Cristiano Ronaldo Shirtless & Girlfriend Merche Romero

Cristiano Ronaldo Shirtless & Girlfriend Merche Romero

Cristiano Ronaldo will, in fact, stay at Manchester United after a heart-to-heart conversation with his mother during a family dinner last Friday.

Cristiano Ronaldo‘s mom Maria Dolores, 46, said, “He will be at Manchester with all the players on the first day of training. He has a contract and he is going to honor it. I am happy he is going back. The whole family is happy. He is OK with Man Utd. The coach has said that Manchester needs Cristiano. Any player would like to play for Real Madrid or Barcelona but, at the moment, he is at Manchester and he is going to stay at Manchester.”

More pictures of shirtless Cristiano Ronaldo and girlfriend Merche Romero on vacation in Madeira (Portuguese archipelago) in the gallery!

cristiano ronaldo shirtless01

• Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All
1moreportuguesa @ 07/18/2006 at 12:27 pm

Portuguesegirl – I’m with you..she’s butt ugly. She probably has a nice personality and it’s nothing $$$ can’t fix!Rainy – get a life and perhaps some eye glasses!

What did he do to Rooney? I think it was overrated. Tell me if Rooney wouldn’t have done the same exact thing….It was lame, because he was thrown out, but come on….Anyway, I agree with you on the English fan part. England did a good game, despite their bad karma with Portugal.

manu00014@yahoo.c @ 07/18/2006 at 12:29 pm

hi great link for ronaldo pics

HE GOT ROONEU SENT OF IF HE DIDNT GO UP TO THE REF HE WOULDT HAVE WENT OFF BUT L OUVE RONALDO I AM HIS BIGGEST FAN EVA!

Portuguesegirl @ 07/18/2006 at 12:33 pm

Hey I said nothing about her personality…Probably she’s a good girl…I just don’t like her. If I don’t know these people, I’m not going to attack what I don’t know…right? So, I critize their looks. Just a superficial relief from the daily life. ;P

1moreportuguesa @ 07/18/2006 at 12:40 pm

amen! Now Cristiano is a hottie. If he’s into older women..gives me some fantasies! I admit – I’m superficial at times..I’d give anything to spend a couple of hours with him. Merche can have him. I just want to use him for a bit!

# 30 | jodie Yeah, but Rooney did put his foot on the other’s player fragile parts. I think that if it was Ronaldo who had done that, Rooney would go up to the ref also. My opinion only. Anyway Love this 21 years old *******. Lucky one….:P

OMG! hes soo buff, y does she get him. wot an ugly *****. cant believe dey r gettin married! x

Mamma_Jamma @ 07/18/2006 at 2:16 pm

What a beautiful body and pretty face. When I first learned about this guy I started having sexual fantasies with him, like every other woman my age probably ;-). How old is this ugly chick anyway? I have to hate because a guy as talented, good looking and young like him CAN and WILL do better than that. Only time will tell, you’ll see.

he thinks he’s so damn hot on the football field outside the football field …that additute makes him ugly!

27 | 1moreportuguesa **** you *****! You must be a frustrated in all manners, Get you yourself a mirror and starting working on your figure *******!

Ei nojentinha!O teu problema não é não gistar! É criticar, usando adjectivos que nada tem a ver. Vê se arranjas home e tu é qure pareces que tens uma vida infeliz. **** off!

31 | Portuguesegirl You´re pathetic! You must be suffering of a mental illness! You bashed the woman and now you+´re saying she´s a good girl! What a looney!

Fuck you WTF @ 07/18/2006 at 4:34 pm

# 24 | WTF | Hey you stupid! 19th century was from 1800to 1899 did you know that? Try not to justify your opinion with mistakes yourself. It was in the 19th Century that old woman getting laid with younger man was a thing condemned. HELLO!!!! Not anymore since the 20th Century! Are you there? Knock! Knock!Try to shut your mouth instead of critizing other people by showing off your ignorance!

# 27 | 1moreportuguesa Escusas de postar com outro username. Já toda a gente percebeu que és a mesma. Pelos vistos quem tem uma vida infeliz és tu e a tu ignorância e estupidez é que me está a fazer deste dia um dia muito engraçado.O teu IP é o mesmo. Para a próxima tem mais cuidado em postar com outro nome! .|.

# 40 | Luisa Luisa: Portuguesegirl and 1moreportuguesa are the same. They´re posting under the same username. What a loosers.Não percas tempo com essa "wacko2" :)

1moreportuguesa @ 07/18/2006 at 5:22 pm

D-what the f are you talking about???

1moreportuguesa @ 07/18/2006 at 5:28 pm

Rainy – I see a "frustrated" theme in the pattern of your postings. How many more english words do you know how to use "nojentinha"? Actually – I am not "portuguesegirl" Don’t know where you’re getting your info but it is clearly WRONG. Luisa- what does "gistar" mean?

Actually the borderline pattern is all splattered in your posts. It is you who have a real problem.

WTF=dimwit @ 07/18/2006 at 5:50 pm

# 24 | WTF After readin all these posts the notorious conclusion is that many women here are definitelly feeling complexed by the way they´re attacking the lady above in the pics. But your post wtf was the one which got me laughing hard here. You´re obviously a dimwit. anyone can figure out the metaphor except you. even a child. Don´t pretend to be smart because that is probably something that you´re not.

Just a superficial relief from the daily life. ;P # 31 | PortuguesegirlThat´s why you´re so fuggly yourself and come here to spend your petty little life! And you dare to call frustrated to others?

45 | 1moreportuguesa A expressão "nojentinha" fui eu que usei. Afinal tu é que precisas de óculos! LMAOOutra coisa: vê se paras de ofender as pessoas armando-te em mais esperta. Não te ensinaram que tens de respeitar os outros. Fala português! Escusas de te armar em boa, porque obviamente o teu username é uma contradição com o que apregoas. deves ter vergonha em ser portuguesa… caso contrário não insinuavas as tuas qualidades noutra língua estrangeira. # 43 | Diana Obrigada Diana. Eu já estava a desconfiar. Nem se du ao trabalho de musar um pouco o texto. Pelos vistos também não sabe que pode se descoberta se postar com outro "username" ;)Valeu!

*deu**mudar**ser*Parece que tem que se corrigir os erros, para além de mentalmente doente a 1moreportuguesa aka Portuguesegirl é também Nazi da gramática, mas só para aquilo que lhe interessa… ROTFLMAO

You nailed it #46 @ 07/18/2006 at 6:48 pm

# 46 | rainy ITA with you rainy! You nailed it. she clearly shows the borderline personality disorder traits from what can be read on her posts.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All