Brad Pitt in New Orleans

Brad Pitt in New Orleans

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie enjoyed dinner together this past Wednesday with their 5-year-old son Maddox at a restaurant in the hardest hit area of the French Quarter of New Orleans, Louisiana.  Looks like tiny tot Zahara and baby Shiloh stayed behind for the dinner date…

Just yesterday, Brad announced the winner of his architectural design competition.  More pictures in the gallery!

UPDATE :: Apologies, images removed!

Miss this?
Jon Voight Snubs Angelina
Brangelina Fly Burbank
Brad & Angie’s Art Gallery Visit
The Pitts Love Caans

2,259 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 791 » Show All

Thanks, I´ve seen them alredy yeasterday on another board! They look great!

lookwhaticando @ 09/01/2006 at 9:34 am

Almost number one, Look at the happy family

Love this family so much!They are so beautiful inside and out!!!

they are beyond adorable!

lookwhaticando @ 09/01/2006 at 9:35 am

Brad seems like such a great dad, The kids I know love hem to death

I looooooooooooooooove this family!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brad’s holding a cookbook, probably from the restaurant they were in. i wonder which one of them is going to try out the recipes?

oh God! how cute is pic #7 where brad’s helping maddox with his seatbelt?so are we gushing about the interview on this thread or on the old one?

Thanks for the pictures. I saw one of them in a thumbnail and was hoping to get a larger picture. Maddox has a smile that kills

Marisleysis @ 09/01/2006 at 9:56 am

I was thinking that if these two end up having a bunch of kids, especially boys, the last name Jolie-Pitt could carry on for a long time. Imagine years from now, the last name Jolie-Pitt still being around, and knowing that anyone with that last name is a product of the Angelina Jolie-Brad Pitt relationship! Kinda cool.

Thanks Jared for the new pics…..

aycaramba @ 09/01/2006 at 9:57 am

who is that guy in the car w/them? ne1 knows?

That’s is adorable!! How many lies do the magazines have to make up about this family falling apart? Pathetic! They’re not falling apart and seem stronger than ever. Power to BAMZS!

# 2 | lookwhaticando Geez, I wasn´t aware of the contest. :P

design_officer @ 09/01/2006 at 10:02 am

bbbbut… i thought the tabloids said it was over? they said that angie moved out?? you mean the tabloids would lie? i mean they even quoted a ‘source close to the couple’.

Missouri Fan @ 09/01/2006 at 10:02 am

Big Thanks Jared & Audrey!! Love you both!! LOVE the JOLIE – PITT’S FAMILY!! You are LOVE by the entire UNIVERSE !!

Alexanderina @ 09/01/2006 at 10:06 am

Good Morning to all my fellow BAMZS Fans and Jared. Thanks Jared for the new Thread and the beautiful pictures. Maddox is so damn cute and he has such a beautiful smile. I love how Brad is been so attentive to Maddox; such a beautiful family, I adore them

Thanks JJ for showing the Happy Family. Love them and their kids.

Maddox is so cute!!

I didn’t realize Maddox was a fan of Black Sabbath…Rock on, little buddy!Finished with my woman ’cause she couldn’t help me with my mindPeople think I’m insane because I am frowning all the timeAll day long I think of things but nothing seems to satisfyThink I’ll lose my mind if I don’t find something to pacifyCan you help me, occupy my brain?Oh yeahI need someone to show me the things in life that I can’t findI can’t see the things that make true happiness, I must be blindMake a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cryHappiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unrealAnd so as you hear these words telling you now of my stateI tell you to enjoy life I wish I could but it’s too late

Just Jared @ 09/01/2006 at 10:10 am

FOR NOW… COMMENTING IS ONLY FOR AUTHENTICATED USERS ONLY.

Alexanderina @ 09/01/2006 at 10:11 am

I just saw the Brad’s interviewed with AC, I really like the interview, he did a great job, one of my favorite part of the interview was whenhe talked about his family, I love this part:Pitt: I’m still the same guy. I mean, there are a lot of great things in my life. And that comes from this family that we’ve created. And it’s incredibly grounding and, I mean, walking in the door at the end of the day and seeing these faces light up, it’s — I don’t know anything more rewarding.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 791 » Show All