Jen & Vince Engaged

Jen & Vince Engaged

Us Weekly has confirmed that Vince Vaughn, 36, has popped the question to Jennifer Aniston, 37. "They’re engaged!" a friend of the couple said, adding, "Vince almost cries whenever he tells the story of the proposal."  On June 27, as the couple returned home on a private Gulfstream jet to L.A. after a romantic, nine-day vacation at Girls Gone Wild founder Joe Francis‘ $25 million coastal retreat near Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, the actor nervously got down on bended knee. At that moment, he asked for Aniston‘s hand in marriage with, say sources, a substantial diamond ring.

Jennifer Aniston‘s PR rep Stephen Huvane reportedly quashed speculation saying that the rumors were not true.  But that was over a month ago…  Who knows what to believe these days!  Whatever.  Let’s see the ring!

WENN
  • Who did Ralph Fiennes date from Real Housewives of New York City?- US Weekly
  • Lilly Ghalichi has been fired from Shahs of Sunset- TMZ
  • Watch Mel Gibson talk about Shia LaBeouf - Gossip Cop
  • Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 720 » Show All

This story is pure bullshit. US weekly and the rest of the tabs, just need to go far away.

PLEASE PLAY NICE. DON’T START NONE, WON’T BE NONE. IF YOU COME TO DO BATTLE WHETHER OR NOT YOU LOVE OR DON’T LOVE THE SUBJECT OF THE THREAD, DON’T BOTHER POSTING HERE. THE REF

im happy for her!no more whinney by then!

congratulations!!! if it’s true i’m really happy for them!!!!

It’s great to see that a person can find happiness – divorces are always bitter and being able to smile and share your life with someone again is wonderful

There are just so many rumors going around out there right now, if its true..I wish them well, but only time will tell..

I like both Jen and Vince and if they make each other happy I’m happy for them.

WHOOOO HOOOO My girl is getting MARRIED!!! I am so glad for them!!! At least Jen found someone who believes in MARRIAGE!

LOOK AT HER FACE!!!

thank god I am truely happy for her and her fans , now Jen and her fans can finally move on.

They reported the same story a month ago so why are they reporting it like it’s new and exclusive?

Jen Aniston Fan @ 08/09/2006 at 11:42 am

I HAPPY FOR THEM !! I WISH THEM ALL THE BEST!

I AM HAPPY FOR THEM! I LOVE THEM BOTH!

And I love the little picture in the BACKGROUND!

CONGRATULATIONS JENNIFER ANISTON! WE LOVE YOU. WE LOVE YOU TOO VINCE, SWEETY. Oh, I am so happy for them. I hope it’s true. If they have a baby, he/she/they will be so beautiful. With Vince’s lips and nose and tall height and Jen’s gorgeous eyes & skin, that baby will be something. I wish them all the luck in the world and I am now even more of their fan than ever before. I am going to go see every single movie of theirs. They look SO happy. I hope it’s true. CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN! Vince, you did a great job! Now, as a woman, lemme see that RING! Cause, you know, I believe love conquers all and what have you, but I want my future engagement ring to have a big diamond. Yes, I do. I can’t help it. I am a female and it’s not a bad thing to desire. Trust me, I have a couple friends with huge rings, and it is DEFINTELY something to show off! You can’t mistake any of them for being single! Now, Jen, take your time in having that baby! Don’t rush into anything!

That’s great news. I am happy for them. They truly do seem happy.

so I can't type.. @ 08/09/2006 at 11:52 am

Let’s see that ring. C;mon now Vince, it’s gotta big as big as the sparkke in Jen’ eye. And you better treat her right or you know what’s gonna happen to you!! # 11 | Jen Aniston Fan All you fans know what I mean! If it’s true, great. If it’s not, I’m o.k. about that as well.Whatever makes her happy–she’s paid her dues,

so I can't type.. @ 08/09/2006 at 11:52 am

so I can't type.. @ 08/09/2006 at 11:52 am

I’m with QUOI, I happen to BE a Bamzs fan, and I came on this thread to say, if it’s true, congratulations. I really hope she can find happiness, because then all those crap tabloid stories might stop. And did you notice there aren’t that many BAMZS fans that even COME on JA threads? Aand that’s it JA fans who start stuff? So get off your high horse and get a life, seriously. JA isn’t going to notice you exist and suddenly come to your house to have your baby.And JA IS OVER–that post made me laugh! :)

The Insider Staff @ 08/09/2006 at 1:18 pm

Ahahahahahahaha!! US MAG got CALLED OUT for THEIR LIES!! Muhahahaha!! SORRY FANISTONS, you’re girl got a new dog, NOT a NEW RING! LMAOOnce again – Janice Min is showing why her contract should not have been renewed at US RAGazine. She is a JOKE, and has been played by unfortunate Team Aniston Lackeys who thought their gal was looking and feeling a little too sad & morose lately, and thought a fresh bullsh* round of engagement/marriage rumors would perk her up.Sadly, but HYSTERICALLY, they got CAUGHT with their pants down YET AGAIN however, and mortified Aniston had to have her rep issue a FIRM DENIAL. This almost rivals the Zahara is a BOY, and the Angie is DUE MAY 2nd, and the LAKE COMO WEDDING covers she came up with a while back…the only difference is, Jennifer Aniston stories (see US lies) are not as interesting as the Brangelina ones. That’s why they always have to supplement and juxtapose an Angelina story w/ whatever Jen story they run – because as always with Jen ‘sit-com ensemble D grade actress’ Aniston..they have to ‘work’ the triangle w/ THE REAL MOVIE STARS! (For example: "AJ left at home" by Brad…bwahahaha dummies, as oppose to what? following him to work w/ 3 kids? Idiots!) …on her own, Maniston is D-list, and unattractive and no one cares…they only care IN RELATION and in REACTION to Brangelina….see how well Jen is doing, and how Angelina ‘may not’ be doing (LIES….I’d rather have Brad and babies, then two DOGS any day, LOL). The editors at US Mag, KNOW Brangelina is always needed to give a shot in the arm to the TV SIT-COM HACK, known as Jen.

Vaughn And Aniston Really Committed To Making This Thing Look Real Call them Vaughniffer, call them Vaughniston, call them Brangelina, But Not Nearly As Hot And Without All The Charity Crap, call them Hey, Brad, I Can **** My Co-Star Too! Brad? Brad?!, call them whatever. Us Weekly is reporting that Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston are engaged (shouldn’t the Jen Says Yes line go below the VINCE PROPOSES! line? Where’s our spoiler alert?) after a year of conveniently timed courtship occasionally marked by the suspiciously public performance of pantomime of sex airplanes and sessions of man-on-man cardio work. The Us blog mentions that Vaughn proposed on the private jet ride on the way back from Joe Francis’ Mexican resort–nothing solidifies a relationship like nine glorious days at the Compound That Drunken, Jailbait Titties Built–and that "Vince almost cries whenever he tells the story of the proposal," an egregiously emasculating statement for which his publicist should immediately be fired.We now return you to all of your long-held doubts about the authenticity of the couple’s relationship.defamer.com

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 720 » Show All