Wentworth Miller: Home Alone

Wentworth Miller: Home Alone

Check out this outtake from Entertainment Weekly of the dashing Wentworth Miller.  Brooding at its best!  Wentworth also popped into the famous TV Guide photo booth (inset) at their star-studded Emmy afterparty — doing his best Macaulay Culkin impression from Home Alone.  One more fan photo in the gallery!

Miss this?

• Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Stanley Jobson @ 09/05/2006 at 9:21 pm

Fist!

ErinMarie79 @ 09/05/2006 at 9:22 pm

haha. Thanks Jared. I love the 2nd and 3rd pic. The 1st one scares me a little. He should have put his hands to his face for a full on "AHHH" like Mac. ;)

Thanks for scanning JJ!

Like, OMG! WENTGASM!!! Thanks JJ!

jolie4ever @ 09/05/2006 at 9:48 pm

OH MY GOSH!!! he is HELLA FINE!!!

look at my baby

He’s so d*mn find but that Home Alone pic is rather scary but I guess we know it works cuz there’s a beautiful mad behind it.

His eyes are amazing, I think I should move to Dallas……the 1st pic looks like the Scream mask…

He always looks good, and I must say It’s a really nice change to see him having fun with the camera, he always seems to have that blue steel stare, not that I don’t enjoy of course, but It Is nice to see him relaxed and enjoying himself. So happy for him! *wentgasm*

Oh JJ, how are we ever going to repay you? Nice pics!!!

are the comments working yet?

Nice pics JJ! It’s nice to see Went clowning around in the 1st pic! I have the EW issue and don’t recall seeing the last photo in it??

Thanks for the pics Jared, keep Went coming!

Does anyone understand that I still want to have this man’s baby? HAWT.

Glamour Diva @ 09/05/2006 at 11:26 pm

Damn! Why is this man so freakin’ HOT?!?!? It is just so disturbing…nice but disturbing…

dancingdreams106 @ 09/05/2006 at 11:49 pm

He kinda looks like Robert Englund in the 1st pic….But hey, I think Robert is a hottie too!

YAWE FOREVER @ 09/06/2006 at 2:29 am

WHAT A LUCKY GUY WENTWORTH IS.SHE COULD NOT ASK FOR MORE, THAT’SWHY SWEET SURRENDER. THANK SO MUCHAGAIN WENT, YOU’RE THE BEST, NO ONEELSE, GO YAWE GO, FOREVER, NO ONE ELSE,MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! BACK FOR GOOD, THIS TIME, OH YEAH BABY!NO MORE CHANGING, SMALL AGE GAP IS JUST PERFECT, YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Well, these elicit a reaction of ‘Yikes!’ followed quickly thereafter by ‘Ahhh!’ Both the first and third pics probably need Health Warnings, for completely different reasons. Dammit! This sexy, sexy boy!

miamimimimi @ 09/06/2006 at 3:57 am

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH IT’S FUCKED UP SCARY DUDE..

i really really really really SALIVATE over wentworth miller… what a hoT boy!

Disney Star @ 09/06/2006 at 4:42 am

lol..he looks funny in that photohttp://www.disneychannelstars.info

Miley Cyrus @ 09/06/2006 at 5:09 am

he really like a joker..

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All