Even more Angelina Jolie St John ads

Even more Angelina Jolie St John ads

Ok, so I lied. This is going to be my last post before Jared comes back from vacation and returns the site to its regularly scheduled posting. Heh.

So here is one more new St. John ad featuring Angelina Jolie, who most of you probably know is the face of St. John Knits for Spring 2006.

If you’ve somehow missed the other pictures of her in these St. John ads, you can see the rest in the links below:

- Doobybrain

angelina jolie st john01

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 729 » Show All

She is so beautiful

Thanks Dooby…you are the best., I don’t like the hat netting, but she is still gorgeous

NYC Gal in Cali @ 08/19/2006 at 1:04 pm

Angie looks great!! A throwback to the days of old Hollywood.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISSOURI FAN!! (I would love to sing for you but, AG and Guli said no…) LOLHave a wonderful, blessful and happy day.

Alexanderina @ 08/19/2006 at 1:08 pm

Thanks Doobybrain for the new Thread, she is stunning, don’t really care for the netting hat though

John Henry @ 08/19/2006 at 1:13 pm

She looks so French in that picture

COLD HARD MATH @ 08/19/2006 at 1:18 pm

I don’t like this picture.

Hi Alex, I guess you have troll patroll job today, BBL…I have to get some breakfast, see you in 15 minutes…..WE LOVE YOU CINDY2, BE WELLS….TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!!!!

Happy B-Day to you, MF!She is such a classic beauty. Look at the eyes!I also respect and admire her need to keep her private life – private – no matter the demand!

Face Facts-OCD'rs @ 08/19/2006 at 1:23 pm

Horrible foto. She looks at least 45 and weirdly similar to Joan Crawford.

Bobblehead Doll? @ 08/19/2006 at 1:24 pm

Her head too big for her neck. And she looks so airbrushed as to be plastic, but still not pretty.

Carolina a.m. @ 08/19/2006 at 1:26 pm

Very strange looking picture. And UR RIGHT.Very Joan Crawford.

phonybaloney @ 08/19/2006 at 1:26 pm

Can you say "majorly airbrushed"? Where is the vein in her forehead?

Alexanderina @ 08/19/2006 at 1:27 pm

# 9 | Estelle | – Hi Estelle, no troll patrol duty for me today, I am getting ready to spend the whole day out, hopefully someone else can keep the trolls in check today, I see that we already have one.

little sistahs @ 08/19/2006 at 1:28 pm

Still couldn’t airbrush the bags out from under her eyes? What’s up with that? This woman looks like she’s burned the candle at both ends for a number of years. Definitely looks older than 30-35, whatever she is.

Gorgeous! Not my fave from her st. john ads though.

Her face is perfect and unique: she looks likeAngelina Jolie.

I don’t care for the netting but Angelina look beuutiful .

Her eyes look very glassy. Like she’s psycho or drugged or something. I read that the St. John’s exec who chose her got the axe, but she’s still got a contract, altho sales are way down.

no more brangelin @ 08/19/2006 at 1:32 pm

Can’t see this ad selling much St. John’s. Jolie is way out of her league on this one. Instead of looking classic she looks crazed.

fascination @ 08/19/2006 at 1:33 pm

Still the gorgeous Angie.

Alexanderina @ 08/19/2006 at 1:34 pm

Oh oh I spoke to soon, now all the haters is out, I guess some people just don’t have anything better to do on a Saturday morning/afternoon but to wait for a Angelina or Brad thread on JJ to come and post they nasty comments, really sad, what pathetic lives you people must have.

Serendepity @ 08/19/2006 at 1:35 pm

This looks nothing like the last uncorrected photo I saw of Angelina. Maybe this is this the wax figure from that museum? LOL

# 20 | allisonthe sales were down before they hired Angelina. That’s why they hired her. they wanted a new look with a new model.

St. John is famously patronized bt Hillary Clinton and Condi Rice. Angie is doing great!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 729 » Show All