Angelina Takes Shiloh for a Ride in Her Range Rover

Angelina Takes Shiloh for a Ride in Her Range Rover

Angelina Jolie took her two-month-old daugther Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt for a ride down the Pacific Coast Highway earlier this weekend.  The mother-daughter duo cruised along in her Range Rover this past Friday but Brad, Maddox, and baby Zahara were out of sight for the car ride…  More pictures in the gallery!

[Pictures via x17online.com]

• Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 730 » Show All
AddictedtoBAMZs @ 07/30/2006 at 1:55 am

I think driving should be off-limits. It is dangerous, and she can be distracted, as can other drivers. This is troubling…

It must be a very powerful zoom lens – she is in no danger. If they were right up against the car flashing cameras in her face I would agree with you. Love the Range Rover.

awww thanks Jared

Zahara Jolie-Pitt @ 07/30/2006 at 1:59 am

HEY JARED! Don’t forget me!

Just Jared @ 07/30/2006 at 2:01 am

Hahaha. Sorry, Zahara. MAH BAD.*palm to forehead*

that’s ok Jared… Z understands LOL

first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angie is soo beautiful!!

I'm with Dad @ 07/30/2006 at 2:12 am

thanks Jared @ 07/30/2006 at 2:13 am

Nice to see a mom who knows how to use a baby seat the right way. *coughbritneycough*. ahem. sorry, just clearing my throat. :D

first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angie is soo beautiful!!

sultrydame @ 07/30/2006 at 2:19 am

Sighs.. I’d be creeped out knowing that the photographers would be taking pictures of me while driving.. *sighs*

Jared, take some time off dude. You’ve been working too hard. Thanks for the new threads. We’ll survive on those for a while. Get some rest.

aww j@red, thanks for the request. I thought you wouldn’t post these until Monday.

Missouri Fan @ 07/30/2006 at 2:28 am

Wow.. I’m late…. thanks Jared,. now you can go..lol.. we truly appreciate you jared & audrey.. sincerely. Missouri Fan

Passing Through @ 07/30/2006 at 2:29 am

How would you know that it is SHILOH at the back? It is probably a decoy and the real SHILOH is with her dad having a regular visit to the pediatrician. # 8 | I’m with Dad +++++++++++++++++++The supposition that it’s Shiloh is probably based on the fact that the baby’s car seat is facing the back seat instead of facing forward. Remember – that’s why Brit-Brit got into trouble about 2 months ago. Because he had SPF facing forward when he should’ve been facing the back seat.Personally I think hope the carseat is empty and the stupid razzi never get a picture of Shiloh! Hopefully they’ve all gone off to hang around outside of Mel Gibson’s place and B/A can get a respite!

Missouri Fan @ 07/30/2006 at 2:49 am

# 1 | AddictedtoBAMZsMagandang umaga sa iyo! means Good Morning to you!

Wow another thread for our superb couple! I always imagine Angelina to be at the movie Matrix. Remember Brad got an offer to play the lead role. Hmmm. hey jjoy,missouri fan,leila…howdy guys. leila, where are you from?

Missouri Fan @ 07/30/2006 at 3:28 am

Hey ariel!Yes that movie Matrix will be perfect for Brad & Angie- action type movie.Per Leila she found Angie’s St John’s pictures.I asked her too, where she from. Que hora there?

I much as I love angelina cause I do. It is irresponsible for her and Brad to talk about the environment and drive gas guzzling cars.

I agree, there is no baby Shiloh in the back of the seat. The car seat should be facing the back, and it’s not in the picture.

I think it’s total speculation to suspect Shiloh on the back seat – it could be pretty much everything.

hi to all the BAMZ fan, i’m new here and i love BAMZS

nice!! hope they have a good time

To PIThanks for the congratulations! Say Hi to your mom!, lol on mom’s cell phone- I’m like your mom in recent cell phone and computer technology… I feel kind of idiot.. lol… Computer at work are set up for my job. At work I excel in appealing unpaid hospital claims to this big insurance companies to get it paid inspite of poor grammar, they ask me how I manage to get it paid- i told them i use my intelligence – lol- I work 10 hrs a day – M-TH purely working BUT I told @ work my reward to myself after working 10 hrs when I get home is to go on line for Jolie-Pitts @ Just Jared site…their eyes are rolling and shaking their heads that I am a BRAD PITT & ANGELINA’S avid fans…I don’t care what they think> all I know I enjoy being one of the fans on this site… How are you? How’s the weather there? Hows your job? # 1082 | Missouri Fan | July 28, 2006 09:40 AMHi Ate Char… and thanks for the heads up everyone on what’s going on here. *Kampay* to all. Jjoy, Angie (angelah), ariel, leila, magandang hapon. I’m good now, just came from recuperation from week long bedrest. There’s flu virus going around and I’m one of the first catastrophe. Job’s fine but since I work in a bank you’ll understand if I say I really don’t get a strong hankering to return to it ASAP, I’m happy I can now lurk at JJ’s full-time lol. JJ do I get some sort of medal for that? It’s pretty hard to visit JJ once and not return back. Ironically, my siggy can also be interpreted as Passing Indefinitely? No offense PT and I still like your siggy best You’re still a riot. And you know it’s hard to laugh and cough at the same time. Reading books and reading hilarious and witty rejoinders on this site are the only thing to break the monotony of being bedbound. I’m nearly ambulatory with boredom. Next time I’ll think of that before I decided to get sick. I don’t tend to comment on AJ/BP personal life coz frankly my dears, I don’t give a damn! (I couldn’t resist the Rhett moment), I don’t know what really happened to that relationship and I don’t want to believe one thing the mags are saying above another one, but from what I can tell is ANGELINA+BRAD+CHILDREN=HAPPY, and at the grand scheme of things it’s all that really matters. I’m a fan of these individuals but more than that I’m more of a fan of their fans. If that makes any sense lol. You fans articulate so much what most of us wanted to say but could not because of the language barrier. Ate Char, you do not have to be genius with modern technology and grammatically perfect to be excellent at your job. You just have to do things that you’re good at. My mom is a retired school teacher and lives in the farms and computer technology isn’t actually a prerequisite to ‘simple’ living lol. I think Zaiyana mentioned she’s a teacher too? I look up to these people who effect changes with great personal sacrifices on their part. I speak from personal experience. What job in the world requires a daily “bring-home” extra work, checking test papers, assignments, drafting of lesson plans, supervising the choir, the dance competition steps, a peacemaker, psychologist, among other things and all doing all these simultaneously or even at the same time? Teaching has got to be the most undervalued and underrated job in the world. My first month of job when I finally received my first payroll I was happy but at the same time really sad that my salary is double that of my mom who worked as a teacher for 20 yrs. Think about an unfair world. There is just something in their job that makes you somewhat touched and honored … to be able to take these young minds and have a hand in molding it. I think it’s a marvelous job. It takes a special group of individuals to be able to commit to this kind of job. My hat’s off to them. These are my role models, and I take great pride in saying that I was raised by one such individual.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 730 » Show All