Vanessa Hudgens: Come Back To Me

Vanessa Hudgens: Come Back To Me

High School Musical picked up three surfboards last night at the Teen Choice Awards for Choice TV Comedy/Musical, TV Choice Breakout Star (Zac Efron), and TV Choice Chemistry (Vanessa Anne Hudgens and Zac Efron).  Vanessa Hudgens also has a single out called "Come Back To Me" (MP3 download links after the jump).  It’s from her upcoming album "V," which drops next month on September 26, 2006. Watch the "Come Back To Me" music video preview below; the full video will debut this Friday night after the Cheetah Girls 2 movie on The Disney Channel! More pictures in the gallery!

DOWNLOAD LINKS ::

vanessa anne hudgens come back to me 13
vanessa anne hudgens come back to me 14
vanessa anne hudgens come back to me 15

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Dress worn by the lovely Sophia Bush LAST year…..Vanessa needs to be orginal

1st..yey..shez gonna be big…

YEY! ZANESSA i miss them YOHOOO! I Love High school musical.. (",

Sandbitch @ 08/21/2006 at 8:23 pm

Who’s the big girl in the red shirt? Two words – implants. She gets 10/10 for eyebrow shaping though. Teen choice? Where’s my Prozac…

i dont think she is going to be that big. she looks aokay to me. ahe is very pretty though. and the second comment,there is no girl in a red shirt . if you are talking about zac efron,then get your words right BOY.or are you talking about Moniqe the girl on the side witih black hair??

its so clear that she likes ZAC efron. the guy in the red.

yeah sophia did wear that dress last year…and she looked better in it

she is a filipino but her style doesn’t go with it , she is so mexican and i hope she will dressed up much better and WHY DID ZAC COLOURED HIS HAIR???? EXAMPLE JESSE, I MAN MOST OF HIS FANS HATE HIS HAIR STYLE NOW… SO WEIRD hope zac will bring it back as it bfore

creativegirl @ 08/22/2006 at 8:08 am

I know he is scheduled to start filiming Hairspray soon, maybe its for the role.

zac- loved you in hsm but dye your hair back. it looks like crap. you looked much cuter before.

erm,vanessa really lok great and her first single is rquite good.haha.yup.she is sweet and preety.

Are all the download links the same quality? (Referring to the mp3 "Come Back to Me")

i love corbin b. zac efron,shawn /jimmy from high school musical and degrassi.

alexandra @ 08/30/2006 at 5:47 pm

high school musical es lo mejr que existe y lo dice una latina de corazon

alexandra @ 08/30/2006 at 5:48 pm

high school musical es lo mejr que existe y lo dice una latina de corazon

i luv vanessa’s song (OMG)

i luv vanessa’s song (OMG)

is vanessa a filipino?

i luv vanessa!!!!!!!!!!anyways….GO ZANESSA!!

zefronobsessed @ 09/06/2006 at 8:12 am

Vanessa Hudgens is so beautilful. She will be huge! I’m a big fan of her’s and I love the song. At first I thought it was cheesy, but then I got used to it. Can’t wait for the CD!To clear things up for people, Zac Efron dyed his hair for the role of Link Larkin in Harispray and is dying it back to it’s original color for the role of Troy Bolton in High School Musical 2(HSM IS THE BEST MOVIE IN THE WORLD).Hairspray- July ’07High School Musical 2- August ’07

hey i love corbin blue en i like ashley end vanessa i love you all from high school musical en ashley corbin end vanessa i love your song

princess kim @ 06/01/2007 at 5:22 pm

…..hey, hey, hey…..
Vanessa is the hottest girl around. She look’s hot with that pink dress. I love her. **** the haterz. If you don’t like her your just jealous.

princess kim @ 06/01/2007 at 5:40 pm

…….HEY, hey, hey…..
WELL YOU LOOK REALLY HOT IN PINK. I THINK YOU ARE REALLY PRETTY. **** THE HATERZ WHO SAY YOUR NOT. THERE JUST JEALOUS OF YOU.

Witam, witam