn around and spray your ass with mace (oh, ****)My lips make you want to have a taste (oh, ****)You got that? I got the bassChorus (x2) Da da da da da Do do doDo do doWhen I come to the clubs, step asidePop the seats, don’t be havin me in linesV.I.P because you know I got to shineI’m Fergie FergGive me love you long timeAll my girls get down on the floorBack to back drop it down real lowI’m such a lady but I’m dancing like a hoBecause I don’t give a f***So here we go!Chorus (x2)

i absolutely love this song. i’ve been playing it over and over again. fergie is da BEST! can’t wait till her cd comes out in sept.

where can u get this song?

you have mistakes in the lyrics when she says she starts drinking her speech starts sluring and where are the rest of the lyrics

it was on trl today i love this song

omg i already the lyrics and i barely heard the song last night

this song it the bomb! i think this song it soo awsome!…….i know all the words already!!and i only heard this song 3 times!!omg isnt that amazing?? lol just kidding!

what does london bridge mean? i dont get it!!! please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what does london bridge mean? i dont get it!!! please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uh.. this song was okay, and its very catchy, so you’ll probably like the tune, and stuff. But when you listen to the lyrics, its… pretty bad. This song is hardly considered real music, but people like it anyway, which is the only thing that matters. I do think that Fergie did better in the Black eyed peas… but is she now like a soloist all the time, or something??? its like gwen stefani all over again… w/ her awesome no doubt band… and now she produces crappy music (same with this song, its catchy, but its not good lyrics and stuff.) and "owns" like 4 japanese girls. psh, thats a good role model for her new baby.how come every time you come around, my london london bridge wanna go down like londie londie londie… its goin down like… haha luv it. :]#50: wtf, have you heard of england before? and have you heard of a place in england called london? well, theres a bridge in london, and its called "london bridge". no offense, but thats really slow.

oops, I meant to say number 49, lol and 48.

hey im ale im 13 and I like the song and all but fergie has to remember kids listen to these songs and sometimes their parents wont let them get the cd because it has cusing.All im saying is thatyou dont have to cuse in songs even if it is rap.I love you fergie and everyonelove always,ale

Jessica Simpson @ 07/27/2006 at 5:59 pm

Hey I love this Song Its Cool More Rad Then U peoples Any Day. How come every time you come aroundMy London London Bridge want to go downLike London London want you to go downLike London London be going down

its "oh snap" not "oh s***"

Yo this song is stupid hot, and Fergie Ferg is HOT

Christine @ 07/30/2006 at 7:10 pm

its "Oh ****" , not "Oh snap", "Oh snap" is just gay……………. "Oh ****" is alot better!!!

This song is ******* awesome and i dont give a **** what any of u gay guys think bout it!!!! If u hate it go **** ur self cuz u dont have taste if u hate it!!!!!!!!

inthiswhitewave @ 08/06/2006 at 1:01 am

I HATE ****** music but this song RULE. I LOVE Fergie Fer and I would love to **** the **** out of her. BEP SUCK and FERGIE RULE. SHe is the ****. I WANT FERGIE FERG….

chinablackturkbab @ 08/06/2006 at 1:31 pm

****** music???? That’s jsut rude …and I’m not even full black…I’m white, black, chinese, and turkish. I believe God made everyone different and he didn’t make us different so we could insult eachothers race. If you don’t like "black people music" you don’t have to express it so rudely. but anyways I love this song…cussing could be minimized…but it’s a good song!!!

~*~*brooke*~*~ @ 08/07/2006 at 9:05 pm

this is the best song ever !!!!!!! i love ya Freg!

THIS SONG IS AMAZING!!! FERGIE IS SO MUCH BETTER BY HERSELF!!! LEAVE THE GROUP!! keep up the amazing songs fergie i luv ya!! xo.

This song ia amazin and very catchy as i am writin this i am listenin 2 to it and just to let u no some og the lyrics on here r rong:P x

DARcAzNANG3L @ 08/10/2006 at 3:32 pm

so her "london bridge" refers to underwear??cuz it wants to come down evrytime he comes around..??what does her "london bridge" refer to??!!

u cn download the song frm http://mp3-center.org/download_mp3/Fergie/London%20Bridge/8380298n btw wer the hell r the rest of the freakin lyrix?:S..n its oh ****…not oh snap..n am not sure tht london bridge means..a bridge in london..as in the city!!:s..i guess its sthn else…8-)..

this song is off the hook…its really hoti love itit makes me want to pop until my ass and back breaks….lolthis is one song that could get you to dance no matter whose the crowdlove it keep ‘em coming Fergie

Like the song a whole d**** lot just can’t stop singing it!

Stafford_H @ 09/06/2006 at 2:24 am

im so in love with this goddess/and her music

its “part the seas”, not “pop a seed”

i wanna **** her