Suri Cruise: VANITY FAIR PICTURES

Suri Cruise: VANITY FAIR PICTURES

The very first official Suri Cruise pictures from the upcoming issue of Vanity Fair have surfaced! Proud parents Tom Cruise, 44, and Katie Holmes, 27, are on the cover with their beautiful baby girl.  Katie Couric revealed these pictures during tonight’s broadcast of CBS Evening News saying, "After much speculation as to why she’s been undercover for so long, here is proof positive. Yes-Suri (Yessirree), she does exist!!"

Vanity Fair‘s celebrity go-to photographer Annie Leibovitz snapped the photos at Tom‘s home in Telluride, Colorado back in July when baby Suri was 3+ months old.  Tom said, "It seemed only natural to have Annie take the first public photographs of SuriAnnie is the only professional photographer who ever shot Bella and Connor as children."  This Vanity Fair issue of baby Suri hits newsstands tomorrow in NY/LA and Sept. 12 nationwide.

You can’t deny Suri Cruise is super cute though!  But from what I can tell, baby Suri looks hapa (of mixed descent) with the blue eyes and black hair but I’m sure she’s not… you can blame it on the grainy screencaps. More pictures in the gallery!

Can I get a collective "Awwwwww?"

THOUGHTS? :: What do you think of baby Suri?

suri cruise vanity fair 01

• Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

omg! first!

the baby is cute but looks too old to be there’sguess we know why they waited so long

She’s kinda ugly. and look sbig for a 5 month old.

why does it look weird? it sort of has katie’s nose and intense, scary tom cruise eyes. and what’s with the elvis hairdo?

Really cute! Looks exactly like Tom.

first pic’s awful, but yeah, i guess she’s cute. i like her dark hair.

now that i’m done being lame…the baby is absolutely adorable. at least it is cute when it is with kate only. the pic with all three of them looks like they photoshopped the baby so that one could see a resemblance to tom. that pic does not look natural.my theory: that baby is NOT tom’s and is older than they are letting on. i know this, i feel this strongly. it’s just what my gut is telling me.

shilohandsuristar @ 09/05/2006 at 7:55 pm

ugly what! she is beautiful people are blind omg!this kid wanna be so ******* great like shiloh when she gets more older shi and suri rocks..she looks like tom in this pic. http://www.phototop.free.fr/hommes/tom-cruise/02.jpg

She looks like Katie.

Forgive me for being rude, but that child doesn’t look like either of them to me.

No doubt the baby is cute but **** me, I swear the father is Chinese. Tom? Katie? somebody needs to fess up,Who donated the sperm? Now that’s the question????

I think the baby looks like Bjork – and that is not to be mean, as I think Bjork is cute and so is Suri, but the resemblance is intersting :) I can’t really tell if she looks like Tom or Katie – I guess time will tell.

Unbelievable!! How did you do that LOL!!!And I have to say she looks very cute :D With a very very particular face, she looks a lot like Katie actually, but there is something of Tom in the mix I cant still figure out… I dont have any interests in these two, but I guess that it proves "it" then :)

wow…jj…you got the first scoop of suri’s pic!! is she the real suri or a model baby?? good job jj…you must know someone from vf….you got the first pic of the mysterious suri!!!

She looks like a boy. Cute though looks Asian. Wasn’t there talk of them doing photoshopping of the baby? Now everyone can move on.

Suri is B-E-A-Utiful baby girl. She looks just like Katie and will be an amazing woman when she is older.=D

Hmmmm.... @ 09/05/2006 at 8:13 pm

#12, well, she sure does look like Bjork. Wasn’t Tom in Japan just days before Suri was born? Aren’t those eyelids somewhat Japanese? Wasn’t it strange that he was so sure Katie wouldn’t go into labor and have the child before he would be able to return, since he was 15 hours away in Japan? I’m going all Lainey on you here…..

Obviously this kid has been adopted…well maybe not but nothing would surprise me about these two weirdos, Tom for his well-known antics and Katie for letting herself be sucked into this cult. I feel very sorry for her parents, they are living a nightmare

The baby is cute but looks nothing like them….her eyes are not just small or like Katies… they do look very Asian… Hmm.. maybe other pictures will look different…. she doesn’t look like them..

She is adorable. Looks a lot like Katie… I think I can see a little bit of Tom too. She also looks like she might be half asian. Soo cute though.

Alexanderina @ 09/05/2006 at 8:17 pm

She is a cute and adorable, but the shape of the her eyes looks asian to me

Hey does anyone have pictures of Tom and Katie when they were small? Sometimes its very cool to take a look at them, and see how particular their faces were(and that would explane the eyes thingy)… I honestly think shes definitely real, at least she really has her mother’s nose!!!

How many millions for these pictures?

Syracruse @ 09/05/2006 at 8:21 pm

Beyooooootiful Baby! Suri is very cute, love her hair but that child is as Asian as they come. Tom you’ve got some ‘splaining to do.

Pretty child but the pictures do look extremely off somehow. Anyway, the child is cute but I wouldn’t pay to see her

Original jpf @ 09/05/2006 at 8:22 pm

She’s a cutie! She looks like a serious mix of her parents. I think she’s a doll, and all of that hair! I’m glad that mystery is done and over. GB herjpf

I actually think she looks like both of them. Remember, she is only a few months old. Babies change in appearance, but she is really cute. Can’t believe all that hair! Her hair actually looks shorter in that pic with just katie.

How old is Suri now and how old was she when these pics were taken. Because this baby is holding her head up fairly well. BTW she is really cute.

She’s beautiful. She looks like both of them. For those of you posting those negative conspiracy theory comments or saying she is ugly, shame on you. I wonder what you look like and for those of you who have kids, I wonder what other people think your childre

Looks like she’s wearing a wig (Suri…not Tom!)

cute pics @ 09/05/2006 at 8:27 pm

I though the pictures were supposed to be taken by some professional? These look amateurish.Suri is very cute and looks alot like Tom and there is a small resemblance to Katie.

Suri was supposed to be 3 1/2 mos when these were taken. That child was not born in April

UberGoober @ 09/05/2006 at 8:31 pm

She’s a cutie and a four month old can absolutely be that big. My boy is three months old and is the size of a six month old.

diane™ @ 09/05/2006 at 8:33 pm

she is soooo adorable!! what a precious little girl! sooooo cute!!

