Mon, 31 July 2006 at 12:00 am
Penelope Cruz: Bikini Pictures
- Penelope Cruz on the beach… in a bikini… chillin’ in St. Tropez.
- Free Samples!! Mr. Clean Extra Power Magic Erasers, Crest Vivid White Night, or Free Kelly Clarkson sample of Proactiv!
- Jennifer Aniston is holding out on getting married to Vince Vaughn: "Jen can’t bring herself to remarry as long as Brad still remains technically single." Friends of Jennifer, who recently reportedly revealed the former ‘Friends‘ actress still has feelings for her ex, say the 37-year-old star is hoping for reconciliation, even despite the fact Brad has a two-month old baby daughter, Shiloh Nouvel, with Angelina. The source added: "If Brad had married Angie, I think Jen would have set her own wedding date by now."
- Pamela Anderon is now Mrs. Kid Rock. Scope out the pictures of the two getting hitched in St. Tropez on a boat. When’s wedding #2?
- Is Lance Bass already through with his boytoy Reichen mere days after coming out to the world?
- Mel Gibson Enters Rehab
- Heidi Klum featured in Jane Magazine.
- Mary-Kate in 40 years looks pretty scary.
- Fashion Product: Zoo York Fashion
- Shakira and Red Hot Chili Peppers each received 7 nominations for the 2006 MTV Video Music Awards. Madonna received 5 nominations and Christina Aguilera received 4. Check out the rest of the nominations.
- MTV greenlights season two of The Hills.
- Nicole Kidman will star in The Golden Compass about a girl who discovers she is at the heart of a hideous conspiracy and that the fate of many children rests with her. She embarks on a journey to the far north to save her best friend and encounters shape-shifting creatures, witches and a variety of otherworldly characters. Nicole will play Mrs. Coulter, a sinister scholar and socialite with a mysterious past who has a secret link to Lyra
- Are you an actor, actress, producer, or director? LiveMansion.com is an open casting call for anyone… a participatory creative community in which the members call the shots – they’ll function as producers on, Live Mansion: The Movie, an upcoming theatrically-released thriller set in the underground world of mega-mansion, rave-style parties.
- Paris Hilton confirms that it was the Holllywood limelight that broke up her friendship with fomer BFF Nicole Richie. She and Nicole "grew apart because of fame"
In her first television performance on TRL, one will discover Cassie (she performed her hit single "Me & U") has a case of the Rihanna disease: Another pretty face with not enough dance talent. But these days, it seems you don’t need dance skills… writhing is good enough!
Like Just Jared on Facebook