Enchanted Movie: James Marsden, Amy Adams

Enchanted Movie: James Marsden, Amy Adams

I pledge allegiance to The Statue of Marsden…  Co-stars Amy Adams and James Marsden were busy filming more scenes this past Monday on the Brooklyn Bridge for their upcoming Disney film, Enchanted.  Enjoy this sneak peek of what looks like the wedding dress of Amy Adam‘s character.  (She apparently marries Patrick Dempsey‘s character in Central Park.) And Marsden definitely looks to have stocked up on NYC souvenirs… a NYC taxi bag, Empire State Building statue, and best of all — a goofy Statue of Libery crown!  After the jump, Marsden and Adams film in more casual clothing… picking up weiners at the Sabrett hot dog stand!  More pictures in the gallery!

enchanted movie01
enchanted movie12
enchanted movie13
enchanted movie14
enchanted movie15

Charley Gallay/Getty

Desolafide @ 07/26/2006 at 3:50 pm

that dress probably ate james marsden….and a good portion of the crew as well.

Kimmi Marsden @ 07/27/2006 at 1:05 pm

Just love him to death! Good lookin’ man to have in the family!

yeah, you can not not love James Marsden

Amy & James DO NOT go well together. Idina and James do! haha. SHOW ME PICS OF IDINA NOWWW! lmao.

Katie_Loves_James @ 09/09/2007 at 6:53 pm

OMG JAMES MARSDEN!! WHAA!
his best movie was Hairpray!! :)
Corny Collins was my favourite one in the movie!! (JAMES) xD

Katie_Loves_James @ 09/09/2007 at 6:55 pm

JAMES MARSDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie_Loves_James @ 09/09/2007 at 6:55 pm

In the other one i meant *Hairspray!! xD

I want to see that movie so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!I can’t type with one of my fingers so I type bad.I have a realy bad cut on it.

oh……..Amy and Jimmy make a perfect couple together.
They’re just too cute…………

Heh, obviously no one here has seen “Giselle.” I never imagined I’d see it ported into something like this.

Amazing 2d/3d costume effects, and I loved the way princess power converts to the real world, whoever did the concepts is my idol. I just didn’t enjoy the story. The prince and the fiancee remained completely undeveloped, and the divorce lawyer story was a hideous demonstration of what the aryan germans have known for centuries; It takes a sweet, helpless, beautiful, homey/unemployed woman to make a man who doesn’t like girls because of a betrayal see the purpose of a male-female teamup. Blech.

What got me the most was the deconstruction of evil. I mean, really, everybody in the picture got what they wanted except the woman who made it all possible? I’ve heard of not getting on with your in-laws, but come on, nobody else [i]died[/i]. And if Giselle actually had managed to kill herself over her true love kissing someone else (again, blech) she probably wouldn’t have been commemorated in a book about how the lawyer got rid of his codependent, dimwitted princess thanks to someone’s jealous, overprotective mother.

Well, maybe that’s just me. Heh, maybe I need to see a few more movies like Enchanted to remember how to see it in black and white.

PRINCESS THIA @ 08/14/2008 at 8:45 pm

IS THIS DRESS FOR SALE? WHERE CAN GO TO LOOK FOR A DRESS LIKE THIS(I AM SERIOUS)?

i luv this dress! where can i buy it?