Suri is a very cute baby and she has Katies eye shape…. Both of my sons had just a a little hair and my daughter had lots of it like Suri, so plaese lets be kind to this wonderful child that came in to this world. Even though I hope that her Dad will snap out of his ridiculous behaviour and be a wonderful and SANE dad for Suri and don’t shove this scientology down her throat. I like what I see , a beautiful healthy child and wish her a happy long life :)

faithinher @ 09/05/2006 at 8:36 pm

Thanks Jared & Audrey for the photos. Tom wasn’t kidding about the hair. It really does look like his. Very cute baby.

Hmmmmmm…I don’t know about this.

Aww, Suri is so cute. I love to see pictures of babies, so sweet and innocent. She is real, ya’ll.

Pretty damn cute!!! But that hair is a little scary! lol But she sorta looks like a boy, but SO CUTE!

Hmmm…. compare Suri’s eyes to Chris Klein’s (click on the link) There’s not a Cruise gene in that kid!http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/2124/Events/2124/ChrisKlein_Vespa_1454419_400.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Klein,%20Chris

Suri is a girl, right?

# 36 | jjoyThat’s ridiculous and really mean! the kid looks like Tom. now I hope people will shut the hell up about it already.

Not a fan of Tom at all. He irks me but the kid is a cutie. Hair looks odd (like its wearing a wig). I know she isn’t wearing a wig I’m just saying the hair looks like it was plopped on the head. Still a cute kid. Still not buying the magazine

he’s a flake and she’s a drone, but the kid is cute as hell!

DAmn, that baby is f****** gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

OK this is my last plea to my cyber-friends, This is a wonderful looking innocent baby that came in to this world and we should be rejoicing not critisizing. Her eyes are the exact shape of Katies, go look at her pics her eyes pull down (which I think is cute). OK, we all agree the dad is a nut case lately but that isn’t innocent Suri’s fault. I want to send my best wishes to this family and their new daughter. Good luck Suri and welcome :)

She looks like a boy, and her eyes freak me out. Badly. But she’s not bad looking.

weird eyes! she’e got katie’s look definitely.

How about this? The baby IS very cute but don’t seem to look like TC. I thought babies this young was supposed to look exactly like the father (laws of evolution)She looks more like this:http://www.scientology.org/html/en_US/l-ron-hubbard/chronicle/index.html

Melissa J @ 09/05/2006 at 8:51 pm

She Is beautiful, perfect mix of Tom and Katie, I can see both of them In her.

Cute baby, very pretty but she looks older than 4-5 months. I’d like to compare her to Grier (Brooke’s daughter) who was born on the same day. She looks a lot like Katie but I have my doubts about Tom’s paternity. Married twice, no biological kids, meets Katie and gets her pregnant in two weeks? I don’t think so.

Tom's#1Fan @ 09/05/2006 at 8:53 pm

Awww. She is REALLY a doll. From the pics I’ve seen of Tom’s mom, she seems to favor her a lil. She is a good combination of Tom and Katie. I agree she does look somewhat Asian. However, pics they post of her next month won’t look the same as today’s. I know TomKat must be very proud. I’m just glad they FINALLY decided to share her with the world.

Ok, she’s adorable. However…what’s up with her hair in the family pic and the close-up? You can see lighter colored hair poking out of the fake looking black stuff. It is bad copy and pasting in Photoshop or did they put a wig on her. I don’t get why they would do either. My husband and I both have brown hair and our almost 3 year old has completely blonde hair. It happens all the time, why would they want to make her hair look darker than it really is?

That’s a cute covershot – she’s in Tommy’s coat. Awwwww. That’s some of thickest hair I’ve ever seen. But the baby does look hapa.

Scherriea @ 09/05/2006 at 9:03 pm

I do think that she looks like both Katie and Tom….she may be big because she is being breast fed….this girl in undeniable the cutest celeb baby girl….both Katie and Tom have dark features…that baby looks like the both of them…GORGEOUS BABY! THAT WAS WORTH THE WAIT!

Awwwwwwww!!! The baby is sooooo cute! Has her real dad, Josh Hartnett, seen the pictures yet?

fallout girl @ 09/05/2006 at 9:05 pm

Whoever says the baby is ugly is totally whacked and needs their eyes examined and maybe their heads. You’re attacking a defenseless child dumbass..

suri looks like an eurasian….wdoes any of the parents have asian decendants?

# 57 | Nedsdag Josh Hartnet? Where would you get that idea? Josh Hartnett does have those eyes though. She still looks like Tom to me.

was there baby switched at the hospital…..that baby is asian.i keep calling the baby a boy!lol

I’m underwhelmed.

was their baby switched at the hospital…..that baby is asian.i keep calling the baby a boy!lol

gossippup @ 09/05/2006 at 9:16 pm

I do not think she is his baby. She is very cute. But not his… looks a lot like Chris Klein though…

she looks asian…but with Tom’s stupid eyes

Klein.. klein you have a lovely daughter.

No wonder he hasn’t posted until now.She so ugly,kinda looks like katie more.I wonder if it was of Nicole’s pregnancy rumours that sparked him to jump in there to take the limelight of of her and to rub her nose in it.

MikeDaRemix @ 09/05/2006 at 9:20 pm

Some of your comments are downright disgusting. I’m far from a Tom Cruise or Katie (Kate) Holmes fan, but my god. To reduce a child to nothing more than some rag doll speaks volumes about your own character, not Suri’s.How in the world are you going to mock a CHILD no older then 6 months — who didn’t ask to be brought into this world and has the heart and soul of innocence personified?Shame on you.

she’s cute, but it’s weird to see a baby with that much hair. I think its a wig, seriously. My babies and my friend’s babies were all baldish until they were 1. That is ALOT of hair!

#68 get over yourself

Mr. klein you have a lovely daughter.

What crap pictures they are.You would have thought with all the money he has that they would have been done better.Looks kinda big for her age.Turkey baster springs to mind,that’s not your kid Cruise.Show us the DNA proof you liar and faker!!!!!!!!

think positive! @ 09/05/2006 at 9:26 pm

# 68 | MikeDaRemix | -ITA! with you.I was never a fan of them but please stop this nonsense already.It’s just a baby..

She IS beautiful.

