Jack Nicholson & Lara Flynn Boyle Together Again
- Jack Nicholson appears to be back on again with Lara Flynn Boyle (they dated for two years but split up in 2001). The pair enjoyed a little Saint-Tropez getaway together.
- HANDBAGS! Free Kate Spade Larabee Noel Kat Handbag and Coach Handbag and Wallet.
- Frumpy Kirsten Dunst is in Hollywood shooting a winter fashion piece, and it doesn’t look pretty…
- Christina Aguilera looking classy… cute shades and a sweater.
- Fight! The Firecrotch Saga continues between Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton.
- Jonathan Rhys-Meyers will be the new face of Versace come this fall… "Jonathan represents everything that is great about this Versace men’s collection. He has all the trademark elements of Versace style–sensuality, individuality, mystery and glamour but he also underlines what is new about the Versace man next season. This is a man who is strong and masculine but at the same time more in tune with his feelings and not afraid to show them; this is a man who is sensual rather than overtly sexy."
- Cindy Crawford still looks super as she shopped in Beverly Hills yesterday.
- Pamela Anderson announced via her website that she’s engaged to Kid Rock again. Tentative wedding date is set for July 29, 2006.
Yes. I’m finally getting remarried…it’s been a whirlwind…spontaneous but well thought through. Feels like I’ve been stuck in a time warp. Not able to let go of MY family picture…it’s been sad and lonely and frustrating….I’ve raised my kids alone in hope of a miracle. Well my miracle came and went. And came back and came back because he knew that I’d wake up one day and realize that I was waiting for nothing. I’m moving on…I feel like I’m finally free….I’m in love. I’m happy….I see the light…sounds dramatic but it’s true…..I know some women can relate to this….My children are getting older. They know the truth and they are strong, smart kids. They love their Dad. They love their new Step Dad who they’ve known for years…time will pass. Wounds will heal. Some people may never grow up. Actions speak louder than words….watch!
- Kevin Federline will close the 2006 Teen Choice Awards with a performance of his single "Lose Control." Jessica Simpson and Dane Cook will be co-hosting the event.
- Ashlee Simpson will perform at tonight’s launch of Victoria’s Secret Pink Lounge collection at Pier 54. Luke and Owen Wilson and Jesse Metcalfe are expected to attend.
HAHAHHAHAHA. You must not miss this.