Lindsay Lohan's Blackberry Hacked?
- Kate Moss works on her tan because according to Grazia magazine’s source, "Kate knows she hasn’t been looking her best. A girl like her can get away with a few flaws because she is still head and shoulders above most other mortals. But she’s a supermodel so it’s her business to keep herself on top form."
- Summer shades! Pick up your free pair of Dior sunglasses, Chanel sunglasses, or the Oakley THUMP MP3 sunglasses.
- A petition has been started by disgruntled Beyonce fans to have the musical diva reshoot her "Deja Vu" music video. The editing "causes one to get dizzy and disoriented" and the dancing is "erratic, confusing and alarming."
- Tori Spelling spells out those pregnancy rumors
- Luke Wilson is a ladies man: "Date me for a year and a year and a half later you’ll be married"
- Did Lindsay‘s Blackberry get hacked? Lindsay Lohan vs. Paris Hilton: Fight! – That ***** Hacked My Blackberry
- Kristin Cavallari out and about with a friend in Malibu…
- If I had $30,000 to shell out, you can bet I wouldn’t spend it for a date with Jessica Biel. Come on, get real.
- Britney Spears shares her deepest thoughts about… tigers on her official website:
In some ways, people are a lot like animals…I’m mesmerized by tigers. Their eyes, their stripes, their constant quest for survival. They almost have a sense of mysteriousness about them. They pull you in and make it difficult to look away. They make you wonder what is behind their gaze. A sense of eerie awe comes over you in their presence. The fear they give you when you pass them is stunning. Behold the beauty of the tiger."
- A Leslie Bibb Picture Moment
- Renee Zellweger is rumored to be "quietly seeing" ex-husband Kenny Chesney again.
Project Runway‘s Malan Breton has an exit interview
with "The Today Show" via Gawker.