Okay, I’m just going to put this out there. She looks a LOT like John Travolta and Kelly Preston’s daughter. Same sperm donor? Regardless, for the record, she’s darling.

cute kid, LOL at those implying that tom may not be the father of suri.

i think she looks adorable.

shiloh is with out a doubt a cuter plus she has two normal parents

I thnk she looks really really cute. But, look at the last picture, doesn’t she look like she has a wig on?

She is so cute!But somehow I think she looks like asian :D

naughtyboy_chris @ 09/05/2006 at 9:35 pm

That is a internet baby for sure.Celebs can buy anything they want for the right price.Katie holmes s the mother.Not too sure if Tom Cruise is the big daddy.I suppose Katie Holmes will stick in there with Tom as all she sees are $$$$ in front of her eyes now and that he is making her more famous than she could have ever wished for…

Uhhh Shiloh has one normal parent, Brad. But he isn’t really even normal. And this baby is so much cuter than Shiloh it isn’t even funny.

MikeDaremix @ 09/05/2006 at 9:37 pm

Danille, please don’t compare baby shiloh to baby suri. Both babies are beautiful .

This baby is partly ASIAN and it appears to have a wig on or either a strange photoshop job!SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT HERE, as usual with those two…

The baby does look old. Is it wearing a wig??Tom needs to come out of the closet already

the baby is very cute…i think all babies r cute…i think its a shame though that they were ‘forced ‘ to have to show their baby..jeez what kind of country is america…neways….as for te baby..she certainly lives up to her name..and she has a very exotic look..those eyes…omg..they definetly look at toms…neways i hope we can move on..lol

She’s very cute. She does look a little Asian…that was my first thought when I saw the pictures, LOL, but that’s probably just the picture. She looks a lot like Katie.

NO SURPRISE.... @ 09/05/2006 at 9:40 pm

I really dont like tom or katie, but i have to say their daughter is just as beautiful as mine.. LOL, the truth is the mi baby girl was born with a lot of hair, and anow the she has nine months she wears ponytails, so i´m not surprise … Another thing, i´m not asian , nor my husband, but we both have the eyes similar like katie, and people always assume that our daughter is japanese….. so no surprise…….. SURI CRUISE IS A DOLL

Actually forgive me for I haven’t taken my meds yet, but anyway both Shiloh’s parrents are normal hehehe , Shiloh is beautiful and so is Suri although Suri has alot of hair. Anyway forgive for I am a jealous *****.

Yikes!! These pictures are horrible. I hope the others are better.

I’m sorry please forgive me for what i’m about 2 say but i can see why they hid that child 4 so long!!! Thats the ugliest baby i’ve ever seen!!! I feel sorry for the baby because Tom Cruise is its dad! or is it????

# 73 | think positive! | Hey TP I am here– ITA– Folks come on I don’t like TC either, but this is an innocent baby who just came into this world with no choice who her parents could be. Did any of us have that choice… Crap I waould have loved to be tha daughter of Trump and have the millions (NO I’ll pass on that one)… Seriously, we should be sending our best wishes to this new life, but if you want to crap on the parents go ahead. they are adults and can defend themselves but not Suri…. So please leave her alone and go for the idiot TC for critisism :)

when she turns 4 she will be turned over to the chruch of Sciencetology and will we likely never seen her again u know how her dad is with Sciencetology and to the person who thinks angie is not normal just b/c she want to save the world does not make her strange

I can see why they hid that baby for so long!! Shes so ugly shes cute!!! I hope she grows out of it because Katie is so pretty!! But i feel sorry for Suri & Katie because of Tom Cruise hes a lil 2 weird!!! I agree with the rest of the post that baby looks older than what they are saying!!! Something just ain’t rite in the whole Suri, Tom, & Katie drama!!!

Some people just have asian eyes. Me, for example. No asian in the family, yet my eyes are perfect little almonds. Now that I’m done defending the beast, let’s preedict how crazy she’s going to be.

shes very cute,but she is obviously asian:)

OH my gosh she’s gorgeous. Looks like Mommy and Daddy. Beautiful!

awwwwwwwwwwww shes beautiful

She doesn’t LOOK ASIAN.. what an assine thing to say. She looks just like her parents. A beautiful little girl!

Give Tom a break…So he jumped on a couch or two and yea he is a scientologist but he’s a good guy. what has he done wrong to anyone? and to those people saying they feel sry for suri for having Tom as a dad, she’s lucky, how many of you have rich parents

Give Tom a break…So he jumped on a couch or two and yea he is a scientologist but he’s a good guy. what has he done wrong to anyone? and to those people saying they feel sry for suri for having Tom as a dad, she’s lucky, how n=many of you have rich parents

She’s beautiful! Can’t see Asian though, just pretty almond shaped eyes.

There is something not right about these photos. It looks like a wig has been put on the baby. You can even see lighter brown hair beneath it. Her eyes are brownish in one pic, blue in another… there is something so odd going on here.

This baby is so gorgeous i truly am shocked at how gorgeous and striking she is!

Smile orchid BKTH @ 09/05/2006 at 10:43 pm

Well, she is cute but as average of every baby,I would say. Nothing special. Yes, she definitely has Asian eyes. How’s come !!

she’s cute, she have a lot of dark hair like meh hihihi, i have a friend she just gave birth over a month ago n her baby girl have lots of dark hair don’t understand y some pipol make such a big deal of baby Suri’s hair that’s just normal duh? am not sure if that’s Tom’s baby though, y did tom didn’t have a bio kid w/Nicole Kidman? Nicole is infertile? i thought i heard b4 that Tom was the 1 who’s infertile, am sure Nicole knows what’s going on w/Tom they were 2gether 4 quite awhile b4 so Nicole knows a lot of Tom’s secrets, she’s just sealing her lips hehe.

