Putcha Hands Up On Yo Hips

Putcha Hands Up On Yo Hips

“Put your hands up on your hips…when I dip, you dip, we dip…”

Enjoy these new fan pictures of Prison Break‘s Wentworth Miller, Dominic Purcell, and Amaury Nolasco. The Amuary picture was taken this past Saturday Night outside of Ghost Bar in Dallas, TX. The others other were taken on the Little Elm (?) set while filming next week’s episode. Thanks, Tina!!

Be sure to check out a couple more pictures of Wentworth from last month’s Prison Break press conference after the jump. And now, read on for the synopsis of last night’s episode “Map 1213″:

How annoying was Mahone in this episode? From his OCD, his shaky hands, his pills, and that birdbath! What does he have buried there…hmmm…Oscar Shales? I kid, I kid. I have no idea. But! He did manage to figure out that the gang is rendezvousing to get Westmoreland’s loot. And restoring 60% of a dead hard drive (water + HD = death)?!?! Too much, too fast! At this rate, season 2 is ending before baseball season starts.

(Continued after the jump)

(Continued before the jump)

Kellerman gets himself in Sara’s apartment by offering to bake her pie (gasp!) and telling her he has a life partner, Daniel (I knew you would not forget about Hale!) so she does not get the wrong idea.
He gets his hands on crane #2 but we know the real protection is hidden in the dots of crane #1. Like Michael would reveal all in a 10-digit number! Kellerman, give the mastermind more credit than that! On a less bastardly note, Governor Tancredi might be catching onto the conspiracy since after father and daughter make up, he actually looks at Lincoln’s file. That can only mean one thing…another imminent death upon us?

Sucre loses Maricruz to Hector forever; C-Note loses his ride on the train. Debra Jean plays the role of the good Mormon and lets Tweener evade the authorities and giving him her car. Either that or he was that good. He does not get too far before T-Bag gets his hand on him. Together with Michael and Lincoln, they head to the silo flying blind on T-Bag’s intel (he eats Map 1213) only to find that it has been completely built over!

Stay tuned for Subdivision. The gang is reunited!

[Written by geniass]
wentworth miller hands on hips 01
wentworth miller hands on hips 02
wentworth miller hands on hips 03
wentworth miller hands on hips 04
wentworth miller hands on hips 05
wentworth miller hands on hips 06
wentworth miller hands on hips 07

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

can wentworth be any hotter?! love him =)

geniass, I lurvve reading your recaps. So cute!

Melissa J @ 09/19/2006 at 2:27 pm

I loved last night’s episode, Dominic and Went look great! So far season 2 Is kicking ass! I cant wait for the Michael and Sara reunion! *Squeel*

Hot Hot Hott!!! Love the new look Jared. Not much comments on this one, don’t know why. 2nd yay never been second B4

OHH CRAP I POSTED TOO SLOW

Not remotely enought Wentworth in last night’s eppy, and I am just going to moan about it until I see the situation change. Harumph! Thanks for the new pics though, JJ. But…WTF? Can Dom not even manage to button his work shirt above his navel? Have you never heard of the dangers of giving ppl too much of a good thing DP?

Wenty Fan @ 09/19/2006 at 2:48 pm

I was just wondering when there would be more Wenty pics, and lo and behold, here they are. You read my mind Jared – thank you so very very much!

IHeartPhineas @ 09/19/2006 at 3:02 pm

I hear ya Geniass! I’m a ginormous fan of PB and the ever drool-fest Went but didn’t enjoy last nite’s epi. Last week’s was much better. The only scenes that were enjoyable were Sara and “Lance” and their Martha Stewart pie-baking moment and T-Bag munching on that map (Funny when he said “I didn’t have time to tattoo it on my body” *hee*). Hope things will slow down a lot and there’ll be more of that finger-biting suspense in the coming epis. Loving the sexy electrician outfit on Went :O)

another disappointing episode

Love to see Went in uniform. I am enjoying the second season. T-bag just keeps getting creepier! Mahone’s a shady character. Looking forward to seeing how the writers develop his character.

How can I find Wenty in Dallas? I’m dying to meet him. Can anyone offer some help?!

Thanks JJ, any body language experts, what does putting ya hands on ya hips mean?? Been happenning a lot lately. Oh my does Amaury know how to hold a fan! They all need to learn from him. Dom is practically running away from that fan and yeah that nicely shaved and thoroughly oiled chest look is getting old, we want the TAT back! or even just bare Went chest, they can always say the tat has dissolved in the heat no? or he’s been inflicted with the Michael Jackson skin peeling condition, we all know it’s a fake anyway and we’ve long abandoned our rationale judgements for this show anyway how much difference will that make. Kudos to T-Bag for making me ROTFLMAO! he deserves to be nominated this season. Went as sexy as…and if I may say so he really has lost those few pounds he packed up in Chicago.

BustySinclair @ 09/19/2006 at 4:05 pm

So I wasn’t thee only one who immediatly thought “He’s got someone buried under there….”
Love this show so damn addicted. Damn it.

wentworth i think hes absoluately amazing..but when it comes to his smile…i think he looks that much better with a serious face :s sorry

junglegirljlt @ 09/19/2006 at 5:53 pm

Friends of mine watched them filming in Mineral Wells, Tx. If I can I’ll try to score you some pictures!

thats our friend Shirley in the pic with Amaury Nolasco!!

T-bag fan @ 09/19/2006 at 6:01 pm

i dont know why really but i just looove T-bag, its not like im atracted to killers or peadaphiles or anything but he is just so hot

THANKS JARED. COOL PICS!!

If I see one more photo of Wentworth, Jared, I’m gonna hurl!

fanofamury @ 09/19/2006 at 11:03 pm

jared plzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzz more pics of Amuary and no more went.

where are they filming in Little Elm cuz I live in the dallas metroplex help me out!

if they need to find a small town prison break locator needs to go to Ladonia Texas it has an empty town hall

i love wentworth. People think t-bag is hot? that’s nuts. thank you for posting each episode on here. that rocks.

Gasp! Why are they posin’ with all these fat *******. Gawddmmit! I thought escaped convicts are supposed to be afraid of pigs.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All