Justin Timberlake at La Cigale

Justin Timberlake held a small concert at the Paris venue, La Cigale on July 7th. He announced his upcoming album, FutureSex/LoveSounds, and also debuted his first single off of that album, SexyBack, which you probably heard from one of Jared’s previous posts.

Anyway, check out some of his performance photos. I’m really digging the Rhodes he’s incorporating.

- Doobybrain

justin timberlake la cigale01
justin timberlake la cigale02
justin timberlake la cigale03
justin timberlake la cigale04
justin timberlake la cigale05
justin timberlake la cigale06
justin timberlake la cigale07
justin timberlake la cigale08

Posted to: Justin Timberlake

Valerie Macon/Getty

First! I love the hat.

Love the song!!

He looks good. I can’t wait to listen to his new album.

I was there !! the newsongs Rocks, and Sexyback is defenetly not the best of them !!! It was awesome !!!

Justin’s gone from stereotypical boy band member (and truly horrific dresser) to something really exciting. He seems to know how to entertain and please. Not bad on the eyes either. Congrats to Justin!

Samantha Jones @ 07/09/2006 at 4:19 am

I LOVE Justin; I hate the way he dresses, but I love him!

Miss Realistic @ 07/09/2006 at 7:27 am

Memo to Justin.There is already one Michael Jackson

Down To Earth @ 07/09/2006 at 11:40 am

I like Justin, I think he has really developed a bad attitute since Cammy. I like the song you could really dance your butt off. I do not pay attention to what people wear as our stars have there own personalitites. I do like Justin, I wish he would call Brit and spark things up. But they are different worlds at this point.

design_officer @ 07/09/2006 at 1:32 pm

that song is just awful. it could be the death blow to pop music. and he is looking hella rough in every picture of him. i don’t know if it’s age or cameron but something isn’t fairing to well with him.

Baby Zahara @ 07/09/2006 at 2:51 pm

It’s Cameron. She’s evil.

joliepittme @ 07/09/2006 at 5:48 pm

getting rid of cameron would make him sooo much sexier.

culturalelite @ 07/09/2006 at 7:27 pm

I started to get a vague bit of respect for timberlake when he got the neptunes to produce his stuff… what the hell happened with this crap?

I think he is trying too hard to be like the white version of Usher.

Longtime Fan @ 07/10/2006 at 8:28 am

I like Justin. I’ve always been a fan. Justin loves to do different types of music. I loved his last album – it was so good. I have only heard the one song – Sexyback – from this new album and i’m not all that crazy about it, to be honest. I will try to keep an open mind about the rest of the songs on this new album until i’ve heard them all. But i do appreciate Justin’s approach to creating new and different types of music. He isn’t afraid of taking chances – musically. That is the mark of a true musician. Love him or hate, Justin’s a truly sexy white boy with a soulful sound and style. No one dances and moves the way Justin does. I love this guy, and i’m willing to be forgive him if this album doesn’t do well. He’s a talented chameleon….he’ll bounce right back even stronger the next time. Go Justin !!

It’s Cameron who made him sexy in the first place!! He was just a boy before her, Britney’s boy! Yuck!

Sorry, that new song SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS!!