Celebrity Man Guts
- MAN GUTS: Val Kilmer and John Travolta
- 500 Free iTunes Downloads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Lindsay Lohan is a Liar! O RLY???
- Christina Milian’s Smile Melts MTV’s TRL
- Us Weekly is Pissed at Jennifer Aniston
- Kate Moss‘ Mystery Ring — Is She Engaged?
- Bon Jovi Still Isn’t Over Diane Lane
- Tom Cruise Invites The Beckhams To Meet Baby Suri
- Lindsay Lohan‘s wild partying may cause her to get kicked out of her L.A. hotel "home," the Chateau Marmont.
- Gwyneth Paltrow sounds off on post-pregnancy to Harper’s Bazaar: "The first time, you are horrified…all lovely when you are pregnant; but when you are not pregnant and you haven’t been for a couple of months and you are still carrying tons of extra weight and everything’s all hanging and sagging, you think, How is this ever going to go back? But it does. If you do a lot of working out."
- Daniel Craig is the world’s best-dressed man, according to Esquire magazine’s third annual ranking. John Legend came in second followed by Terrence Howard and Jake Gyllenhaal. Axl Rose, Marc Anthony and Britney Spears‘ 11-month old son, Sean Preston Federline, were named the worst dressed.
- Eric Balfour returns to 24 as independent CTU contractor Milo Pressman and former Star Trek: Deep Space Nine doc Alexander Siddig joins the season 6 cast.
- Jack Black will host the "2006 MTV Video Music Awards" on Thursday, August 31st. Beyonce and Justin Timberlake are confirmed to perform.
- Jim Carrey is making his Gulfstream V jet available to charter for $8,000 an hour. Carrey purchased the plane for a reported $41 million in 2001.
- Neighbors in Jodie Foster‘s West Village building say the actress is unfriendly and they miss the apartment’s former occupant, Ricki Lake. Foster apparently turns her back to neighbors rather than just saying " hello."
Diddy & Nicole Scherzinger – "Come To Me"