Zori's mom @ 09/05/2006 at 10:50 pm

Well Shilloh Jolie Pitt def looks better but Suri okay looking. Just like any baby, nothing really special

Vanity Fair @ 09/05/2006 at 10:52 pm

In a private conversation with Vanity Fair features editor Jane Sarkin, Katie Holmes tells her that "it’s been heartbreaking" to see what’s being said in the press about her family and her baby. "Some of the crap that’s out there—the stuff that’s said about my parents and my siblings [tabloid accounts implied that Katie's family did not hit it off with Tom]—it’s really frustrating the amount of **** that’s out there. And the stuff they say about Suri?! You shouldn’t say that about us, and you can’t say that about my child."Holmes explains that the gossip "eats away at me because it’s just not O.K.," but that she keeps up on it because "this is my future. This is my family, and I care so much about them. To see how someone as caring and good as Tom is—to see how things can just get so twisted and turned around. I mean, where does it come from?"Sarkin spent five days with the Cruise-Holmes extended family at Cruise’s Telluride, Colorado, compound, sharing meals, taking hikes, and hanging out. Bella and Connor, whom Cruise and Nicole Kidman adopted during their marriage, were there, as well as Holmes’s mother and father, Cruise’s mother and sister, and other family members.Sarkin reports that Cruise and Holmes coo over the baby like any new parents. "She has Kate’s lips and eyes," Tom says of the baby. "I think she looks like Kate." Holmes counters, "I think she has Tom’s eyes. I think she looks like Tom.""I was overjoyed in being pregnant," Holmes tells Sarkin, "and then had to withstand ridicule about my pregnancy when it was the most normal, non-controversial thing imaginable." Of speculation in the press, Holmes says, "All those things were invented."Holmes explains their purchase of an in-house sonogram machine to Sarkin, saying that they were followed by paparazzi and as a result her doctor had to make house calls. "The sonogram was for his use!" she says.Leading up to the frenzy over the pictures, "we were just living our lives, being a family," Cruise says. "Actually, we were taking our own photos and always planned to release those at the right time." But "then all the craziness began," Holmes says. "This ‘Where is Suri?’ controversy. Tom and I looked at each other and said, ‘What’s going on?’ We weren’t trying to hide anything.""It seemed only natural to have Annie take the first public photographs of Suri," says Cruise of their decision to allow Leibovitz to photograph the baby. "Annie is the only professional photographer who ever shot Bella and Connor as children.""The moment the doctor handed me Suri," Holmes tells Sarkin, "I was just ready. The feeling is indescribable. All I can say is the moment I looked in her eyes I felt like … Mom." Holmes continues: "She’s a glorious girl. She’s the miracle of our life."The October issue of Vanity Fair hits newsstands in New York and Los Angeles on September 6, and nationally by September 12. # 2113 | VF |

Katie Holmes @ 09/05/2006 at 10:52 pm

She looks like Chris Klein

Katie Holmes @ 09/05/2006 at 10:52 pm

She looks like Chris Klein

Chris Klein @ 09/05/2006 at 10:53 pm

She looks like Chris Klein

Chris Klein @ 09/05/2006 at 10:53 pm

She looks like Chris Klein

Chris Barrera @ 09/05/2006 at 10:54 pm

She looks like Chris Klein

Cute baby, but there is no way that she is only three months old in this picture – really am thinking she is Chris Klein’s and was born last December.

The baby is adorable and most of the people who post on this website must be really stupid to rip apart celebrity babies, physical appearances, personal lives. I’ll bet most of them are fat and covered with zits yet they post such hateful comments.

she’s cute look more like her mother. and a bit like eurasian.

She does look big for her age. In a weird way, she reminds me of that kid Damion from the Omen

veeeeeeeeeeeeee @ 09/05/2006 at 11:01 pm

Cute baby, but no way that child is only three months old (when these were supposedly taken) – definitely Chris Klein’s daughter (look at his eye shape in any picture) born back in December.

cover headline @ 09/05/2006 at 11:04 pm

VF cover headline "YES, SURI, SHE’S OUR BABY" Is it just me or does anyone else think this headlind is odd? What does Tom want us to believe ? that Suri might possibily not be his baby ? What a strange headline .

it’s strange… genetically speaking, first borns tend to look like the father… she does not look her father… she does not look like her mother… she has the look of adoption…

who is going to buy this vantiy fair issue?

who is going to buy this vantiy fair issue?

cover headline @ 09/05/2006 at 11:07 pm

arlenekeil @ 09/05/2006 at 11:07 pm

A beautiful baby!!! Looks just like Tom!

Suri is a beautiful baby and looks just like Katie and Tom. Best Wishes to Tom, Katie and Baby Suri.

she’s adorable, but looks wayyyyyy older than three months!

she really has a blue eyes but i wonder why they didnt show suris whole body its kinda weird

Babies can look older than their age. When my son was 4 months old everybody thought he’s a year old. There are babies ( people in general ) who look older than their actual age. Some people are so ignorant to make nasty comments about a beautiful innocent baby. Suri Cruise looks just like Tom and Katie.

Arlene Keil @ 09/05/2006 at 11:33 pm

Beautiful baby! Looks just like Tom! Hope she doesn’t hae his big nose!!!!

She looks just like them both! What a doll!

She looks just like Katie. What a charmer! I can see they love her so …. babies are precious.

When my son was BORN he had a full head of hair, similar to Suri! I could comb a part in it! Everyone said he looked just like a "little old man." He did too.

"YES, SURI, SHE’S OUR BABY"are the words to a song written and very popular years ago…probably before your time if you’re a teen.

She’s gorgeous and looks a lot like Katie. No comments about the father.

This child is not either of theres – doesnt look like either one – she (bless her heart) looks Asian. But she’ll have a good life! Just dont buy it.

This baby is definately theres, despite the fact that I was really starting to believe she didn’t actually exist. She has Katies eyes and dark hair but the face is ALL Tom, especially the nose.

Re: Post #110 – I like how both Katie and Tom credit the other for her eyesAlso just curious but will TC the kook donate the money they got for this spread to something other than the Scientology cult? Since he is doing some kind of PR campaign right now to improve his image maybe he will?….

suri is cute for sure. she reminds me of zoolander’s baby. haha, with all that hair.

Suri is BEAUTIFUL and I hope that she has inherited her mother’s grace. But to doubt this is their baby… Are you all kidding me?? Have you seen Tom’s eyes lately? His eyes have always been a little on the "chinky" side. This is a baby we’re talking about, not some piece of meat!

I think she’s just beautiful. I hate when people make cruel comments about little children.

awwwee she sooo cutee!! with her black hair and blue eye shes just so adorable

rosalind76 @ 09/06/2006 at 12:20 am

She’s adorable. A beautiful, happy family. Thanks much! :)

Awwww, Suri is adorable. She looks a lot more like Tom and a combination of Katie too. She should be five months old now.

Suri is adorable. She looks like Tom and i love her head of hair. I don’t think she looks asian at all. In fact, she’s cuter than Shiloh….but Shiloh is a cute baby to…heck all babies are. Congrats to tom and katie for a beautiful little girl. I wish them all the best! Shame on all of you haters! Get a life and stop picking on that poor baby!

how did they get an asian baby?

