Zac Efron Rapping: High School Musical

Zac Efron Rapping: High School Musical

Six months after its premiere, "High School Musical" rolls on, a singing and dancing juggernaut. Almost 37 million viewers have watched the $4.2 million production at least once since its first airing, and the musical—a pop confection that makes "Grease" look like "Rebel Without a Cause"—surged back into the spotlight this month, grabbing six Emmy nominations. The soundtrack, a top-10 hit since its January release, is the year’s biggest-selling CD, at 2.7 million copies. After five weeks, the DVD has sold an eye-popping 2.1 million copies.

Six Emmy nominations!  SIX!  I love me some High School Musical… And if you missed the last announcement, Zac Efron joined the cast of Hairspray, playing the role of hearthrob Link Larkin. Hairspray will also feature John Travolta, Queen Latifah, Amanda Bynes, Billy Crystal, Michelle Pfeiffer, and Brittany Snow. Speaking of Hairspray, I’m seeing it again tonight!  WOOT! More pictures in the gallery from Newsweek July 24, 2006!

Zac Efron & Lucas Grabeel rap for Popstar Magazine

• Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Blech…I truly don’t get it. I love Broadway and musicals with a passion, but I just couldn’t get through High School Musical. It’s telling young people that THIS is what a musical is…much like American Idol tell people THIS is what an audition is. *shrugs* Oh well.

ARE THE TWO GUYS IN THE BACK GROUND AT THE END PEEING?

wooah! 6 emmys??!

Mariela Garcia @ 07/28/2006 at 3:19 pm

Hey Zac Do you like Veenasa or Ashley send me a Masige

haha. rapping was cute.

hey zac u r so hot send me an email luv ya morgan

i love you zac give me a message

nicole& hannah T. @ 08/02/2006 at 2:45 pm

send me some pictures Hannah loves you!!

I Love zac Efron!!!! Give me a message

I Love zac Efron!!!! Give me a message

hey zac efron i thought the rap was rele hot especially the noise you make at the end i cant even do that well i think 6 emmies is a lot even for just one movie i loved the movie and i cant wait for hiigh school musical 2 to come out i love you so much email me at love_zac_efron_10 well thats all i have to say for now please email me bye bye

i have 1 qdoes zac efron dates vanessa anne hudgens or ashley tisdale???

me encantan!!!!!son re lindos..espero que anden super bien!los felicitooosigan asi..cuidensey mucha suerte!!!jessi…:)

hello!! Please give me and e-mail Zac!! You are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awsome!!!! Are you and Vanessa Anne Hudgens going out?? Or is that Ashly Tisdale???

hola estan super uenas las fotos sobre todo porque sale ZAC es tan lindo¡¡¡ bueno ojala que siga saliendo en mas peliculas porque es muy buen actor esta hasta traspasando a daniel radclife bueno sigue hasi ZACojala que sigas creciendo muxo mas como actorxau besos y suerte en todo (pongan mas fotitos de todos y de ZAC porfa¡¡¡)xauuuuuu

alexis lieb @ 08/20/2006 at 12:24 am

hi im just saying hi to zac srry guys but if you ever check this i aint one of those girls that go sico over you i just think your cute!!!! And your myspace is great if its yours. if you ever want to taljust e-mail me or better yet send me a letter just look up my name!!!And your probaly thinking this girl is wak!! but im not im a very nice girl and i would love or like to tak with you so um i think this means goodbye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ana fernanda @ 08/20/2006 at 1:52 am

i love you zac efron en realida i talk spanish you eres muy guapo bye

zac you are so hot

hi zac efron youn are so very cute i hope to see you in person…… love yah…….had

hi zac efron youn are so very cute i hope to see you in person…… love yah…….

Consuelo campos @ 08/21/2006 at 9:26 pm

*hello*yo le quiero mandar muchos saludos al ZAC EFRON y tambien a todos los que partisiparon en la pelicula y les decep muchas felicidades y que salga HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL nº 2 Y despues la tres y asi …..actuaron mjy, muy bien y me encantaron todas sus cansiones bueno gotbai porsi mi email is missconsuelito2006@hotmail.com y porfavor agregenme a su lista gracias chaito

Consuelo campos @ 08/21/2006 at 9:35 pm

*HELLO* yo el quiero mandar un super saludo a ZAC EFRON que me encanta como el actuo y ademas es re lindo y em ubiese gustado actuar con alguien tan pero tan lindo como el bueno yo se que le nunca me baa a pescar porque el ya debe estar casado o tal bes pololeando bueno eso no inporta no existe ningun hombre como tu ç LOVE ZAC EFRON (l) (l) (l) (l)

Consuelo campos @ 08/21/2006 at 9:41 pm

*hello* heloo ZAC EFRON yo te amo y siempre tevoy a amar dame eso y dormire con uan sonrrisa en la cara sin inportar el resultado de hoy …dame eso porvavor mi email is :missconsuelito26@hotmail.com y que no se te olvide agregarme ¡¡¡ok!!! porque yo te amo LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

Consuelo campos @ 08/21/2006 at 9:42 pm

zac you are a sexy hot son of a ***** send me some of that k baby

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All