Babel Movie Stills: Brad Pitt, Cate Blanchett

Babel Movie Stills: Brad Pitt, Cate Blanchett

Brad Pitt has committed to star in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button about a man who hits age 50 and begins aging backward. Complications ensue when he falls in love with a woman of 30. Button will likely start production late Fall 2006.

Brad is also considering Universal’s "State of Play," the Americanized adaptation of the acclaimed British miniseries which Matthew Carnahan is writing. Brad is interested in playing a journalist and former campaign manager of a fast-rising politician who unravels a murder conspiracy involving his former boss.

The Babel trailer has also been released.  Watch it below; be sure to check out the plethora of screencaps in the gallery.  Enjoy!

babel movie stills01
babel movie stills31
babel movie stills32
babel movie stills33

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

wow am i 1st?????

Babel is going to be so goooood!

Passing Through @ 07/28/2006 at 10:03 am

The movie does look good…but Brad’s make-up is kinda crappy.

Jeannified @ 07/28/2006 at 10:03 am

I can’t wait for this movie to come out! I just love the cast! I hope they all get Oscar noms!

i was 1st….. cool. just the trailer had me on the edge of my seat. looks like a great story can’t wait. gael garcia bernal & brad pit!!?? how am i gonna keep my seat dry?

Alexanderina @ 07/28/2006 at 10:09 am

Thanks Jared, this movie looks so good I can’t wait to see it, its so intense wow

Thank you Jared,Bradley is defintely working and I like that in him. He’s choosing better projects. This movie is going to be quite a film. I can’t wait to see how its received at Oscar time.

Thanks Jared, i cant wait for Oct for this movie to be released and i really hope Brad gets nominated come award season

youknowwho @ 07/28/2006 at 10:28 am

WOW I’m so glad he is slowing down on work to spend more "family" time.

jared, you’re killing me. i can’t wait to see this movie as it is. you’re just making adding fuel to my fire!

The real lou @ 07/28/2006 at 10:37 am

Goodmorning all!Thanks for the new pictures Jared.Yes Brad will be busy,but his FAMILY will be with him and that’s what counts.

looks good, i cant wait!hey i have started to read mighty heart! all i can say is it is good, this woman has such an intense love for her husband, him with her too! the book is very gripping, you just wanna find him, but we know the outcome but still the power that love provides is amazing! this will be an amazing film and after reading some there is no way X could play her, not in a million years! the character is very much on the same wave as angie, with her work, the things they have experienced, her herritage is simular, there are certainly two spectums when it comes to a character that x could make and then what angie could make! angies being the soulful on, x’s being the wrong one! i really wanna know if the people who think x had a chance what were their reasons to say this! my 14 year old sister has experienced and has more knowledge more of this situation than the X! that is just strange! or odd, maybe both!

Great! Benjamin Button will film in New Orleans.Can’t wait for Babel. The buzz is that it’s like the film CRASH but with more layers , depth and emotion.Have a good weekend everyone. I just popped in the office for special breafast buffet. I’m outta here!

WOW, I’m a chicken for drama movies…I don’t know if I’ll get the guts to go watch this. It looks very VERY intense and good……I saw Amores Perros by accident and I was like….O.O……I couldn’t get it out of my head for days….Hope is does great come award season!

# 14 | Frenchy ———————This movie is actually part of a "trilogy" of sorts….to get the hang of the style and how it’s more likely to be you can rent Amores Perros (i think it has subs..can’t remember) and/or 21 grams….both great movies but very raw…..

He rminds me sooooo much of Robert Redford!Age with grace…loving it.

Man he doesn’t age well

to all Brad’s fans:–make sure everyone goes see his movies on the weekend it releases.i shall definitely go see it.i hope the movie will bring him an oscar.he is a good man.

# 17 | Me AgainWell really they aged him for the film. He’s supposed to look older and haggared, Richard ,his character is a 49 years old man married with Susan, cate blanchett .

I cannot wait to see this movie! Thanks j@red for this new thread & screen caps.

crazy bamzers @ 07/28/2006 at 11:12 am

hey stef, how well do you know JA?? You know what you read in the tabloids and on thses sites where ye all lash her. YOU DO NOT know her personally i assume otherwise you wouldnt be a BAMZ fan!!! dont say stupid things like she has no experience like the ones in the book??!! YOU DONT KNOW HER!!

Brad Pitt is the new Robert Redford. Check out Redford when he was Pitt’s age. WOWAnyway check out US magazine’s mock up of their magazine 25 years in the future. They have a computer generated photo of how the celebritiy babies will look like. Zahara Jolie Pitt is on the cover along with Suri Cruise and others. http://www.usmagazine.com/blog/?s=Britney+Spears&x=0&y=0

please no more X or JA…this post is about brad,babel or brangelina …leave jennifer aniston alone!

Lynn Campbell @ 07/28/2006 at 11:21 am

Here is a link to the Babel press conference in Cannes for anyone who hasn’t seen it. Cate says such wonderful things about Brad, such as "he is like chocolate, wonderful and glorious." But we all already knew that!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGtlvKtpV1k&search=babel%20press%20conference

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All