Oh WOW!It’s mini Tom girl!so cute! she looks like Tom so much, from the pictures of young Tom!Thx Katie!Tom, you’re a kind man, find peace in yourself and it will be better for your life and your family!I’m a big fan of you :)Come back soon onscreen please!Love Suri! welcome! and good luck babe!

Not that my opinion matters really, but does it really matter if Suri is adopted? I mean come on. Get over it she is just a baby. It doesn’t matter who her parents are. I think she is a very BEAUTIFUL baby and hope that her life is filled with as much happiness as it possibly can be. But to me she looks alot like them both….maybe if she is adopted that was the point….maybe that is what took so long to get pictures of her….anyways…CONGRATULATIONS to them ALL!!!

Baby Suri looks NOTHING like Tom or Katie, she looks Asian. I bet you Katie wore a pregnant belly to make it look like she was pregnant to avoid the adoption questions!!!

She is pretty, is just another kind of beauty but still pretty. Want I dont like it’s the name, I dont think Suri works with her.Besides I never seen an ugly baby!

i think she is the most beautiful celeb baby out there right now..alot ceuuter then shiloh, sean P and all the other babies..

Thats a really cute baby, but she looks like she has a wig on, looks like her hair is lighter in the front, it just looks odd..but the baby is cute, shes a big girl for 4 mos.

we need to see more shiloh too

Bulletproof @ 09/06/2006 at 1:40 am

What a bunch of loonies. Of course its Tom and Katie’s little girl. She looks like him so much.And why would anybody think even if Tom were gay, don’t gay guys have erections and seed?Come on people we dont live in pre Copernicus era. The earth is no longer in the middle of the universe. Things are not black and white but sort of in the middle.. GRAY! Like the gray matter you’re supposed to have under your scalp. Well, some of you at least.

aycaramba @ 09/06/2006 at 1:50 am

Tom hid baby Suri in his jacket? i mean that’s weird n looks like the weather outside is cold don’t cha think? so they r in the cover of VF ryt? love Suri’s jet black thick hair betcha she looks good in a shampoo commercial hehe

Willard G. Oxtoby @ 09/06/2006 at 1:55 am

v.v.v.v.cute babe!!way cuter than jolie’s real baby.

sleeeeeeek @ 09/06/2006 at 2:01 am

Da most beautiful Hollywood baby everrrr!! Open your eyes idiots, cant you se how much she looks like both of them?She’s got tom’s eyes (definitely!) She’s got katie’s lips (obviously)So step out of your I-hate-tom-cruise world and admit itYou people dat think the whole babay thing was fake are all just being pissed at the fact that you dont have any negative thing to say about this aspect of tom’s life.Da baby is beautiful, da family is wonderful, i wish them all the best.!!!

Aww so beautiful, i think Suri is more beautiful than Shiloh, I mean, she’s like a diamond, her looks is so rare, like Elizabeth Taylor. Shiloh looks like a regular baby, but this baby is one in a million!

#164 Sleeeeeek -THANK YOU !!!People are so warped and hateful and basically miserable and pathetic. Suri is a beautiful baby with loving parents who are willing to share her with us even though they risk exposing themselves and their innocent child to so many venimous comments and ugly thoughts. If it were me and I saw what was written here, I would never show my baby to the public…. Ever!!

SOOOOOO cute baby!!! she is excatly looks like Tom!!! really cute! and the family also look lovely.I think she is the one of the most cutest celeb baby.

This baby is of rare beauty, rare, very rare. This is by far the most beautiful baby i have ever seen.

i think the baby is very cute…she got tom’s eyes…and katies’ face…she is one of the beautiful celebrity child..

Just wondering…if you all don’t want Suri to be bashed…why is it okay to bash Shiloh? isn’t she a innocent baby too?

I think there are 2 different babies. The one in the cover is not the same as the one in the third picture. The baby in pic # 3 definitely looks like a genuine Asian baby.Just my observation.

I’m with #57: "[Holmes] briefly dated Josh Hartnett after breaking up with actor Chris Klein."http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160192,00.html AND SEE, Hartnett photo looks much more like Suri than TC does: http://www.nndb.com/people/064/000022995/. Same lower lip, similar nose, similar eyes.

People, come on now, why the need to compare Shiloh and Suri. They are both beautiful babies in their own right. Can we not appreciate their cuteness, these are babies for g-d sake. All babies are cute especially to the eyes of their parents and relatives. Be nice for once!

COLD HARD MATH @ 09/06/2006 at 2:33 am

She is a cute baby. I see a lot of Katie in her. I sure hope that Suri and Shiloh are not always compared to one another, the rest of their lives……Thanks JJ. Now, I don’t have to buy this issue of VANITY FAIR.

#170 curious,I agree… Shiloh, Suri, all of the celeb babies that are exposed to public scrutiny…….. they are beautiful, wonderful, and INNOCENT ….. regardless of what we think of their parents (which is based on tabloid fodder). Suri looks amazing.. as does Shiloh and I look forward to seeing more photos of them in the future…. (that is, if their parents are willing to have their children called horrible names and exposed to horrible thoughts by so many ugly hearted people … who are so unbelievably hateful).

The only reason Shiloh is brought up again is because (to those who mentioned her name) she is a VERY cute baby and it serves them right by saying she is uglier than Suri! I don’t even understand why do you have to compare Suri to Shiloh in the first place, can’t you just say she is a cute baby?

she is wearing a wig and has brown redish hair.. like her light brows.. irish/slavic features and looks like her mom. Very cute baby

Suri is cute, she has Tom’s eyes. Beautiful, please don’t give a rude comments to that beautiful baby. I don’t like TomKat, but I love Suri, beautiful.

I dont think that she is cute at all, she does look asian and all that hair is disgusting. but come on how cute could she be with 2 ugly parents

I think she is so beautiful and cute. She has Katie’s eyes, don’t know why you say she has asian eyes.

She look like Eurasian for me, anyway , all baby is cute.

b4bitching @ 09/06/2006 at 3:23 am

All baby are cute and precious . stop comparing Suri and Shiloh. they are both darlings to their parents. after watching Suri pic. I bet Shiloh must be that big too. miss her,which Brad can bring her out sometime.

I guess we are free at last. Suri has finally been seen.

