Baby Shiloh: WAX FIGURE

Baby Shiloh: WAX FIGURE

Baby Shiloh’s wax figure was unveiled today at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in New York City. Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt, the daughter of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, is the museum’s first-ever wax infant replica. For every Pitt-Jolie family photo that visitors buy, Madame Tussauds will give $1 to UNICEF.  Bigger pictures in the gallery!

shiloh wax figure01
shiloh wax figure02
shiloh wax figure03
shiloh wax figure04
shiloh wax figure05
shiloh wax figure06
shiloh wax figure07

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 » Show All
COLD HARD MATH @ 07/26/2006 at 10:22 pm

((((((((FANFIC ALERT))))))))))New update, same place BP HOME. Hope you like it! Sorry if this is a double post.

Alexanderina @ 07/26/2006 at 10:22 pm

OMG trying to post on this thread right now is so creepy, I swear the numbers keeping changing, when you think you post #99, it end up been a different number very strange lol

chinman is done @ 07/26/2006 at 10:30 pm

# 83 | chinny chin chin give it up *****. Your Maniston idol lost. MOVE ON idiot.

Just Jared @ 07/26/2006 at 10:31 pm

TESTING. I HOPE THIS WORKS.

Alexanderina @ 07/26/2006 at 10:32 pm

Thanks Jared, you are the best as always

is the thread working again?

Just Jared @ 07/26/2006 at 10:33 pm

I wonder what was wrong.

Alexanderina @ 07/26/2006 at 10:33 pm

yep it seems to be work Jared thanks again

Alexanderina @ 07/26/2006 at 10:36 pm

Hey Jared, maybe to much traffic, your site is the one that everyone comes too and of course is where all of us BAMZS Fans hang out :)

Just Jared @ 07/26/2006 at 10:36 pm

How odd. Thanks to everyone who brought this to my attention.

maybe the pics of those spooky wax figures put the whammy on the thread. or maybe it’s the revenge of madd & zee!

Alexanderina @ 07/26/2006 at 10:40 pm

this musem is an opportunist….$1 for the UNICEF???….charity my ass… # 100 | jjoy |————————————————–ITA

Alexanderina @ 07/26/2006 at 10:42 pm

# 112 | gitane | – ROTFLMAO, I was thinking the same thing as well lol

African Girl @ 07/26/2006 at 10:42 pm

# 113 | Alexanderina I am so disgusted by this wax thing. It is too creepy.

Alexanderina @ 07/26/2006 at 10:46 pm

# 115 | African Girl | – Ditto AG, I can’t look at it, so freaking creepy. Can they do this without getting permission from Brad and Angelina?

thats creepy..

Alexanderina @ 07/26/2006 at 10:51 pm

I guess this answered my question, this is from MSNBCMadame Tussauds says it doesn’t need a star’s permission before it makes a likeness as a wax figure. Artists based the baby’s looks on pictures the couple sold to People magazine for charity.

Passing Through @ 07/26/2006 at 10:53 pm

# 88 | chinny chin chin Ah…the infamous Oscar kiss between AJ & her bro. Please notice that there is NO TONGUE, YOU FREAKING MORON! Whatever your point in posting the link was you’ve just proven the exact opposite. So she kissed her bro on the lips? I’ve seen other siblings do it and it’s done in Europe all the time. Everyone who thinks Angie & Jamie have an incestuous relationship needs to take a hard look at themselves and their relationship with THEIR siblings. Mayhaps you’re harboring a few freaky thoughts about your sibs that make your project YOUR INCESTUOUS FEELING onto Angie & Jamie. You’re the sick perverts…not Angie and her brother.

I don’t have a problem with wax figures, they’re just life-size works of art. But I agree that these aren’t done very well, you’d expect much more from the museum’s reputation.What upsets me is that they are toting the three as the ‘Jolie-Pitt family’ as though the first two children don’t matter. Biology does not automatically make a family, and there was a happy family of 4 before Shiloh. To ignore Madd and Z when they only took a few months to make and unveil baby Shiloh is an affront to the family. I wouldn’t pay to see this exhibit just on that principle.

okay. i think madd & zee have gotten together and put some sort of toddler babble hex on this thread. i’m going over to the family beach pictures. too too spooky!

i’m a little disturbed by this…..people are really obsessed with brangelina

What in the name of God is this? why does brad look like he’s going to have sex with the X?MY GOD!!!!Maddam Tussad’s designers are on DRUGS,KIDS say NO TO DRUGS……

i’m a little disturbed by this…..people are really obsessed with # 122 | kyanaHI!!! my NAME IS somalian and I’m obsessed with the brangelina’s. NOW **** OFF!!! and you should realy be disturbed about X’s face…

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 » Show All