Keira Knightey: Weird Chest Pictures

Keira Knightey: Weird Chest Pictures

Do you like it when couples dress alike?  Well, you can add Keira Knightley and Rupert Friend to that list of couples who match their outfits.  Keira, 21, and Rupert, 23 stepped out for a bit of London shopping in matching straw hats, sunglasses, jeans, and shirts. And Keira‘s chest is still looking weird if I do say so myself… More pictures in the gallery including Keira and Rupert walking hand-in-hand… without those silly straw hats!

keira knightley chest 01
keira knightley chest 02
keira knightley chest 03
keira knightley chest 04
keira knightley chest 05
keira knightley chest 06
keira knightley chest 07
keira knightley chest 08
keira knightley chest 09

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She looks like a mannequin. I do like it when my husband and I put the same color shirt on..but we never put the hat..glasses..and all the accessories on to match too. That’s overdoing a good thing.

she has a terrible figure. she is slim, a bit skinny, but she looks like a one huge mess. her legs are short, hips are wide. nothing to look at honestly. another piece of trash.

Just Jared fan @ 08/01/2006 at 11:06 am

All she needs to do is eat some big macs and sit on her butt, you are seeing her sternum,aka Breast plate, she is to thin, I like her alot , she needs some meat or fat will do on her bones

Her bf’s face scares me. That huge, deep cavity in the cheeks is a little much.

He looks like he is crushing her hand…ouch! She is absolutely gorgeous!!!

She has fat ass and short leg. She does not gorgeous.

Just Jared fan @ 08/01/2006 at 11:25 am

She is so thin cant you guys see that ? remember the pic jj had of her in the gold gown? scarry I like her in the( piriates of the Carribean) but she was covered up the whole movie only wearing even mens clothing,

notworking @ 08/01/2006 at 11:53 am

I think they’re cool. Edgy and british and all that.

ew i think they look scary alike! more like brother and sister, disturbing.

Keira is so ugly! and I hate the way she manipulates her face for the cameras and I hate the way she talks… She looks absolutely horrible!I cannot believe anyone thinks she is beautiful/pretty.

omg her bf is one HOT mofo!!

I think Keira can be pretty when she wants to. #10 -Uhh, because beauty is in the eye of the beholder? Lots of people think she is stunning, lots don’t. Who cares? :)

Seriously @ 08/01/2006 at 1:24 pm

He scares me shitless, doesn’t he look like Edward Scissorhands? The uglier, more deadly not so friendly Edward Scissorhands? WOW! I mean he is a nightmare!

i can’t stand her mouth, the way she pucker up her lips.. ughh..

Christopher @ 08/01/2006 at 2:27 pm

I think Keira’s beautiful… but her boyfriend? YIKES!

movie fan @ 08/01/2006 at 2:57 pm

Keira is stunningly beautiful. Her face is just simply mesmerizing, and I love her attitude and joyfulness and unpretentiousness. She does make lots of facial expressions and lets it all hang out.You people make me laugh. She is either too thin, or has a fat ass, but she can’t be both! She is naturally thin, but have you seen her abs? That girl is RIPPED!! There is muscle there, not just skin and bones. She has a slight, bird-like frame, that is why she’s thin, but she is athletic, with toned arms and legs. No, she has no boobs, but she hasnt gone all plastic, either, and if she had, you all would be slagging her for that. I think she’s awesome. She’s so young, and so together. Think what you were doing at 21 — getting drunk and hoping to graduate college? She is one interesting young woman and I hope she continues on her career path and chooses challenging roles. She’s good in everyting she’s been in so far.

She looks like a man. An icky man.

you are all crazy. that man is HOT!!!!!!!!!

totally i agree are crazy she is beautiful and he is hot! i love this couple…

What’s Lizzie doing with Mr. Wickham?!

perfect young brittish couple… u guys r all jealous!!

Whoa! That boy is ugly! Someone get him a paper bag ASAP.

Sugar Tits @ 08/01/2006 at 11:14 pm

The guy looks more girly than Keira — and saying "he’s just European" is not a valid excuse.

aussie hottie @ 08/01/2006 at 11:26 pm

These arent the best photos of either of them. Kiera can be reli gorgeous wen she tries and usually has a great sense of fashion. and he just needs to cut his hair is all. he does look a bit…erm….feminine? here. but otherwise they look like a cute british couple.

Her looks have gone downhill ever since she got with him. She should dump him, eat a few hamburgers, and be the stunningly beautiful woman she once was.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All