Is it Jus me?? or does she look like a baby Damien from the original 666 classic? Scary

Damien from the original Omen movie, thats what she looks like.

AWWWW! Suri is a very cute baby. She looks exactly like her parents—Tom & Katie. She has Katie’s nose and lips and definitely Tom’s eyes. I was one of those people that was starting to wonder if this baby really existed—but it is true. Tom and Katie really do have a baby, a beautiful baby. Katie’s eyes are shaped the same as Suri’s. She is not asian looking and for God’s sake, she is not wearing a wig. That is thick dark beautiful hair.Congrats Tom & Katie!

She looks just like Toma and she has some features of katie like her nose. she’s a pretty baby, nobody has the right to call someone’s child ugly

You people are ******* horrible! That’s a baby for godsake! Not Linsey Lohan or ever the **** else. It’s a child and you can’t sit around calling a baby ugly and fat and retarded. Jeezus give the kid until she’s out of diapers before you dispute her dateablity!

Beautiful baby. congratulation to tom and mom

Now all we need is a BAMZ and TOMKAT play date wouldn’t that be cool. Are shiloh and Suri not going to be introduced.Thanks Jared!!!!

reading some the unkind comments above makes me shiver, how cruel some of you can be towards an innocent baby. get a lifesuri is beautiful born to an ugly world

i wonder whose original teeth she will get

How cool! Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I saw this earlier on oh no you didnt and kept checking back here for your post! She looks way too big to be 3 months old.

I think she looks about right for 4 months, all babies look different. Some have lots of hair from the start, some have none.

the kid looks like Chinese.. not that are wrong whit being Chinese but she is nothing look like them..

what a cute baby, she’s definitely beautiful. but she’s gonna have a huge nose, like tom’s. i love her eyes though. and I still think Tom is silly!

cute no question !!! but Tom for father.naaaaah !!! lets check Katies visits to china a year back :)))) plus this baby is like 7 monts old..or even more..and thats a baby hair ?? wooow just imagine what it will be when she gets her girl hair :)))))

Humm, maybe Chris Klein is the father of Suri… that explains her looks and why we couldnt see Suri before and the football under her shirt in her last months of Katies pregnancy. :-) or am i getting paranoid??

ive made some google search… that is impossible to be 5 months old baby !!! this lil cuttie looks like a over a year old kid !!!!!!!!!!!!!

she’s so ugly, fat and shiloh is even better…..I thought she is very worst!

oh come on! shiloh in her pics was 5 or 6 days and suri is a 4 month baby!!the 2 babies are adorable!

Someone made a comment about Suri looking "as Asian as they come". My question is, have you ever actually seen an Asian baby??? Because, besides almond shaped eyes (which I also have and my heritage is Irish & English), she in no way looks Asian…much less "as Asian as they come".

Adorable ! eyes like daddy, her nose,chicks like mom.. really you can see both in her, GOOD JOB you guys.. well Tom has almond shaped eyes, sort of chinese eyes.. so for GODSAKE, leave them alone, they are just ordinary parent

Asian girl @ 09/06/2006 at 5:07 am

203 | Nat————It takes one to know one.

you idiots. You can’t determine a baby’s likeness to its parents until there is adequate development of the facial features. Give it a few years, then make your conclusions.

In the third piciture , she really look like Far east Asian, the Japanese and Northern Chinese respectively. which happen to have some roots coming from the eastern europe. please go to Tokyo or Shanghai, you can see lots of this kind of face.

there was no mystery, only dumbasses thought Suri was a myth, how patheticand some of you are just so illby four months some babies can sit up and hold their headsSuri is getting the best care and loads of love and will prosper quicklymy son was born with a full head of hair, its not unusual…most of you are ill and need to stop hurting others with your gut feeling-conspiracies…get help! The only thing your gut can tell you is to take a **** out of your ass, not your mouth

definately looks chinese to me. thanks for the photos

its a ****** *** import. at least she’ll hold her value

GUYS MIND THE FACT THAT HER PARENTS HAD BUNCH OF "DO JOBS" SOOO…ITS TOO EARLY TO FIX HER TO PERFECTION AS MOM AND DAD HAVE DONE :)))))))))))

She looks EXACTLY like Katie.

She is NO WAY 3+ months old – That child is about 6 months old.

#31 My niece is 4 months old now and she can hold her head up well. You need to know a little about how babies are different before you go and make comments on things you know nothing about. Also my niece had twice the hair she does. She didnt lose any of it.

sorry. I meant to talk to #32

creativegirl @ 09/06/2006 at 6:36 am

Well Jared – I see you found it! I’m glad I could help you get the scoop!!!!!!!!!

There are some very mean people. These are people you whant to protect your baby of by hiding her away from public…Suri is one very, very cute baby. Absolutely normal child. Have You ever seen one?Get a life!!!! Leave that child to live as normal life as possible… It’s only a baby for Christe sake.

she’s a real cutie~think she looks better than shilohi like her hair.. she looks like mommy~!..bless ya baby gal…

I think she looks like Katie and nothing like Tom and if we are to believe press and Tom and Nicole couldnt have kids YET Nicole is pregnant.. then how could this baby be Toms because someone is messed up somewhere. And I agree she looks like she has some Asian in here . She is adorable tho.

Suri is absolutely the most beautiful baby! She has the wonderful baby cheeks, sparkling eyes and kissable lips! Congrats Katie and Tom….what a gorgeous baby!

DepecheModelover @ 09/06/2006 at 6:46 am

What is wrong with everyone? God people – she’s a baby……why do you all talk like your fricking experts? She’s cute and beautiful. Give the Cruise-Holmes family a break!!!!!!!!! The pics are great – nice job to Annie.

I think baby Suri is a very beautiful baby and she does look like a combination of her parents.

vierailija @ 09/06/2006 at 7:07 am

I don’t think her hair is really that black!!

Congratulations to the Parents for having such a BEAUTIFUL little Angel!! I am so ashamed of some of the previous comments. If you have negative comments, please keep them to yourselves! Are you sure that you want the to see Your baby pictures? Tom and Katie Your Baby is BEAUTIFUL!! Please ignor the Insecure HATERS.

cj eugene @ 09/06/2006 at 7:12 am

tom in the female form” fo-sho

Bo-jangles @ 09/06/2006 at 7:12 am

She’s very cute and has the hooded type eyes that Katie has. Too bad she looks 45! And that her father is a cult fanatic and her mother a brainwashed child.

