Lance Bass & Reichen Lehmkuhl Pictures

Lance Bass & Reichen Lehmkuhl Pictures

Lance Bass stops by ex-bandmate JC Chasez‘s 30th birthday party in West Hollywood on Sunday. Bass, who attended with boyfriend Reichen Lehmkuhl (inset), also caught up with former ‘N Sync-ers Justin Timberlake (who arrived with Cameron Diaz) and Chris Kirkpatrick at the bash.

How about Joey Fatone??  More pictures in the gallery!

lance bass reichen lehmkuhl 01
lance bass reichen lehmkuhl 12
lance bass reichen lehmkuhl 13
lance bass reichen lehmkuhl 14
lance bass reichen lehmkuhl 15
lance bass reichen lehmkuhl 16

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Cute pictures. They look like they had a great time. Love the picture of JC and Lance — JC making face ’cause he’s turned in another birthday. Cute!

Never watch the Amazing Race, but my sister said that Lance’s new steady was on the show with his former partner.

how sad that joey wasn’t there!

if i were lance, and i was doing someone like Reichen, i’d NEVER leave the bed…….dayum!

lance is butt ******* ugly

Our first pictures of the couple since Lance has come out! Yes!! *twirls* Aww, too cute. But they’re all totally trashed lol.

i suppose there’s another "Alicia" here now, cuz i didn’t write that ^^^^

I'm Not Alicia @ 08/08/2006 at 1:56 pm

Alicia, there are alot of Alicias in the world as well as this blog. Just call yourself the "Original Alicia," lol.

I'm Not Alicia @ 08/08/2006 at 1:58 pm

You think Joey Fatone didn’t go because he’s against gays? Or maybe he’s just a dad with responsibilities.

Fatone Sux @ 08/08/2006 at 2:01 pm

No photos of Cameron with Justin? I never like Joey anyway. He’s ugly and fat. The only thing I thought was somewhat good about him was the fact that he was dedicated (unless he cheats) to his ugly fat woman (who looks like him).

Lance is totally the power bottom in the relationship. Since when did Lance become such a flamer. He’s all gayed out with that nose job and Jesse Metcalf brows. I wish he confessed to his botox and plastic surgery too.WOW more than one Alicia. Who cares.

Fatone is actually real close with Bass and they are developing a show about 2 best friends/roomates (One of them is gay).Also I heard that Reichen is the one on the bottom of things. Lance isn’t butt ugly, he just isn’t as good looking as JC.

Cameron n Justin do have A pic together. But they are facing opposite directions in an attempt to be ‘private’,psha. I think they make a bigger deal than if they’d just pretend there weren’t photogs.. I see him w/ a nice southern/down home girl.

great pics, i had only seen a few small ones on jjb last nite…anyways it always looks to me like lance could lose 13 pounds. i hope that tv pilot thing works out, sounds good.

I knew this guy was gay the second i saw him in N’sync.. i hope these 2 dont adopt a child, that would be the worst thing for the mind of the kid.. And i would have been pissed off at lance if i was an x-nsync member for not telling me that he was gay back when the band was together.. i would have been creeped out having to change in front of him.. eeek

Stella Kiriakou @ 08/08/2006 at 8:32 pm

who are the two people behind Lance and beau?

radical queer @ 08/08/2006 at 9:12 pm

hey John your ignorant post makes two assumptions: a) that you’d ever be talented enough to be in a boy band and b)that if a bandmate was gay they’d be attracted to your bigoted idiocy. Change in front of whoever you like, you still won’t be worth any play.

lol! at John’s comment.How’s the weather in Kentucky?

BODY LANGUAGE tells me that Lance is being used by Reichen. How many times did Reichen touch Lance?hmmm …

Hmm, okay FunMe. I don’t see that, I think you’re looking a little too much into it but whatever lol. I think Reichen and Lance seem like a cute couple. I really hope Reichen *isn’t* using him.The only thing I have to criticize here is Lance’s shirt. Me no likey.

Perez Hilton @ 08/10/2006 at 4:27 am

i bet reichen has a big **** he shoves into lances tight ass

[...] Miss this?Boy Band Birthday BashLance Bass’ Ex-BoyfriendLance Bass: "I’m Gay" Posted to: Lance Bass, Reichen Lehmkuhl Related posts: Reichen Pimps His Book Some MoreLance, Reichen, Lauren & HeidiLance Bass' Boyfriend JesseLance Bass’s Ex Gets New BoyfriendLance Bass & Reichen Lehmkuhl Pictures [...]

soy de venesuela y solo queria desearte buena suerte es tu vida te amo mucho por tu cara por tu pelo por tu sonrrisa por todo aunque seas gay pero se que tu no eres gay ese eres tu que dices eso pero para mi tu eres mi hombre y mi amigo y te quiero de todasformas…….cuando supe que eras (gay) yo no lo pude creer y no pude creer que estubistes con rechen ….bueno no te escribi para reprocharte solo te escribo para decir lo que siento por ti piensa en lo que te dije te ama gabi adios saludo tomate un poco de tu tiempo para leer esta carta