Sky Captain Angelina Reporting For Duty

Sky Captain Angelina Reporting For Duty

Here’s a flashback behind-the-scenes look at Angelina Jolie in 2004′s Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow also starring Jude Law and Gwyneth Paltrow. More pictures in the gallery!

angelina jolie sky captain 01
angelina jolie sky captain 02
angelina jolie sky captain 03
angelina jolie sky captain 04
angelina jolie sky captain 05
angelina jolie sky captain 06

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All

JJ!!! You’re back!!! What’s happening? Don’t do this to us — we’re having heart problems when we can’t post onto Jolie-Pitt site.

I never saw this movie. Odd that both Angie and Gwyneth are in it.

Testing!!!!

Why arent my posts showing up?GRRRR

I have to close the BAMZS threads every so often because it bogs down my server lots. Sorry, been trying to solve this problem!

trini gurl @ 09/27/2006 at 1:17 pm

thanx so much Jared! She is gorgeous as always.

She appears just some minutes, half an hour maybe. And the role is not really genial. but she’s still pretty!

JJ:

I am so glad that you are back! I always feel bummed when I have no problems logging into dlisted, Philton, FF, but always, always have a problem with JustJared. And yet they say Perezhilton had two million hits in one day last week, and his site doesn’t crash.

It seems there is always some ongoing change here — now there’s no report abuse button, no preview comments window, and there’s only 25 posts per page. How come all these constant changes?

No matter, though, I am still a JustJared fan (because of the Brad/Angelina threads) and will always remain so.

Thanks for the new thread — it’s really a non-news thread, but a sandbox for us BAMZS lovers.

She look stupid. Sorry. Don’t find her appealing in any way.

3 | SAM\

I dont think the character she was playing was SUPPOSED to look “appealing” SOME actors have to play the same role after another.. with perfect hair, perfect wardrobe. BORING!

Angie is NEVER BORING!

you're stupid @ 09/27/2006 at 2:07 pm

She look stupid. Sorry. Don’t find her appealing in any way.

3 | SAM
**********
i think you’re looking at your reflection in the mirror

think positive! @ 09/27/2006 at 2:17 pm

THANK YOU THANK YOU JARED!!You are the best!!

10 | briseis | -There is a “Flag comment” button now.It’s the same with the abuse one.You can flag the comment and Jared will delete it ASAP.I did it and it works fine! ;)

Dear jj, I guess I am not like all of the
rest, and I am going to tell you how I
really feel about the new thread: thanx
for NOTHING!
If there are bad pix of AJ, these must be
IT.
But, THANX for all of the previous ones.
I mean it.

I think commenting has been restored, guys… Cross your fingers that it stays this way!

surprised? not me @ 09/27/2006 at 5:49 pm

After repeated inquiries about the fate of the $4 million in People-magazine money Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt promised to donate to childrens’ charities, the couple made a surprise announcement last week. A spokeswoman for the couple says the Jolie/Pitt Foundation has pledged $1 million to Global Action for Children and $1 million to Doctors Without Borders. The news more or less resolves any lingering questions about what the pair actually planned to do with their Shiloh windfall. While the global obsession with the world’s most beautiful and selfless couple seems to be a boon for charities, Brangelina isn’t above making a bit of change on the side. “They’ve made tons of money through Getty,” crows a high-level magazine editor, describing how the couple recently tried shopping photos of themselves leaving a restaurant to the photo agency for $150,000. Do gooders, my ass.

Thanks for the new thread Just jared. However, I must say that you dug deep in the vault for these pictures. You know that you are my favorite blogger, but stills of the “Good Shepard” may have been more appropriate. However, since I am a fan of AJ, I will go with the flow. Thanks again, Just Jared.

think positive! @ 09/27/2006 at 6:05 pm

15 | Just Jared |-THANK YOU MAN!

Yes I think something about “The Good Shepard” would be more appropriate also but we have to appreciate the hard work Jared does for us! Maybe he will put something about it later in the week!

****The news more or less resolves any lingering questions about what the pair actually planned to do with their Shiloh windfall. **** –#16
——————-

Shaddup you ass. Anyone framing some little bitchy blurb in that manner, ‘resolves any *lingering* questions,’ is OBVIOUSLY doing a hit job on them to begin with, you dolt. Like Brad & Angelina have to set up or “stage” sh*t to make dough. Even if that were true, and the busy couple somehow needed a little cash on the side – what makes you think they’d have to “shop” it, like friggin’ Kristin Cavaleery or Asslee Simpson?? They have people beatingd own their door every day throwing money for movies, endorsements, pics, spreads etc.. at them. You’re a simpleton.

…and JARED, I KNOW THE SERVER ISSUES ARE A PAIN, and OUR 500 PAGE THREADS DON’T HELP…BUT COULD YOU (((((( PLEASE TRASH THIS SKY CAPTAIN THREAD)))) – IT SUCKS!! PLEASE START OVER!!!

((chanel)) @ 09/27/2006 at 6:08 pm

i have this movie she looks pretty in these pics shes the best!!!!does anyone know were is angie now in new york or los angeles?

angie 4 life!

Thanks, think positive!

The real lou @ 09/27/2006 at 6:13 pm

#20 CLINIQUA,You crack me up!Thanks Jared for the new thread.

Just Jared Fan @ 09/27/2006 at 6:14 pm

I liked Jolie in this movie, And the thread is just fine, its nice of jared to put up a new one,

Thanks JJ for the new thread

think positive! @ 09/27/2006 at 6:22 pm

22 | Just Jared | -You welcome “boss” LOL! Anytime! :) BAMZS fans ROCKS!

COLD HARD MATH @ 09/27/2006 at 6:25 pm

Jared is working again? Cool!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All