The baby is kind of cute but its wa….y way way too old to be their baby. With all the money those two have they could have found a baby the right age. We need to read old magazines and found out the truth about Tom ability to have kids. ?????????????? I though I read maybe five or ten years ago he couldn’t. But it was nice of tom to play the role of daddy he should get an Oscar for his role no no no a double Oscar. What a dad….dy.

That is one of the uglyest babies I’ve ever seen. If I had a kid that ugly I’d hide it too!

I think the baby is adorable. She looks like Katie, but you can see who her daddy is though.

Garnet Lloyd @ 09/06/2006 at 7:42 am

Don’t let people, discurage you, your baby is beautiful. A true picture of health, and after all isn’t that what it all about. I had a health child, however I work with Special Needs Children. If your child is born health, you only need to Thank God for your blessing.

big 3.5 month old @ 09/06/2006 at 7:44 am

I think she’s cute though not extraordinarily so, but I don’t buy that she was 3 and a half months old when they took these pictures. And if Katie had any control at all over what was happening to her and wasn’t some sort of Fembot, she might have said to Tom not to make a spectacle of their romance and proselytize for Scientology, maybe then she wouldn’t be suffering the fallouts of the general public thinking they were media whores because they were trying to hide something.

She is so cute and to those saying she doesnt look like either of them…are you crazy??? she looks exactly like them. Yes the baby looks a bit older but she just has an older face. I have friends with babies who looked older since they were born. She is absolutely adorable. Katie looks so in love like all mothers do. People need to stop hating on an innocent baby.

when did she have this baby. is it a girl? it looks like a boy.doesn,t look like them.maybe japanese. i don,t no. i hope they do right bye this child.

sheila robb @ 09/06/2006 at 7:57 am

She’s an adorable money maker.

sheila robb @ 09/06/2006 at 8:00 am

She’s an adoeable money maker.

gorgeous baby she looks like both of them and to the people that are calling this baby ugly go to hell you devils your just jealous.

I think it is a sad country we live in when human being are actually rooting for each others lives to be broken and misereble, no wonder the rest of the world hates americans. It’s sad, Tom Cruise life has been to good let crucify him and his innocent family. Tom I hope u and your family continue to trive and be happy and healthy. Good Luck, you’re gonna need it with the nasty people in this world.

The baby does look like Bjork! Hmm. They should have cut Tom out of the picture, he’s just way to creepy for me.

SWEET SURI @ 09/06/2006 at 8:14 am

awwwwww….CUTIE PIE!

CANT BELIEVE SOME OF U ARE PICKY ON A BABY. You wouldt hav said all this if they woudlt hav waited to relased pictures

My first impression is SHE IS SO CUTE!!! She definitely have Katie’s nose and I thought she has Tom’s eyes. Don’t you know that babies always appear older in photos? I have 2 girls of my own and I get that comment a lot, so those that posted such comments should just zip it, obviously you have never been a parent yourself. If u look closely at Katie’s she does look a little oriental, so what’s wrong with Suri looking like her? People give it a rest. she is a beautiful baby and quit posting any negative comments. shame on you.

Lori Salls @ 09/06/2006 at 8:33 am

Suri is soooo Cute!! I’m so glad that she looks like Katie! But we’ve waited so long for a picture of her so why did we get such a bad one? This picture sucks!! And it doesn’t do any justice for Katie either. Why hide the poor baby in Tom’s ugly jacket?

The people on here calling this poor child ugly are superficial and rude. How can you sit there and call a defenseless, innocent 5 month old ugly and say such rude things about a baby? Who do you think you are for talking so rudely about a baby? Grow up and look at yourself in the mirror if you have the audacity to speak so harshly of a child. It’s people like you that give children such low self esteem. This child is very pretty and look at that hair! My daughter looks older than 4 months and has that much hair…just because Suri looks older and has a different look to her gives you all NO RIGHT to say she’s ugly, from a different daddy, etc. Enjoy the fact that Tom and Katie have agreed to please you people and show you a picture of this child so young. If I do recall he did not show his other children until they were a lot older. This is why he didn’t want to show her. You people critisize at anything and who would want people commenting on how their child looks…. you would be pissed if someone called your child ugly so just grow up.

I think that this baby is very cute. Love the hair. But I will say that looking at her features and her level of awareness, this baby looks a bit old to be 4-5 months. She looks more like 6-7. She reminds me of my children at that age.

I cant believe how the haters and ones with no life are bashing a BABY, she’s cute, THIS is why they kept her hidden, cause of weirdo’s and stupid comments like "she’s ugly" she’s a beautiful gift from God no matter what you think of her parents. Congrats and hurry up and get married Tom and make that girl an honest woman, engaged means squat.

Hmmmm…. #12: She sure does look like Bjork and I think Bjork is very pretty — dresses funny — but pretty. I draw the line on making any kind of hurtful comments about any baby. They are innocent gifts that should NEVER be made fun of. Whether the baby is T&K’s the truth will always come out. Now that we’ve seen the pictures, we can go on living and not caring what these two do. Suri is indeed a cutie pie with a head of great hair — god bless her.Have a good day!

Mediterranean @ 09/06/2006 at 8:53 am

Mind your manners everybody! You are calling an innocent, angle-like baby ugly. Shame on you. Every single baby on this earth is very beautiful. Some of us, including myself, might not like Tom Cruise and/or Katie Holmes but we should not say anything bad about a baby.She just looks her age, 4,5-5 months old. She looks like her mom and dad.

Hey Guli: How you doing girl? Suri is indeed a cutie pie. Sad she’s got the Dad she does, but what you gonna do? What a head of hair on her — god bless her! Raining again in The Apple — WHERE’S MY BOAT!!?? Have to get some things out this morning. Will talk to you later!

Just my opinion… I’m not really feeling "Suri" maybe she will grow into her looks? Anyway, she is a baby and in my view all babies are cute in their own individual way…Not that it is her fault, but I am partial to bald babies… that much hair- Yikes!

# 248 | Mediterranean | September 6, 2006 08:53 AM | Report Abuse =====================Had to comment on your remarks. They are SPOT ON!!! She’s a baby and people should respect that!!! I don’t like Tom or Kate, but what does an innocent baby have to do with any of my dislikes? Some people are just so hurtful. They should look in the mirror before they make fun of a child. HORRIBLE, HATEFUL people — that’s all I have to say about people who post nasty notes about ANY baby.LEAVE THE HORRIBLE BABY REMARKS OFF THIS SITE!!!

