Baby Shiloh: WAX FIGURE

Baby Shiloh: WAX FIGURE

Baby Shiloh’s wax figure was unveiled today at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in New York City. Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt, the daughter of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, is the museum’s first-ever wax infant replica. For every Pitt-Jolie family photo that visitors buy, Madame Tussauds will give $1 to UNICEF.  Bigger pictures in the gallery!

shiloh wax figure01
shiloh wax figure02
shiloh wax figure03
shiloh wax figure04
shiloh wax figure05
shiloh wax figure06
shiloh wax figure07

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All

Cool…in a creepy kinda way

Did they have to make ‘em look so bored and disinterested?

Is it true that you must get permission in order to do this? Brad & Angelina had to ok this.

African Girl @ 07/26/2006 at 5:41 pm

Cool…in a creepy kinda way # 1 | Get Real Hey You. I agree, It is CreepY

Did they have to make ‘em look so bored and disinterested?

they are really cute

Brad looks disggusting!!!! It’s freaking me out!

they are really cute

Brad looks disggusting!!!! It’s freaking me out!

Is that guy behind Angelina’s wax figure suppossed to be Brad?? lol

While Angelina looks not too creepy (they should have done their homework, her dragon tattoo is almost invisible now), Brad’s figure is totally strange. This whole thing is kind of sick tough.

Reality check @ 07/26/2006 at 5:49 pm

Cool…in a creepy kinda way # 1 | Get Real —————-creepy in a creepy kind of way.

Reality check @ 07/26/2006 at 5:49 pm

Cool…in a creepy kinda way # 1 | Get Real —————-creepy in a creepy kind of way.

Reality check @ 07/26/2006 at 5:50 pm

Cool…in a creepy kinda way # 1 | Get Real —————-creepy in a creepy kind of way.

Reality check @ 07/26/2006 at 5:50 pm

Cool…in a creepy kinda way # 1 | Get Real —————-creepy in a creepy kind of way.

its not that bad. it looks sorta like brad but he looks evil. his hairs all wrong too. ange isnt that bad xcept that the tatoo is too dark. the baby looks pretty good but the heads a little distorted. other than that its great.

That is so creepy!!!! I know that the two of them are famous and everything, but to have a waxwork of their baby??? Come on! What is wrong with the world!?!?

you’d think they could have done better…yuck!

full circle @ 07/26/2006 at 5:54 pm

guess that’s the price you pay for giving up your baby on the cover of People. I read that the wax museum does not need permission for this–and , they are, after all, donating proceeds to charity too. Can’t fault one without faulting the other.

too strange! why would they do a wax figure of the baby? that’s not cool.

full circle @ 07/26/2006 at 5:56 pm

full circle @ 07/26/2006 at 5:56 pm

Where are the other two babies? She made Brad look kinda pissed. He should have a big grin on his face while holding up a sign saying, "I’m the luckiest man alive!"

mrs. smith @ 07/26/2006 at 5:58 pm

#3…Frenchy….I’m wondering the same thing: Do they need permission from AJ/BP to do this? On the one hand, they are putting the money to a good cause, but it still doesn’t seem alright. I mean, I’m all for helping a good cause, but, are we going to see more money making venues coming up using Shiloh again? I LOVE this family, and will always support them.

All of the Madame Tussaud’s figures look creepy. I never got the purpose of them.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All