James Farrell

James Farrell

Colin Farrell was spotted getting his morning smoke on and downing a cup of coffee (tea?) this past Saturday on the balcony his place in Ireland.  His three-year-old son James Farrell  (inset) later came out to check out the view of Dublin with, supposedly, one of Colin‘s sisters Catherine, 35, or Claudine, 33. The other woman is said to be James‘ nanny… More pictures in the gallery!

Colin, 30, has recently been inspired by his son James (mother is model Kim Bordenave) to make more family-friendly films and wants to voice an animated character: "I’d really like to do an animated film next but no one is calling me to do one."  Pixar, sign him up!

UPDATE 1 :: The boy in this picture set may not be James after all…  Nephew, perhaps?  Thanks to everyone who wrote in…

UPDATE 2 :: Apologies, images removed!

Miss this?

• DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

first time first!

smokin hot.

His son looks just like him.

that adorable child. Colin is good here.

Colin is HOT! James is really cute too…for some reason he made me think of Justin Timberlake….awkward!

Little James is going to grow up to be a heart-breaker.

Maria Ozawa @ 08/28/2006 at 7:30 am

I think he is drinking tea, because Farrell is known to be very concerned about his health.Thank you for sharing this awesome morning picture with me !

movie fan @ 08/28/2006 at 7:47 am

Great pics, jared! You constantly surprise with good pics day after day!So good to see Colin back in Dublin. Getting some grounding with family, and not all caught up in the Hollywood scene is a good way to remember where he came from.

Maria, I hope you are being sarcastic. Is tea and a cigarette better than coffee and a cigarette?

Jared, I found the info you were looking for. Colin’s 2 sisters are Claudine and Catherine.

missloUiSiAna @ 08/28/2006 at 8:51 am

Aw! He looks like his Daddy!!

Colin Fan @ 08/28/2006 at 9:00 am

He absolutely looks like Colin. His hair is just lighter in color than his Dad’s, but the eyes, nose, and mouth are the spitting image of his father. What a cute little guy he is! He’ll no doubt be breaking many female hearts when he grows up. Just like his handsome Dad is now.

movie fan @ 08/28/2006 at 9:01 am

His sisters are pretty — and look really down to earth.

why doesn’t Colin get **** for smoking like Brad does?

Kathleen Tracy @ 08/28/2006 at 10:32 am

APPARENTLY you don’t know what James Farrell looks like – he has tons of LONG DARK HAIR and looks Like Kim Not Collin – So that may be a nephew

TwoSnapsBlonde @ 08/28/2006 at 10:40 am

So is it his son or his nephew?

I don’t think that’s Colin’s son. I mean, he’s a lovely wee thing, but I think he belongs to one of those ladies. I’ve seen a pic of Colin with his son and that doesn’t look like him. Colin’s son has dark hair.

Polly Anna @ 08/28/2006 at 11:02 am

What a great idea to start picking friendly roles. I wouldn’t want to pretend to be anything I didn’t want to live. I want more fun land in tv and films. Both seem to have no plan and play up sick feeling experiences. I hope Pixar hires Colin and he has a great time and does a great job.

kellygrimes @ 08/28/2006 at 11:36 am

oh my goodness..James is absolutely adorable!! And that is definitely Catherine, his oldest sister, but the woman in the longer sleeved black shirt is not Claudine. I don’t know who that is….?

That boy is adorable, but I don’t think it’s his son. Maybe nephew?

Just Jared @ 08/28/2006 at 11:53 am

Thanks to everyone who let me know that the kid might not be James!

he’s probably drinking tea, not for his health, but b/c he’s irish and that’s what they do.

fiona (Dublin) @ 08/28/2006 at 12:37 pm

It’s not his son. And that’s not his sister, her name is Claudine not Catherine.

He’s such a dirty-hot-*******!!!

Fiona (Dublin) @ 08/28/2006 at 12:41 pm

That is not his son. Also his sister is called Claudine, not Catherine, and that’s not her in the picture either.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All