Eric Bana's Boleyn Girls

Eric Bana's Boleyn Girls

EXCITING! Here are the very first pictures from the set of historical drama The Other Boleyn Girl starring Eric Bana, Scarlett Johansson, and Natalie Portman (pictured above with head turned). The Other Boleyn Girl is based on Philippa Gregory‘s novel and tells the story of the two ferociously ambitious Boleyn sisters contending for the affection of 16th century English King Henry VIII, played by Eric Bana. Natalie will play Anne Boleyn, Scarlett will play Mary Boleyn.

This cast seems really strong (and beautiful), so I’m banking on this move being a knockout. Kristin Scott Thomas (Sarah Davies in Mission: Impossible)recently joined the cast as Lady Elizabeth, the mother of the Boleyn sisters. The Other Boleyn Girl is set for a 2007 release. More pictures in the gallery!

the other boleyn girl 01
the other boleyn girl 02

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Both chicks will do their usual horrible English accents and ruin this.

Hahaha…oh stanley, I think you may be right. Aren’t there any real English girls who can do this justice? However I am an Eric Bana fan so I’ll end up seeing it anyway…

Eric Bana looks so hot, I love him.

There is going to be a whole lotta hotness going on in this film.

I still say Keira would have been a better Mary just for the look-like-Natalie thing, but Scarlet can act better.

I sort of hope they don’t attempt accents. Accents in England back then are actually estimated to sound like current day West Virginia accents, so I’d like them to forget accents. Natalie’s had some flaw’s in V but it was also mixed dialect because of Evey’s upbringing. Maybe they’ll get a good coach for them seeing as both girls are American. Other American actresses have pulled off British just fine before.
I also think that it’s a shame if directors let accents limit casting. Good actors do the accent work as part of their role. American actors deal with so many dialects in this country, why are we not allowed to attempt British?

BANA’s HOT AS HELL!

Oh, pish-posh! Scarlette and Natalie, both two of my favorite
actresses, I don’t bloody care if they’re not “authentic” English,
I’m still going to see the film. LORDS, Eric Bana defines sexy. I’m
so excited for this film! Er…. I’m sorry… but directly south of er…
Mr. Bana’s glorious face… well, that is rather interesting.

Scartalie Porthansson @ 09/27/2006 at 12:43 pm

Dammit, couldn’t they have snapped it with Natalie at least facing the camera???

i dont agree with u pplz..i think good acressess make the movie work..other wise ERIC is also not english…but he b the right choice 4 the role and also the girls 2…b/c they are actors not so called STARS..

ERIC BANA IS THE SEXY!!!!!!!!

Hot damn! @ 09/27/2006 at 8:19 pm

Erica Bana is gorgeous!

Scarlett will ruin this movie, though. She is a horrible actress.

Bana’s hot! ooh

4 | moi — hopefully =)

Natalie’s accent sucks. Scarlett on the other hand has a great English accent.

Historically Henry is a fat redheaded man, I’d say Eric Bana is the farthest from that. What does Hollywood care about historical facts though??

WOW What’s that down there??!! I agree with you eme its verry interesting.. ERIC BANA IS SOO YUMMY!!

What is that thing protruding from beneath sexy Bana’s robe???

14 | sami | 09/27/06 10:58 PM | Flag Comment
_________________________________________

I know, I was thinking the same thing. But Eric Bana is so sexy I don’t really care. Plus he’s a great actor. :)

nada mas pasando por aki

I am just curious if that is a codpiece? it looks HUGE!

The bigger the codpiece the higher the man was in society. He’s
playing a king his codpiece has to HUGE.

Who cares about accents?

great actors, all of them.

ESTEFANIA @ 12/07/2006 at 5:03 pm

ERIC! … ERIC! … ERIC! ESE HOMBRE SI QUE ES ATRACTIVO! SU ESPOSA ES UNA MUJER MUY, MUY, MUY AFORTUNADA! EN LA PELICULA “TROY” ERIC SE VE MEJOR QUE BRAD PITT LA VERDAD! TIENE MAS PERSONALIDAD Y MEJOR CUERPO. CREO QUE ESTA NUEVA PELICULA LO VA A PROYECTAR IGUAL O MEJOR QUE EN “TROY” PORQUE LOS PAPELES DE PRINCIPE O DE REY LE QUEDAN SUPER BIEN. LO MALO ES QUE A ERIC NO LE DAN LA PUBLICIDAD QUE SE MERECE, YA QUE NUNCA SACAN INFORMACION ADICIONAL SOBRE EL, SOLO HABLAN DE LOS ESTUPIDOS DE PITT Y JOLIE, DE JESSICA SIMPSON (QUE YA CANSA) Y DE BRITNEY SPEARS CON SU “FED EX” Y SUS FOTOS SIN ROPA INTERIOR.
TAMBIEN LO ESTAMOS ESPERANDO EN LA PELICULA “LUCKY YOU”, QUE VA A SALIR EN MARZO Y QUE TAMBIEN SE VE GUAPISIMO!
ERIC, TIENES MUCHAS ADMIRADORAS … YOU ARE ONE OF THE SEXIEST MEN ALIVE!!!

Hi! Very nice site! Thanks you very much! Y0ZaIIy9t3cy

skyla Says:

September 28th, 2006 at 5:40 am

14 | sami | 09/27/06 10:58 PM | Flag Comment
_________________________________________

You guys are right about King Henry being a redhead and fat, but the thing is he was not fat when this story line was happening. In fact, he becomes very heavy when he is married to his third wife due to an accident (he hurt his thigh muscle) which left him unable to continue hunting, sword play, etc.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All