Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Baby Shiloh has Chubby Cheeks

Baby Shiloh has Chubby Cheeks

Feast your eyes! Bigger pictures have arrived of the Pitt-Jolie family courtesy of BradleyFan and Ell. Enjoy the very first candid pictures of baby Shiloh with Papa Pitt, Mama Jolie, big bro Maddox and sister Zahara. The happy family was spotted leaving a restaurant together during their trip to New Orleans.

Family Resemblance: Does baby Shiloh have Brad‘s
chubby cheeks and Angelina‘s luscious lips?
brad angelina gala magazine 01
brad angelina gala magazine 10

• Mandy Moore has a zoo of pets at her home- US Weekly
  • NBA player Paul George suffers horrific leg injury during a game- TMZ
  • Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy have split after five years- Gossip Cop
  • Watch Ella Henderson sing her latest single 'Ghost'- Just Jared Jr
  • Peter MacNicol will be a series regular on CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Kelly Ripa rocks a really short pair of spandex shorts for a workout- Huffington Post
  • Oscar Isaac will star in the upcoming film Show Me A Hero- Lainey Gossip
  • James Lafferty will star in Waffle Street- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Karina Jelinek and Paz Cornu shows off their bikini bodies on the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 728 » Show All
sultrydame @ 09/14/2006 at 3:31 am

FIRST!!!!!!

first!

lovely, lovely, lovely!

sultrydame @ 09/14/2006 at 3:32 am

Where’s the more pictures? Guess you’re still in the process of posting it up…? But, thanks for a BIG picture. I am so glad we are finally seeing more of Shiloh!!!!! ;)

lol Thank you Jared! She is a living doll :D

Lovely family.

Just Jared @ 09/14/2006 at 3:34 am

Sorry, I just added them!!! (:

sultrydame @ 09/14/2006 at 3:36 am

Heh, thanks Jared… you just made my day!!!!

oh, btw, i check the photographer’s name in getty’s but he’s not a feature photographer for getty even for entertainment. Mark Mainz also covers lindsay, paris, so i’m guessing it’s a pap pic sold to getty. really, the story is a bit bogus as the translation goes.

Thanks j@red!

1 | sultrydame – oh i wanted to be first..lol

I heart those pictures :D

sultrydame @ 09/14/2006 at 3:37 am

Wow, the more I look at these pictures… Shiloh’s lips are remarkably just the same like Zahara’s. And both girls’ lips have angelina’s too!
Maddox looks so much older in that picture too.
Oh yeah, it’s FINALLY nice seeing Angie all smiling too!

love ‘em..love ‘em. I’m sorry yall for my quick rants..I’m still not sleepy..

Well, how can I go to sleep now?….Thank you so much JJ, do you ever sleep?…. :)

sultrydame @ 09/14/2006 at 3:41 am

LOL, angelah – your not only one. I have unhealthy obession with BAMZS family… seeing these pictures just got me all excited up!

Thanks Angelah for the alert, you are the best girl

sultrydame @ 09/14/2006 at 3:44 am

#13 angelah – woah, i just thought the exactly same thing as I remembered seeing the adorable picture of Brad’s baby. Then you posted that SAME picture I was thinking about! Yes, Shiloh definitely has his baby cheeks!

Jared, You Rock! Thanks.

Awwww, little Shiloh is soooo cute! She definitely has Mom and Dad’s features. Zahara, what can I say just gorgeous and the lips, seems like she takes after Mom also. :) Maddox, well, always a cutie.

ok I just bay it. scans are here, JJ do you need full scans.

Bradleyfan @ 09/14/2006 at 3:50 am

HEY, THIS ARE MINE!!!! I DO THE PICS FROM THE MAG….o.k., JustJared, you can have it.

Just Jared @ 09/14/2006 at 3:51 am

Angelah, I used that pic for a side-by-side comparison!!!

Ell, yes, I want the scans!!!

Oh WOW!! JJ you RAWK!!! Johnny on the spot with the big baby Shi, Zee, and Mad pics….– look at that (((((FACE))))) on Shi!! What a beauty!!! Like I say, her eye color looks like Mom, but the eye shape is all Brad…what a little beauty…her little shoulder is hiding that dimple in her chin…awwww…..she and Zee are going to run the world! Mad as older bro’ will have to kick much ass over his two younger sisters. LOL Brad & Angie can grow them some fat healthy and happy babies…they have green thumbs with kids. They should have and adopt LOTS more!! Love them soooooo very much!! Now I can retire having seen the blown up pics on JJ!!

I’m so happy to see these new pictures. The whole family looks great. Shiloh look beautifully chubby. Brad and Angie look like proud parents.

whoa j@red, you quickly added BP’s baby pic. Gee thanks lol.

Thank you Jared!!!

sultrydame @ 09/14/2006 at 3:54 am

Heh, that is cool Jared…. these comparisons are just perfect. I hope Angie & Brad will have another baby – and this time it’s going a boy! *prays*

sultrydame @ 09/14/2006 at 3:56 am

er… be a boy.

Shiloh definitely has angelina’s lips and brad’s cheeks.

Wonder who gave Shiloh her eyes…. I’m thinking Brad because both eyes are so blue.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 728 » Show All