Tue, 25 July 2006 at 12:00 am
Scarlett Johansson & Reebok: Partners
- Nicole Richie featured in Deluxe Magazine
- Everybody needs a little neat freak in them! Mr. Clean Extra Power Magic Erasers, Blistex Stick, and Febreze.
- Natalie Portman‘s growing mess of hair
- Scarlett Johansson teams up with Reebok. Wow. "Reebok is thrilled to partner with Scarlett because she is a world renowned style icon and truly an inspiration for today’s young women," said Reebok’s President and CEO Paul Harrington. "Scarlett embodies the pulse points of our brand – individuality, authenticity and a life lived to the fullest in perpetual motion. These characteristics make her the perfect fit for our new women’s footwear and apparel collection and also for our exciting new women’s campaign."
- Lindsay Lohan‘s cheap hooker pose
- Tom Cruise has regained control of his own domain name tomcruise.com. Can’t wait to see his homepage. Maybe he’ll start blogging mysterious entries like Britney!
- Jessica Alba takes her dogs for a walk
- Matthew McConaughey receives an intimate massage from a female friend in Malibu.
- Eva Longoria‘s Bikini Causes Global Warming
- Stephen Colbert Skewers Clueless Politicians
High School Musical‘s "Breaking Free" – Asian Version
Yup, it’s now available on the official soundtrack.
Was that really necessary? You tell me.
Like Just Jared on Facebook