Ashton Kutcher Can't Spell

Ashton Kutcher Can't Spell

I was just showing my friend how Ashton Kutcher‘s Official MySpace blog lacked a spell checker. (See below excerpts.) BEWARE OF INTERNET PREDITORS!!!

boys dream: today I fullfilled a life long dream. I got the chance to say “are you ready for some football” for the monday night game NO vs atl. it was unbelievable.

btw. there’s a thing on dateline about internet preditors that is just creeping me the hell out. I don’t know what we can do to stop this but something has to be done. PLEASE don’t engage and meet strangers you meet on the internet. AND DON’T GIVE AWAY YOUR INFO TO PEOPLE YOU DON’T KNOW.

posers: just so you all know this is the only sight I’m involved with. I don’t want anyone to get scammed by some other sucker that preys on peoples generosity. I have compassion for there loneliness but don’t want people to be fooled where there is charity involved. Just did a mad tour of talk shows. I have fun on them but they are tough. Had a blast with Conan. He’s such a good guy. if you’ve never seen his show, give it a crack. He’s really funny. we had a funny exchange about “man package” and closet beverages. He rocks.

My friend then proceeded to show me the greatest animated GIF ever. Check it out. You’ll learn a thing or two!

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Tsk tsk, Ashton, go back to school!

Check yourself, Jared. Right below your post on Ashton’s grammatical errors:
“Keanu Reeves and Jude Law was also present at the art show. “

What about “SIGHT” instead of “SITE.” You missed that one.

Haha, thanks Lauren. I actually gave Ashotn the benefit of the doubt on that one. I take it back now!!! :P

Everyone makes mistakes and Ashton’s mistakes are very minor. Nobody’s perfect so you shouldn’t make a big deal about it.

You forgot to notice the other mispelling: “sight”, when he meant to say “site”. You are welcome. ;)

Now Paris, there's a moron @ 09/15/2006 at 4:07 pm

Oh c’mon, who does’t misspell stuff sometimes? Why are actors expected to be perfect anyway? He’s just an average male. Meh

Pitchajarun @ 09/15/2006 at 6:31 pm

Big Woopy doo if he spelt something wrong… how superficial & petty can you get for picking up on it!!! that’s a new low… next we’ll have a big story on celeb’s blinking their eyes!! what a world we live in ey?

No biggie. People mis-spell on here all the time.
Peace out :)

These are completely minor misspellings and considering it’s a blog posting and not a business letter, your ridicule is pretty unnecessary. I’ve seen much worse from executives at successful companies. I’m not a huge fan of AK, but puh-lease, find something more interesting…

I don’t think that’s Kutcher’s site. This person uses know for no, your for you’re, there for their…it’s horribly annoying to read.

Bullshit,kutcher is an idiot……………..or,as he would spell it,eejit………he’s over 18,he should be able to at least spell like a grown-up.

uh, fulfilled is spelled wrong too.

OMG.. WHY HAS HE A SPACE?! THAT’S JUST SAD.. I’M SORRY FOR SPACE LOVERS BUT CREATE ONE IS JUST SAD.. ESPECIALLY IF YOU A CELEBRITY.. AND YEAH HE HAS TO KNOW HOW YOU SPELL THINGS.. OKE,, I’M NOT GOOD EATHER BUT I LIVE IN THE NETHERLANDS SO IT’S OKE FOR ME.. WELL THIS IS MY OPINION.. DON’T HATE ME CAUSE I HATE SPACES =P.. LOVES

peeve, peevee, peeve. I hate bad spellers but maybe he thinks it ok to be phoenetic on the internet. Or maybe his “daughter” was writing it

Slow news day?

design_offcier @ 09/16/2006 at 9:20 am

the use of i.e. is incorrect according to something i read not too long ago. not that fun or interesting, much like that little gif.

Hahaha. Thanks, Sean. Totally missed that one.

Anonymous @ 09/16/2006 at 4:36 pm

From my own observations, individuals’ whose first language is English has a more difficult time with spelling than people who had to learn English as a second language. You would think the opposite but I’m not so sure.

Jail Bate (yes i said BATE ins @ 09/16/2006 at 11:48 pm

lets all run around the internet searching for mispellings in the blogs of movie stars… because we have lifes….not… shoot yourself people… seriously.. go vote us in another dumbass president…

learn to spell @ 09/17/2006 at 3:47 am

I notice that those who are irritated that Jared pointed out the
misspellings are also nasty — maybe embarrassed?
Spelling is a sign of literacy, in your first language. Simple words
misspelled, not typos on a blog, but actually indicating that the
person does not know the difference between words show a lack of
education and yes, intelligence. Just because American executives
are poor spellers is not a reason to accept it — it’s a reason to
want more for your country. Have some pride, America! Don’t you
want to be able to be respected for more than your ability to
bomb other countries? You are the dumb jock of the world.

PRIDE?!!! WHATEVERRRR.. I’M SORRY BUT DON’T PASS TO MUCH.. I STILL THINK THAT CREATE A SPACE IS THE STUPIDS THING EVER AND YES YOU SHOULDN’T MAKE TO MUCH SPELLINGS MISTAKES IF YOU’RE AN AMERICAN.. BUT WTF DOES THE PRIDE MATTERS?!!!! MAYBE THAT’S THE PROBLEM OF AMERICA.. TO PRIDE!!!! .. LOVES =)

*rolls eyes* Pathetic.

i cant spell @ 09/17/2006 at 3:38 pm

paging the Spell Police to report a spelling citation.

“by the way I’m a horrible speller if you haven’t noticed.” this is posted on a new blog of ashtons. who cares! he can spell as badly as he wants to…he’s a friggin millionaire!!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All