Baby Shiloh Pictures - WAXED!

Baby Shiloh Pictures - WAXED!

The exalted offspring of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt has been chosen to be the first infant ever memorialized in wax by Madame Tussauds, the New York outpost of the museum announced Tuesday. Shiloh, "the world’s most famous baby," per Madame Tussauds, will be unveiled in wax form to the public on Wednesday.

Pictures include Brad, Angelina, and 5-year-old Maddox out and about for lunch and family fun at the beach.   More pictures after the jump…

[Pictures via x17online.com]
brad angelina maddox beach25
brad angelina maddox beach26
brad angelina maddox beach27

Charley Gallay/Getty

1,592 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 764 » Show All

wow…ppl really are obsessed!

Dang that baby weight sure did go away fast. But those twins are still very much alive. She looks very good for someone who just had a child.

once again jared, you are awesome! i’m so glad i found this site!

Thanks Jared… u absolutely ROCK!!!

Thank you thank you so much Jared!!! love you young man…you’ll be my online son….lol

Alexanderina @ 07/25/2006 at 10:28 pm

Thanks JJ, you are simply the best. Great pics of Brad, Angie and Madd.

lucky kid!!

She’s alive. SHE’S ALIVE!!!Oy, the body language…They don’t make it easy, do they?

Thanks Jared sweetie!

African Girl @ 07/25/2006 at 10:30 pm

CLINIQUALol…thanks for not disappointing. I sure loved reading your post about the pictures. GitaneDitto on that Sentiment. Now about those words….I’ll just get my brother to write a lists for us. He’s the expert…..lol.

Missouri Fan @ 07/25/2006 at 10:31 pm

Jared & Audrey Thank you! you two are the best!

ppl are ok @ 07/25/2006 at 10:31 pm

# 1 why are you posting then? :S

COLD HARD MATH @ 07/25/2006 at 10:32 pm

Thanks Jared!CLINIQUA, Can you see them now? You poor thing!|#2 Raqchel |You know Brad has been digging those "twins" for the past couple of months!

Alexanderina @ 07/25/2006 at 10:33 pm

You know Brad has been digging those "twins" for the past couple of months! # 13 | COLD HARD MATH | ————————————————–LOL, so true so true

Ritygal why do you bother to post ?

# 10 | African Girlpost them to me at EA! i’ll start a collection!brad & angie certainly like the beach! they’re never far from it.

are my eyes deceiving me??? look how big maddox now…lol…he’s now almost 5 years old, isn’t he???….i think he’s the king of the jolie-pitt household…lol

She looks great!! Thanks for the pics. :)

Original jpf @ 07/25/2006 at 10:42 pm

Thanks JJ! Boy you’re quick!Evening, can’t stay, but I wanted to say that I have never seen pic’s of Brad & Angie cause this much massive wailing and gnashing of teeth in cyberspace SO fast! I took a quick scan around, and it’s off the hater hook. Angie looks the bomb, Brad too, Maddox is so beautiful and BIG! and all these things along with the knowledge that "they were out having lunch and fun with their son," probably during some special attention time. jpf

Wow, what can i say! WOW…now that’s ONE hot MOM and DAD…..

She looks so good! I hope she doesn’t lose anymore weight.. she looks perfect the way she is right now. They make a great looking couple. LoL

ANISTON THE HAG! @ 07/25/2006 at 10:47 pm

Oh jared Thanks so very much! You are the one. Awesome to see my favorite couple again!

She is beautiful, I love this family soooo cute, But why is she walking around bare foot???? Britney started a weird trend.

Thanks JJ, you are the best. Haters are indeed going insane. Much love, power of prayer and best wishes to BP/AJ and family. Maddox is looking good and cute as can be. Zahara and Shiloh are great beauties.

The Insider just showed Madame Tussaud’s baby Shiloh. As for her depicting of B&A, and X last year as characters of the Snow White fairy tale, I much prefer to be represented as the step mom in that set up. Snow White looked so dumb with a big red bow on top of her head. I think they are trying to make fun of X.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 764 » Show All