BARF!!! What an ugly child. I never thought Katie looked hot. She looks like she has downs syndrom, and then kicked in the face. The kid kind of looks like that too, with a little bit of Tom Cruise mixed in. I think this kid actually looks like Damian from the Omen. It could possibly be the devil incarnate, if it takes Tom’s personality. # 240 | Im Right | September 6, 2006 08:15 AM | Report Abuse ====================Im right: You are a HATEFUL, NASTY person!!! To say the things you’ve just said about a child shows that you are lower than low. I just hope you don’t have children, and if and when you do, remember YOUR words — they will come back and haunt you!!!

She is beautiful absolutely gorgeous.. For everyone posting all of those disgusting comments get a life! Also, who is to say what size a baby should be at what month, to the person who commented and said that she is too big for 4 months go to school babies grow at various speeds. I think she is absolutely adorable and looks like both of her parents

She is a very pretty baby, I just don’t think the hair fits, it looks like a wig in the cover pic..you can see light hair around her face…she looks like both of them, and I don’t think she looks asian..

Suri is beautiful! and my son had very dark hair with blonde underneath it, and the first time I gave him a haircut, and buzzed it all off, it grew in blonde. That is their baby. She looks just like them!

Amazing, she doesn’t look like she belongs to Tom. He was married twice before and never could have any children then all of a sudden Katie is pregant. Sounds unreal to me.

Let me get this straight. People have been obsessed to see this child and now that we finally have, the comments are still flying.Fact is..Suri is their baby, they are Suri’s parents. For all comments now made about Suri, no wonder they didn’t want to present any photos in first place, people will still make their comments about her. Cheers to them!

I think Suri looks just like Katie. She is absolutely adorable. My kids were both born with ALOT of hair, so I can see a baby of that age having alot of hair. My oldest had his first haircut at 6 mos old, and no not just cut with scissors, but cut with clippers at the barber shop. He had alot of thick hair. But Suri is absolutely gorgeous and she will grow up to look alot like Katie I believe. I don’t see her eyes being "asian" either. Katie has smaller almond shaped eyes and so does Suri. She is beautiful. Thanks for the pics.

Hi Rica! Where ya been? Hope all is well with you and yours. Suri is indeed a cutie pie. Can’t make out the colour eyes, though. Who cares? She’s still a cutie. Can’t stand either one of ther parents, but she’s truly a little gift.

I can’t belivie they stole a asian baby….

Sorry, but i have to say, Brad and angie’s baby girl is the best!!!!!!!!

lookwhaticando @ 09/06/2006 at 10:07 am

Beautiful Baby, Tom’s A nut, but that baby is gorgeous.

I agree with witty1. She’s beautiful and looks like both of them. I’ve always liked Katie Holmes.

[...] Check out the pictures of Suri Cruise in Vanity Fair… Tom Cruise is also  featured in the latest issue of Arena Magazine and discusses MI:4 shutting down Tokyo, Japan for an entire week. But come on already, enough with Tom and Katie.  We want to see baby Suri already!  Can I get an Amen?! [...]

[...] UPDATE :: Check out this link if you’re looking for the baby Suri Cruise pictures from Vanity Fair. [Pictures via x17online.com] Posted to: Celebrity Babies, Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes, Suri Cruise Related posts: Suri Cruise: Vanity Fair OuttakesFirst Pictures of Suri CruiseBaby Suri PicturesSuri Cruise: VANITY FAIR PICTURESSuri Cruise Born [...]

Not a Tomkat fan, but I have to admit, this is one good-looking baby! In fact, this is the most beautiful, adorable celebrity baby I’ve ever seen.

Suri Cruise is one FUGLY baby, Shiloh Pitt she’s not!!!

i think shes absoultely positively the most adorable baby girl i have ever seen and eye are are so gorgeous. all of u who are shaming her and her ‘asian’ eyes are ridiculous. shes sooo damn cute!

OK EVERY! to set this record straight, that is the most beautiful baby girl ive seen look at those face features just Beautiful, she will break hearts u watch, Now as far as asian eyes my niece ws born like that & i would tease my sister about being with a china man, but now my nieces eyes are perfect no asian at all, her face grew & eyes changed i guess So lay off that beautiful baby!

SURI CRUISE IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE. SHE HAS HER MOTHERS CUTE NOSE AND HER DADS INTENSE EYES. SHE IS A VERY BEAUTIFUL GIRL, AND SHAME ON ANYONE FOR CALLING A CHILD UGLY…SICK SOCIETY!

suri cruise is the most adorable,cute,prettiest baby i like.
tom is the best dad.i love the three of them.cheers.

o.k wait a min.those who are describing suri and making
comments about her dad,let me tell you something.you are not
gonna have a baby like suri,father your children like tom or be
a mom like katie.tough luck and myob.stop wasting your time on
them.shame on all of you……

ugly??? Not ugly at all..cute…..sounds like a bunch of people here dont like the parents(Jealous) and want to put down the child…..lame.

well she is a cutie, does not get any better than that people, kids make the world a happier place……

look at all that hair. what a beauty!!

suri looks like her mom,,,,
sweet family!

suri looks like her mom…..
sweet family!!!

suri looks like her mom….
sweet family!!!!!!!

I would ask to those who thinked that Suri was ASIAN seeing this pictures, if they still thinking that nowadays, with all new photos of Suri grown up!

[...] vanity justjared.buzznet.com [...]

[...] Lourdes, 15, is a Spitting Image of Mom Madonna at 21 (http://www.usmagazine.com) Suri Cruise: VANITY FAIR PICTURES (http://www.justjared.com) Brad Pitt the Younger… the boy with a blond moptop from Kickapoo [...]

[...] Kanye may opt for a more high-brow introduction, like when TomKat showed off baby Suri on the cover of Vanity Fair. Or, perhaps, he’ll just do some art [...]

[...] Kanye competence opt for a some-more brain introduction, identical to when TomKat showed off baby Suri upon a cover of Vanity Fair. Or, perhaps, he’ll usually do a little art [...]

[...] which is not even totally crazy because Suri is a legitimate global style icon. She was on the cover of Vanity Fair when she was literally three months old. What were you doing when you were three months old? A [...]