Prison Break Little Elm Day 2

Prison Break Little Elm Day 2

Wentworth Miller and friends were filming another episode of Prison Break in Little Elm, TX again.

Those of you who hated his blue shirt and tie will be glad to know that he isn’t in it in these photos. You’ll see him in a dark blue jumpsuit instead.

In case you missed it, here’s day 1 of filming in Little Elm, TX.

Thanks to everybody who sent this in!

- Doobybrain

prison break little elm day 2 32
prison break little elm day 2 33
prison break little elm day 2 34
prison break little elm day 2 35
prison break little elm day 2 36

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

i cant wait for prison break on monday!!!!!!!! ow ow!! i was never interested in watching the show but my co worker got me addictedrun wentworth run!!mwah

I still can’t believe Prison Break hasn’t ended yet. I feel like the idea can only be used for so long… http://www.wehateeverybody.com

awww~Went so hottttt.I can’t wait for it

UberGoober @ 08/17/2006 at 12:42 pm

I don’t get why we care about this guy on a break from filming, drinking coffee, etc. I’m over it- let’s move on!

Love Wentie! Can’t wait til Monday!

I’m so jealous of that girl he’s looking down at lol.

Exclusive Pics from Britney in People Magazine Here:www.BritneyCH.comwww.BritneyCH.comwww.BritneyCH.com

Wauw, great pictures! Went looks so hot!

Beanstalk @ 08/17/2006 at 1:44 pm

Is it just where he was standing or is Wentworth friggin’ tall compared to the other peeps? LOL(Pic #35) No complains though, LOVE tall men + LOVE Went…More news please JJ, I’m not over it…and probably neither are 99.98% of the us :o)

Melissa J @ 08/17/2006 at 2:03 pm

Went looks great! *wentgasm* I wish I was the blond girl In pic # 33, lucky girl! Can’t wait for Monday, counting down the hours! *squee* Great pics by the way!

ErinMarie @ 08/17/2006 at 2:25 pm

I love behind the scenes pics! That blonde is one lucky woman. There should be Wentworth related posts everyday. :)

I think went is 6"2-i think-hes pretty tall anyway #4 if youre over it off you go speak for yourself i am NOT over it

louveciennes @ 08/17/2006 at 2:56 pm

Umm, if you’re "over it", then why the **** are you bothering to comment? JUST SCROLL PAST, STUPID.I, personally, will never be "over it" and wouldn’t mind if there was a Wentworth Miller/Prison Break post every DAY. :)

couldn’t agree with you more louveciennes! I’m certainly not over it, and i think it will take a long time for me to get over it. Gorgeous went as always! Love you!

Yeah duh, scroll past the things that are not of interest to you. Meanwhile, I loovvee seeing my Wenty any day, any time.

HE LOOKS SOO GOOD i waish iwas that girl man. but yea great pics cant wait for the show to comeon ima be stuck on the tv like glue.

OH DAMN I WISH I AM THAT GIRL. HE LOOK HAPPY DOES HE?? THEN HE IS NOT GAY THEN. OH YEAH HE IS SO HOT…

maladroit @ 08/17/2006 at 8:38 pm

*wentgasm*HOTHOT

Maladroit,Oh no…she better back up and fast from my man…who am i kidding? I’d be trying too, work my womanly wiles on him…gosh but he is handsome! I just saw the Human Stain, not as bad as I thought it would be…he did a good job. Can’t wait for monday.

wontingwitch @ 08/17/2006 at 11:13 pm

UberGoober HE’S HOT! Must there be another reason? lol Always good to see my favorite man wearing anything, even the blue shirt and tie. Counting the minutes til Monday…

GG,He seems to be enjoying looking at her. But then our Wenty’s so friendly to the fans..hahahai’d faint if he looks at me like that..

Yes, PLEASE have a Went posting every day! That would make me soooo happy! Wentworth Miller is not only gorgeous, he’s intelligent too, which just makes him even hotter!

I LOVE THIS GUY, HE IS SUCH AGOOD-NATURED DECENT GUY, MUAHHH!THANK YOU WENT, I COULD NOT THANKYOU ENOUGH. LUCKY YOU BOTH.YAMIC FOREVER, NO ONE ELSE, SURE, MUAHH!!

Went is the most attractive man I have ever seen! Im utterly and pathetically obsessesd. i have never been a groupie b4 but Went makes me that way! LOLKeep the pics coming of Went pls! I love to log on and see my main man on ur sight. this is the only site i go to 4 my celeb/Went fix!Thanks! : )

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All