Shirtless Matthew McConaughey Exercising

Shirtless Matthew McConaughey Exercising

Matthew McConaughey crunches and stretches his way through a sandy, yoga-centric workout near his home in Malibu on Tuesday.

You can also buy Matthew McConaughey‘s Stingray Corvette for a good cause. McConaughey is selling his blue 1971 Chevy Stingray convertible on eBay to benefit Oprah’s Angel Network’s Hurricanes Katrina and Rita recovery.  No bids yet…  More pictures in the gallery!

BUY :: Matthew McConaughey’s Corvette

• Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Just Jared fan @ 07/19/2006 at 3:52 pm

I must say he is not to bad at all, Very nice body looks like hes keep in tip top shape, wish I was his Massage therapist, Thanks Jared ?;)

sweet jesus….this man is HOT HOT HOT!!! apparently the split from penelope gave him more time to work on the bod. does anyone else find this new friendship with lance sort of random?? whatever though, if he keeps this up, no one is complaining!

fancypants @ 07/19/2006 at 4:14 pm

I’m sorry……but what a prat. He obviously wanted his photo to be taken.

It’s not sexy to be obess with yourself.

so what if he’s a prat, i’d rather see his pictures than that monkey from the view….whatever her name is.

Nathália @ 07/19/2006 at 5:01 pm

Oh dear God! Is that HOT or what??

he’s becoming over-exposed as of late. Wonder what is up with that? …strange.

Something tells me that this guy knows how to live life to the fullest. I admire him…okay, he’s pretty hot too ;)

omg he’s so beautiful – love that he’s not so overbuilt, just the right tone, muscley. and he’s single too… what happened to him and Cruz? love the curly hair, blue eyes…yum…

I’d like to personally thank the photographer who so lovingly took these pictures. It was a great service he/she did for womankind!!

junglegirljlt @ 07/19/2006 at 7:37 pm

Thank you so very much! More Matthew, please! Can he be my Yoga Instructor? LOL! Is it hot in here, or is it just me?

Yeah Matty is a hottie! I run McConaugheyFan.com and everyone should stop by for a visit!

THUD, THUD, THUD!!! SO YUMMY!!!

This man is so perfect. He has no flaws…

groupygoddess @ 07/20/2006 at 1:42 am

I do believe YUMMY is the word!!!!!!

yep – pretty damn hot, but unfortunately some of the appeal gets lost when you see how cringey he is, smirking at the camera, always trying to be just that little bit toooo cool… but the body is pretty amazing have to say. just needs a personality transplant!

Jeez what a ham. He is so looking for photo ops, it’s getting nauseating. Can’t figure out why he would constantly want to show the world that he has half-size arms and boobs anyway.Yuck yuck yuck. He and Armstrong are putting up a good fight in being the worst camera ho.

Be To Kind @ 07/20/2006 at 12:23 pm

Ohhh my gosh… he is soooo hot.. I am married… and lets say I had an innocent dream about him… errrr

Be To Kind @ 07/20/2006 at 12:23 pm

Not anymore @ 07/20/2006 at 12:44 pm

I used to like him. But not anymore. When he opens his mouth – the things he says is so off the wall. After hearing his interview with Oprah and Barbara Walters. I thought maybe this dude smokes way too much pot. He comes off sounding just like his "dazed and confused" character. He’s just eye candy but really no ones home upstairs.. Or if they are home – he’s got so much of his own bull in his ears he can’t hear…lol

Matthew McConaughey is utterly delectable! He should be cloned so that every woman/gay man can have a piece of his action…that’s my recipe for peace on earth =)

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All