Keira Knightley in Cosmo Girl

Keira Knightley in Cosmo Girl

Keira Knightley must be incredibly happy right now. I mean, her latest movie, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest is #1 at the box office and is raking it in by the millions, and here she is appearing on the latest front cover of Cosmo Girl.

Her short hair definitely looks better I think. I mean, she looked great when she had longer hair too (extensions, is what I’m told), but I think this short-haired Keira is more interesting to look at. Anybody else think the same?

…She needs a tan…

See more shots of her from the magazine after the jump.

- Doobybrain

cog806
cog806a
cog806b
cog806c

first! PC2 was awesome

nothing special about her…not a fan of hers…

trullesand @ 07/10/2006 at 11:58 am

i think she´s beautiful but i don´t like her smile. makes her look like a cad.

I agree. Long hair on her looks cute, but I really like shorter hair on Keira. It fits her face perfectly!

oh come on! @ 07/10/2006 at 12:27 pm

No, no tan. She has a beautiful English complexion. The dried-out Jennifer Aniston tree-bark skin look is bad, bad, bd.

I love Keira. Can’t wait to see Pirates this weekend. Yes shock, i haven’t seen it yet, i might be the only person in the world.

Trust me, girl doesn’t need a tan. I’m sick of the overburned white girls that are darker than I am. Agreed with trullesand, too. Incredibly pretty, but when she smiles, I’m afraid she’s going to eat me.

I love her smile.

I agree, keep her out of the tanning beds, she looks great. She has great eyebrows, nice and dark.

Keira is cool…….and like you people said before, TO HELL with tanning!!I mean what´s wrong with the skin you´re born with?Keep it going Keira!And by the way…….how much did her latest movie made?

Not hot at all.

Just Jared fan @ 07/10/2006 at 3:32 pm

You guys know that she has a eating disorder, anorixia I belive is her daily battle I personally do not find it attractive when you can count all of your boney promances. with her short hair you can see it better

notworking @ 07/10/2006 at 4:53 pm

I hate hate hate her "epic jaw", but other than that, she’s gorgeous.

notworking @ 07/10/2006 at 4:56 pm

No, she doesn’t have "anorixia" — keep up fan, but she is 10 lbs too skinny…chalk that up to the crazy Hollywood lifestyle. All those starlets get too skinny when they promote.

She looks absolutely stunning in the latest Pirates film, she especially suits the sun kissed look with barely-there make-up that she sports whilst on the ship with Jack. And her sea-swept, damp hair makes her look really desirable. and i’m a girl!!!

msguidedmama @ 07/10/2006 at 6:15 pm

I really like her, and she is kinda classic British looking I think. I hope she gets ahold of some healthy eating habits though, she does not look healthy right now.

Just Jared fan @ 07/10/2006 at 10:23 pm

Well just go to the Keir Knightley on JJ and you will see that she admits to being an anorixia she looks way to thin on just jareds last post of her

I think Keira Knightley is perfect! I love her so much! I think she looks healthy. Better to be underweight than pudgy! She was also in Pride & Prejudice… and POTC2 was REALLY good! Can’t wait for POTC3 with Chow Yun-Fat =P

jellybean @ 07/11/2006 at 4:00 am

She needs food, not a tan.

Just the other day I was watching "Kick it like…", and just now realized how skinny she was in that movie………some people are just thin by nature.

It is not healthy to be under weight rather than a little pudgy. Do you realize that being too thin can cause health problems too. It is NOT good for the heart and can cause some major problems.

Melissa J @ 07/17/2006 at 9:08 pm

She Is beautiful, love the pale skin and the smile, but she’d look much better If she gained 15 pounds.

wow im ur number 1 fan!!i like you