Brad Pitt in Uniform

Brad Pitt in Uniform

Pictures from the last few days of Brad Pitt (wearing a security guard uniform) and Matt Damon both get transported around the Los Angeles set of Ocean’s 13Matt‘s wife Luciana Bozan, 30, and their two daughters –  Alexia, 7, and Isabella, 11 weeks — were also around the set to show their support.   More pictures in the gallery!

Miss this?

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All

Too much beautiful men in one place. Luv Brad in uniform!

cycloneblondie @ 08/25/2006 at 2:06 pm

so what??? am I truly going to do that lameo thinghy of going FIRST!!! ":)

First… Is that the woman who had on the shirt saying "Crack is Wack"

cycloneblondie @ 08/25/2006 at 2:07 pm

WOW!!! and I was! lmao rofl ":)

I wonder if we will see Angelina/kids on the set or are they very careful to have3 that happen when the set is closed.

The woman in the pics with Don, looks like the same woman who had on the t-shirt "Crack is Wack"

oh my god, Brad looks so good.. He gets sexier by the day, Yikes.

Thanks for another new thread j@red!! whoo pic#4!!

COLD HARD MATH @ 08/25/2006 at 2:14 pm

In photo #5, I wonder who Brad is talking to? Someone said he looked too skinny. He fills out that brown shirt, very nicely.

am i first? oooh he is so hott! hes also a really good actor. i cant wait to c O13 and Babel. they both have got 2 b good. i heart brad 4 life

African Girl @ 08/25/2006 at 2:17 pm

Awwww, look at MD with the little girl. I love to see daddies with their little girls. It gives them these very…..interesting aura.

I love Matt holding his oldest daughter’s hand. Too cute. Protective Dad. ‘Crack is Wack’ — isn’t that Whitney Houston? Oh, sorry — Bobby Brown is the man in that horror house — JUST FUNIN HERE!!Cold Hard Math: Hi! It might be Angie or Mad, as Mad’s always calling him. I love the shirt on him — Yummmmmmmmy!! No, he’s not skinny, as long as he has them there muscles, he’s OK with me!! Even without them — he’s OK with me!!

Oh I just love me a man in uniform!!!

Thanks JJ for another thread and thanks for cutting the page shorter.

# 4 | cycloneblondie-Hey CB, I left a post for you at the previous thread with an possible explanation of why your AG’s wedding inv. has not yet arrive…LOL

Lynn Campbell @ 08/25/2006 at 2:25 pm

Holy moly does Brad look good in pic#4. I am completely overdosing on BAMZS and loving it.

it could be x calling him and pesting him about the Esquire Interview-( good topic for a phone convos, anyone?)

# 15 | Lynn Campbell lol, I’m loving it as well.

JJ great pics as usual many thanks….

the real tita @ 08/25/2006 at 2:40 pm

Isn’t that the shirt he was wearing at the art gallery with AJ? Someone posted that he came straight from the OC13 set so he probably didn’t have time to change. I don’t think he’s too thin as some people claim. He probably just lost excess fat and is getting to be all lean muscle. Could be a result of giving up junk food for healthy food choices. After all, AJ likes to eat a lot of veggies and fish (with the occassional burger, so I heard) so he’s likely to be eating the same things. Anyhoo, he still looks good in uniform, in tees and in suits. Gotta love a GQ kind of man.

cycloneblondie @ 08/25/2006 at 2:44 pm

# 1 | Yowzax2 |^^^^^^^^^^^^Hey! How did you come to rip me off in the first post category!!! I swear I saw the page come back with me taking the "grid position"! hahaha giggle ":)J2!!! Ya ripped me Man!!! lol (The nerve! hmmmpfffffffffff)# 11 | African Girl Just read your post on the other thread and I am still laughing Matey! ":) sooooooooooooo I missed total "X Files" type stuff around here!!! Damn! I shall have to do some back tracking/reading later on today….after I catch me a wee lil nap shortly!sooooooooo….You shall have to let me know where you are "registered"…for like yer wedding gift Matey! I want to make sure I give you something totally terrific and tres chic!hmmmmmmmmm…Yeah! and don’t sweat it AG….if I become a millioinaire tomorrow night, I hereby promise all my BAMZS’er Mateys will definately be receiving a nice gift in the mail. ":)# 14 | Estelle|lmaoYeah Matey!!! ":)Bloody pidgeons! I have a wee lil story about a homing pidgeon that once upon a time crashed into my bedroom window. Trying to cut a longgggg story short! I had to keep him in my bathroom for 10 days until he was well enough to fly again! I tell ya….pretty weird thing going in to use the toilet and ya have a pidgeon sitting in the shower cubicle….looking through the glass at ya! ":)(I had to keep him there so my 2 cats wouldn’t get him….anyways…he had a band on his leg…he belonged to someone from a club in Kingston. Hence I called him Kingston!) He has visited me twice since those days! God Bless him. hahahahaphewwwwwwwwwwww Ya probably don’t appreciate that story/the short version…but anyways…I must away to my bed now….trullllly….Goodnight BAMZS’ers. Keep the faith.Cheers.

aw Damon with his daughter, dainty.

Oh my goodness, love Brad in pic#5. Lainey said it best, "he makes my loins quiver!" LOL

((chanel)) @ 08/25/2006 at 2:57 pm

wich are newere pics these or the one of Brad & Angelina: Art Gallery ???

I would love to know what Brad wears around his neck? He has it on always.. hmmm, I woner.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All