Prison Break 2 Spoilers

Prison Break 2 Spoilers

Wentworth Miller said his character, season one’s mastermind, will carry a lot less clout in season two.  "Now that we’re outside, there’s no reason for anyone to listen to Michael anymore," he said. "My goal is to get my brother to Mexico as quickly and safely as possible." His brother has other ideas, which creates even more conflict.

Michael’s famous tattoo blanketing his torso will retain its prominence in season two, as it also contains secrets to the men’s survival in the real world.  Much to Miller‘s chagrin: It requires four hours in the makeup chair to apply the thing. "As far as the tattoo, they were smart enough not to tell me and I was foolish enough not to ask," he said, smiling wryly. "At this point, I’m much less of a fan of the tattoo. But it’s such a cool special effect. It’s one of the reasons people tune in. It’s such a great set piece, so it’d be a shame to let it go. So I’m willing to sit in the chair for a few more hours."

Pictures are from yesterday afternoon when Fox held its TCA summer press tour at the Ritz-Carlton in Pasadena, CA.  Also included are screencaps from the upcoming Prison Break :: Season 1 DVD, which is due out August 8th.  The bottom righthand picture is from the behind-the-scenes featurette "Behind the Ink" about the creation of Wentworth‘s tattoo. Thanks, Moondropz! More pictures in the gallery!

prison break 2 spoilers01

• Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
crazy fan @ 07/25/2006 at 3:11 am

I WAN TO HAVE YOU BABIES WENTWORTH!!!!

moondropz @ 07/25/2006 at 3:14 am

Aww, you’re most welcome! Love the pictures! Thuds.

wentlover @ 07/25/2006 at 3:44 am

Great pics. Went is so hot and so handsome. And sexy!!!

Thanks for all the pics Jared like always you’re the first who’s always on top of the game providing us with everything about Miller. Only Went can make those gross tattoes look hot.

Season 2 DVD?????

Thanks you Moondropz!And thanks to Jared for the images of ALL the cast (esp Wenty & Dom) at the event.

Just Jared @ 07/25/2006 at 4:23 am

Haha, thanks Doug. *hits forehead*

Me Again! @ 07/25/2006 at 5:11 am

Hey just curious…is it true WM is gay? Why does Lainey/Perez label him like that…To each his own…doesn’t discredit his as an actor…look at RHudson….I love Rock…have all his movies…great guy…Just curious.

omg…. went why are you so hot???? and can’t wait for the DVD of Prison Break…..

Melissa J @ 07/25/2006 at 5:52 am

Went looks a little sad In the first pic, but he still looks just as pretty as advertised!!! Love him!!!

I’ll be in my bunk.

went look sooooooooo handsome. thanks JJ for posting.

GOD HES SOO DAMN HOT !! but u knw those rumours about him bein gay gonna tell me if its tru or not coz am now wonderin…. dnt want him 2 be … :)

Good lord Jared! A little warning beforehand? Does this mean that WM will be some parts of the Behind the Scenes stuff? Sweet!

I really need to know if he’s gay or not, now the wispers are becoming screams, everything inside me says yes……but a small part of me wants to hear no.# Post 8I love the old Rock Hudson movies too.However I’m in shock over the whole gay-thing, I’m sure he’s a nice person, but I don’t want to be decieved…..I just would like to know the truth at this point.I’m sure the producers & network are trying to push the show now and cove-up the whole Wentworth is gay thing….I understand that because there’s a lot of money involved.But …..as a fan I need to know…..it’s turning me off hearing all this stuff.

ErinMarie79 @ 07/25/2006 at 9:30 am

Thank you Jared.! Went looks amazing. Amaury is a cutie too.

Can’t wait for Season 2. Went looks hot as always. Thank you Jared!

WentsTattoo @ 07/25/2006 at 9:50 am

Jared – for posting those sexy front and back torso shots of Went, you are officially my HERO! As for the sexual-orientation questions, this is neither the time nor the place to ask cause none of us could truthfully answer those questions except for Wentworth himself. Why worry about it? Almost every hot, talented and single actors out there are being rumored to be gay – even Oprah fell victim to the rumors. Why? I don’t know but I sure as heck don’t give a hoot.

Hey giv the guy a break…I beliv it’s OK if Went is gay don’t you think? He also has the right to stardom. But don’t you think it’s also unfair saying that he’s gay and what if he’s not??? Hope we’d just let him be coz the truth will always reveal itself…in time, whatever it may be.

wowowow….Jared you are the best…..do you know how much i love you…….nice…nice…nice……Went you are hot²…….gggggg………..

As for the tats..just have a 2nd skin shirt made with all the tatoos for Went to wear. Save Fox big bucks not to mention hours of Went gettiang airbrushed. God he is hot!!!

Wentworth Miller is one HOT guy! Not only is he super handsome, but he’s such a talented actor as well. As to the gay rumors…who the hell cares. We should love Went for his acting talents, gorgeous looks and for what he brings to the show – Prison Break. Who he sleeps with is his own business. We ALL are entitled to be happy in life, whatever that happiness means for each individual person. None of us should stand in judgement of another’s life. After all, it’s not like any of us has a snowball’s chance of actually being with Wentworth in real life. Whatever Went’s sexual preference is, the final say about his personal life belongs to him, not us.

Ok, so I don’t know how to post a pic but I am so excited about finally PB coming to DVD that I want to share my fav Went pic… http://www.prisonbreakmanhunt.com/pictures/albums/michael-scofield-wentworth-miller/1693w5f.jpgJared, if you haven’t seen this one, make sure you are sitting down.

sassycrab @ 07/25/2006 at 1:07 pm

get over it!!! if went is gay who really gives a f*%#??!! the man is hot!! hot!! hot!!! his sexual preference will not make one bit of difference!! those of you hung up on his sexuality need a reality check–it’s not like you ever had a shot at being with him!!! it is what it is–went is hot and his show rocks!!!

Just saw the pic 1693 no wonder there are rumours out there about him being or not.He really shouldn’t be posing like that not sexy at all.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All