Tue, 08 August 2006 at 12:00 am
Cameron Diaz Looks Like A Frying Pan
- Some say that Cameron Diaz‘s face looks like a frying pan and she’s shaped like Gumby.
- Free Samples!! Mr. Clean Extra Power Magic Erasers, Crest Vivid White Night, or Proactive Sample!
- Keanu Reeves is Serious About Not Getting Tan
- Hollywood’s Hottest Bodies
- Natalie Portman is a Prostitute
- Madonna to Renew Wedding Vows
- Christina Milian and Kristen Bell are Pulsating
- The Kate Bosworth Lettuce Diet
- Dustin Diamond, aka Screech from the TV show "Saved by the Bell," told a Tampa radio station that a woman tried to mug him in his hotel in Omaha, Neb. on Monday.
- Jared Leto gained so much weight for his role in "Chapter 27," he developed the arthritic disease gout. At least, this is what he said as he explained his reason for wearing clogs while at the Fila swag suite at the Hard Rock Hotel in Chicago.
- Lindsay Lohan tells Elle magazine that she wants to follow in Marilyn Monroe‘s footsteps and entertain U.S. troops abroad. "It’ s so amazing to see [Monroe] just going somewhere, this beautiful sex kitten, who’s basically a pinup, which is what I’ve always aspired to be," she told the magazine. Lohan also said she’s not afraid to go to Iraq and has been trying to set up a trip with Sen. Hilary Clinton. She also plans on taking shooting lessons in L.A. Check out the pictures here.
- Former Laguna Beach stars Lauren “LC” Conrad (now on spinoff The Hills) and Kristin Cavallari have split from their beaus.
- According to a few Malibu residents, Mel Gibson is not the only member of his family causing a stir in the neighborhood. Some of his children are known as the "holy terrors of Malibu." One resident recalled a situation where two of Gibson‘s sons tried to purchase kayaks and demanded the store put them on credit. When told the family didn’t have an account there, they went into a shouting tirade.
Grrrrrrrrrreat "We Are Marshall" featurette with Matthew
McConaughey and Matthew Fox interviews. Check it!
Just Jared on Facebook