Kate Hudson and Jennifer Aniston Airport

Kate Hudson and Jennifer Aniston Airport

Jennifer Aniston and Kate Hudson were both at LAX airport yesterday and they happened to cross paths as they were going to and from their destinations. I may be totally out of the loop, but is it me or do they not look too happy to see and greet each other? It almost looks like Jennifer Aniston is yelling at Kate Hudson. Maybe Kate Hudson still has her recent split from Chris Robinson on her mind? Who knows…

Gallery has been updated with more pics!! And now it doesn’t seem that Jennifer was screaming at Kate anymore.

- Doobybrain

• Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 719 » Show All
carolina a.m. @ 08/16/2006 at 12:31 pm

It’s definitely you, dooby..Love both of these women. Adorable!

Good Advice @ 08/16/2006 at 12:32 pm

Jen is saying–good for you Kate. Kicking that cheater to the curb!

JenA=Great Legs @ 08/16/2006 at 12:34 pm

Say what you want–but Jen’s legs are near perfect.

Unsexy legs @ 08/16/2006 at 12:34 pm

Jen’s legs are horrible.

Real Advice @ 08/16/2006 at 12:37 pm

Chin is saying — now Kate you need to get your pity party started. Get all your friends to badmouth your ex to deflect what a horrible actor you really are.

Jen’s legs look like baseball bats in those pics.

just asking @ 08/16/2006 at 12:39 pm

What happened to her engagement with Vince? Is it still on? Can somebody give updates, please?

OH NO! Here we go again, the Jen haters will flock here in groves to get thier frustrations out…I think Jen looks great, and I think the pics may be taken out of context, they are probably just talking…

Forget about her legs check out her chin and jacked up mouth.

Oh my god what a lesgs!!!! jennifer is so beautiful!!!

I like Kate. I think she’s gorgeous. Maniston…not so much.

I have a feeling these two women will handle their divorces very differently. Jen is trying to give Kate Leslie Bennett’s #, but Kate is like, "No, thanks…."

#10 JenFanIf I were a maniston fan I wouldn’t think it was funny. Almost 2 years later she’s still linked to Brangelina, not the other way around. But I guess you’re not smart enough to figure out this stuff hurts chin more than its hurts brangelina.

Here is another video that I also think is funny. I bet it really is like this in their home.This is the best video I have ever seen. I totally believe it is this way in there home.http://www.perezhilton.com/topics/p_crazybaby_present/perez_presents_an_open_letter_to_jennifer_aniston_20060811.php

# 14 | Deliah |**** OFF AND CRAWL BACK TO YOLUR HOLE! If you don’t like what I post go back to the brangelina thrreads where I always see you post!

# 15 | JenFanAgain maniston fans do the best job at keeping maniston down. Keep it up it works for us brangelina fans. lmao No wonder she said you guys make her skin crawl.

now now deliah... @ 08/16/2006 at 12:51 pm

# 14 | Deliah ————-I’m betting you’ve been in a few of those brangilinaville threads on JJ where all the do is talk about Jen, the X. C’mon now. Who are you kidding. JEN LOOKS FABULOUS & SO DOES KATE.

# 16 | JenFanI will as soon as you learn how to spell. Moron! lol

Eavesdropper @ 08/16/2006 at 12:53 pm

Jen – Hey Kate, I heard about your divorce. How are ya holding up.Kate – Oh I’m cool. It wasn’t like unexpected or anything so I was kinda prepared for it.Jen – Now Kate, that’s the last thing you want to say in public. Girl you gotta act like you were blind sided by it.Kate – What do you mean?Jen – Pity Party, girl. You do not mess with the power of the Pity Party. Look at me, after 3 bombs I’m still in the news.Kate – uhhh…..about that, aren’t you a little embarrased? Do you know people are laughing at you?Jen – what do you mean?Kate – I mean, it was obvious your marrigae was failing, yet you pretend like it came out of nowhere. It seems a little childish. Look at me, I’m 27yrs old with a Kid and I’d never stoop to that level. I have to much class for that.Jen – (pointing finger) Are you calling me classless *****?Kate – whatever Jen, Whatever. You need to chill out with the pity party.(To her friend)Come on let’s get outta here before someone takes my picture with this whiny woman….girl. Jeez, why couldn’t I have run into Angelina Jolie at the airport? Now that will elevate my status.Jen – (Screaming) what did you say? Do you know who I am? I am America’s Sweetheart! Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaa’s Sweethearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt!Kate – Jesus, she has lost it. Quick let’s get outta here.

# 17 | Deliah Jen is so over Brad the Twit. And I do think it’s funny because i’ve always said the would come a day when ol’ braddy would wake up and say to himself "what the hell have I done." Well guess what brad Jen has moved on and you can’t have her anymore!

plain Jane @ 08/16/2006 at 12:53 pm

Jen is not ugly … however she is plain.

Wonder where they are going?

# 21 | JenFanBrad wouldn’t spit on that barren troll if she was on fire.

Aniston Fan @ 08/16/2006 at 12:56 pm