Tue, 29 August 2006 at 12:00 am
Christina Aguilera Nude Again - Almost!
- Christina Aguilera is Almost Naked Again
- Free Samples! Mr. Clean Extra Power Magic Erasers
- Jessica Simpson‘s Hotness Going Down The Toilet
- Heidi Klum Dons $2.8 Million Worth of Bling
- Kate Hudson & Chris Robinson Back Together?
- PETA Hunts Down Beyonce Yet Again
- Tom Cruise Gets New Job At Pizza Parlor
- Colin‘s Crazy is Restrained
- Paris Hilton‘s CD is already being called a flop. A week after its release, the CD has only sold 75,000 copies, pitiful compared to Christina Aguilera’s first week sales of 320,000, according to Soundscan.
- The NY Post featured a photograph of Hilary Swank and her agent John Campisi snuggling in Rome in today’s paper. The couple has been spotted kissing and holding hands all over Rome. Anyone have it scanned?
- Tom Cruise, who broke ties with Paramount Pictures last week, has signed a two-year financing deal with First & Goal LLC, an investment partnership headed by Washington Redskins owner Daniel Snyder. The deal will allow Cruise and producing partner Paula Wagner to run their company and make deals to produce films. First & Goal LLC will finance overhead and development costs. Cruise still must find someone to finance production of those films and a company to distribute them.
- South Park creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker say Saddam Hussein spends his time in jail watching the movie South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut, in which he and Satan hatch a plot for world domination.
- Eminem has collaborated with Nike Inc. to create a limited-edition collection of sneakers to be auctioned to benefit Eminem‘s Marshall Mathers Foundation, which provides funds for organizations working with troubled youth in southeast Michigan, and ninemillion.org, a global campaign to bring education and sports programs to children in refugee camps across the globe.
Re-watch Steven Colbert and Jon Stewart
present at this year’s Emmy Awards.
Just Jared on Facebook