Thu, 06 July 2006 at 12:00 am
Harry Morton: Lindsay Lohan's New Man
- X17Online has Lindsay Lohan with her new man — Harry Morton, owner of the Pink Taco in Las Vegas!
- Free Gift Cards!! $250 Victoria’s Secret Gift Card, $250 Banana Republic Gift Card, and $250 GAP Gift Card!
- Kristin Cavallari Sluts Up The Beach
- If Anne Hathaway didn’t become an actress, she would have been… come on, guess. That’s right, a carpenter.
- Shannen Doherty will be co-hosting The View on July 31st and August 1st! American Idol‘s Katharine McPhee will also be co-hosting sometime soon too…
- Lindsay Lohan is all grown up and very dirty
- Drew Barrymore at John Galliano‘s Christian Dior show in Paris yesterday. "I just wanna punch her in the lisp."
- Nobody has seen baby Suri Cruise yet, including good pals Will and Jada Pinket Smith. "Every time, it’s a different excuse. He’s busy or Kate‘s not feeling well. It’s so weird."
- Uma Thurman is not so depressed anymore.
- Kevin Federline worked two years at Red Carpet Carwash in Fresno, CA. He started out at the vacuums and worked his way up to customer service! Hahaha, that is AWESOME.
- Lost and Desperate Housewives failed to get nominated for an Emmy in the Best Series category… and rightfully so, I feel. Check out all of the nominations here.
- Harvard graduate Andy Litinsky from The Apprentice 2 will be spearheading Donald Trump‘s new Hollywood production company. "He’s a very talented guy, a very fine student from Harvard, and he’s going to be terrific. I have no doubt about it," Trump said of Andy.
- How to Look Famous: It’s All in the Giant Shades!
- Doc Love: Is She A Serial Dater?
Congratulations to my future sister-in-law Kate, who made it into
the trailer for Uma Thurman and Luke Wilson‘s "My Super
Ex-Girlfriend!" She’s the one in the center with the
blue hat. Hahaha! You’re famous, girl!!!!!!
Yesterday’s kid yodeler Taylor from America’s Got Talent!!!!
Yes, she LEARNED TO YODEL FROM A BOOK. Cute!
Like Just Jared on Facebook