Jennifer Aniston at the Recording Studio

Jennifer Aniston at the Recording Studio

Jennifer Aniston was spotted leaving a recording studio yesterday afternoon, lending her distinctive voice talents.  For what, you ask?  Movie voiceover?  Nike commercial?  Keep the guesses coming! More pictures in the gallery!

Miss this?

jennifer aniston recording studio 33
jennifer aniston recording studio 34
jennifer aniston recording studio 35

Posted to: Jennifer Aniston

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 718 » Show All

why ar her nipples permanantely hard?

I hate to say it but in all honesty she’s not attractive and with her aging it’s just more apparent. Does she even comb her hair anymore?

design_officer @ 08/30/2006 at 1:06 pm

obviously something that doesn’t require much talent and is sure to be annoying. maybe whining?

sorry to all the fans but she really looks like s**t! i never thought jennifer was pretty anyway, but this is really wack!!

why ar her nipples permanantely hard? # 1 | why =======================I’ve always wondered that too……..I think is just everytime she comes out she’s self-concious it happens to me. When I think people are looking at me my nipps get hard…don’t ask me why I don’t know….it is really BOTHERSOME especially since i’m not some anorexic exercise obssesed actress so that effect on me just look hilarious!!!

Lindsey's Sister @ 08/30/2006 at 1:09 pm

What is with the Peace Sign, like Linsey Lohan who is 20

#1She ICED her nipple before during and after the studio session. Something she has been doing for the past decade . And oh, she also has a set of chicken cutlet stuffed up there. It’s her trademark . Her ex roommate mentioned too.

trullesand @ 08/30/2006 at 1:11 pm

i like her voice.

Im a fan, so I think she looks just fine, I don’t see anything wrong with the way she looks, but I see the haters are already here…too bad

Why are you all so judgemental of her? Jesus, leave the girl alone and focus on BAMZ

Nipples Expert @ 08/30/2006 at 1:13 pm

why ar her nipples permanantely hard?# 1 | why Because they’re Iced, silly. Don’t you know that’s how you get them hard? It’s good to do it when you’re going braless or wearing tank tops. It’s quite the rage, where have you been?

Whatever, she’s adorable. I hope I look as good at 37. And I have no doubt that she is WAY better looking than the haters who write about how unattractive she is. Gimme a break and let it go already.

jens cute @ 08/30/2006 at 1:16 pm

I think shes cute, Brad thought she was cute and i am sure he still thinks she’s cute and pretty to……b4 you start bitchin i want to see a picture of you…….

She’s a buttaface.

beverlyhills @ 08/30/2006 at 1:17 pm

I’m so sick of her …she’s always the SAME..still acting like 20′s & the ***** is almost 40!!!cousin it..w/that hair.

I’m a fan and I think she looks great like always.Thanks for the post Jared!

Sex Slave @ 08/30/2006 at 1:22 pm

Holy heavens! First Vince Shirtless and now Jen’s Nipples!!! You just know thse to are having some vey good and hard sex. Forget Kenya Animal noises, here comes the Animals of the world. Va Va Voooooooooooooom! Oh….it’s getting hot in here!!!

# 15 | beverlyhills why why why do you click the link if you hate her so much – get a life ! Jen looks great. Why does her age matter and why is the way she is dressed so inappropriate ???

Why are her nipples always hard? She gets off on the attention!

Wow, She does look just like Dustin Hoffman. ughh.

She is such a lesbian! a fug lesbian!# 18 | Gaydar beep |I’d do her if she wears bag.

jens cute @ 08/30/2006 at 1:24 pm

I say it again jen looks gr8………..poor girl humiliated in front of america…….what a poor choice of a husband she chose

im so sick of her face. she’s old and annoying. Yuk!

She is so adorable. And looks great for her age.You should just hope you look even close to that when you’re almost 40!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 718 » Show All