Shirtless Prince William

Shirtless Prince William

A shirtless Prince William turned up the heat at a sweltering polo match yesterday afternoon at Cowdray Park Polo Clubin West Sussex.  The 24-year-old prince changed out of his sweaty polo into a dry t-shirt and munched on some Toblerone white chocolate.  Prince William was participating in The Audi Polo Challenge Cup and met with producer/singer Pharrell as well as shoe designer Jimmy Choo (pictured in the gallery).  More pictures in the gallery!

shirtless prince william01
shirtless prince william12
shirtless prince william13
shirtless prince william14
shirtless prince william15

Getty

Sweetmisery @ 07/06/2006 at 10:41 am

What I would give to be aound a royal! Mainly the partier…Harry! Wills is awesome too but Harry omg!

I always thought he looked exactly like his Mom but as he’s aged I can see his Dad in him as well. He’s not a bad looking guy by any means.

Old Dog New Trick @ 07/06/2006 at 10:44 am

I have to say it – Pharrell looks like a weird joke in that suit. Like one of those old crusty gay guys (not that there’s anything wrong with that..long live Seinfeld) in white suits. Who knew he was so SHORT?

I am so in love with him!

Glamour Diva @ 07/06/2006 at 10:46 am

I might be wrong on this but is it proper for commoners to be so familiar with royalty? Why does Pharrell have his arm draped so casually around PW’s shoulder? And look at PW’s body language. He doesn’t appear to like the closeness that much. Or maybe Pharrell has BO and it’s getting up PW’s nose? Ah well…both of them are hotties in their own special way. Tally ho!

Pharrell a commoner!?!?!?! i think not. I so totally agree with Susan, always thought he looked like Princess Diana and now I see PC.

deteriorating @ 07/06/2006 at 11:14 am

There was a period around 16-18 where he was at his handsomest (looked most like his mother). I don’t think he’s improving with age. Though he’s not bad-looking.

wow Pharrell is pretty short. I sure hope that’s Jimmy Choo’s daughter next to him…

Just Jared fan @ 07/06/2006 at 11:57 am

I think his mother would be proud of him he has turn out to be a fine young man

Wils is perfection.Thanx for the pic Jared!

he’s losing his hair.

Mahoganny Elle @ 07/06/2006 at 1:37 pm

Love this shot! The royalty of Britain and hip hop, together *smile*

Mahogany Elle @ 07/06/2006 at 1:37 pm

Love this shot! The royalty of Britain and hip hop, together *smile*

I still don´t know why some people say that he looks like his mom……because really, he does not.He´s like a copy of his dad………and that´s a bad thing….

I miss Diana. She had so much love for those boys…it just oozed out of every picture. But goddamn, that lady made some beautiful babies!

awwww great pics!

joliepittme @ 07/06/2006 at 5:52 pm

Hair implants, I’m sure he could afford them.

I’m not a royalist by any means but putting your arm around one of the princes shows not only a lack of respect but also that you are totally clueless when it comes to social ettiquete. Have some class man and remember your not in some sweaty club impressing your hangers on!

prince william has stated that he doesn’t like royal procedure and from the pictures it’s clear he didn’ t mind that pharrell had his arm around him and just because pharrell didn’t bow down and kiss his feet doesn’t mean he was being disrespectful.

Spacelamb @ 07/08/2006 at 8:18 am

You’e right about the physical contact, frowned upon (when our Prime Minister put his arm around the Queen in the early 90′s the UK headlines dubbed him ‘The Lizard of Oz’). William is different though, because the Princess of Wales taught him to ignore that convention, so I don’t think he would mind. Also, Pharrell may not be that small as William is about 6’4".

I think he’s perfect, and of course, resembles his mother

does anyone know exactly who those asian people are?