Mon, 18 September 2006 at 6:09 pm
Bloom & Bosworth Duck Out
- Orlando Bloom and Kate Bosworth Avoiding Each Other
- Britney Spears Names Son Sutton Pierce Federline
- Lindsay Lohan Shows Her Mother Some Love
- Why Is Jessica Biel Kissing A Girl?
- Kate Moss Designs for TopShop
- Jennifer Garner is Not Pregnant
- Elton John Plays Tennis Like A Girl
- Michelle Rodriguez is a Lover and a Fighter
- Avril Lavigne and Hubby Suck Face
- HAHAHA. Aaron Carter is engaged to Playboy playmate Kari Ann Peniche. Aaron, 18, and Kari, 22, will appear next month on an E! reality show about his family, House of Carters.
- Sample John Mayer‘s guest appearance on CSI.
- Oprah gave away cars to each of her audience members during 2004′s premiere. This year? Each person received a glass of root beer! Score!
- Mary-Kate Olsen ripped into Alexandra Richards for flirting with her new, unidentified man, at Bungalow 8 on Thursday night. After the argument, MK and her new guy “started full-on making out in a territorial’ this is my man’ way,” claims a spy.
- Four staffers on Martha Stewart‘s TV show tried to sneak in to a taping of rival Rachael Ray‘s new program but got caught and were told to leave. A spy said the group was kicked out because they were caught using fake names, but a Stewart spokeswoman denied that claim. Ray‘s show aired today.
- And some old news… Heidi Klum‘s QVC jewelry sale ended 29 minutes early because every item sold out, including the earrings Heidi‘s been wearing all season on Project Runway, which she offered in silver and gold –and sold out in less than three minutes.
Mario Lopez Working Out
Like Just Jared on Facebook