Gwen Stefani is All Wrapped Up

Gwen Stefani is All Wrapped Up

Yummy mummy Gwen Stefani looked positively radiant in show-stopping taffeta dress as she left the five-star luxury Claridges Hotel last night in London with hubby Gavin Rossdale. Gwen, 36, and hubby Gavin, 40, were all glammed up for the White Cube Party, part of London’s Frieze Art Fair week. Not sure how I feel about the shape of the dress but Gwen still is glowing! More pictures in the gallery…

gwen stefani claridges hotel 01
gwen stefani claridges hotel 02
gwen stefani claridges hotel 03
gwen stefani claridges hotel 04
gwen stefani claridges hotel 05
gwen stefani claridges hotel 06
gwen stefani claridges hotel 07
gwen stefani claridges hotel 08

Charley Gallay/Getty

Gorgeous color dress – odd cut thou. She’s looking good.

suspicious_package @ 09/28/2006 at 10:45 am

I actually really like the dress. Only Gwen could pull it off, though.

I don’t like the drees, but I love the color

I love her, but hate the dress. 90210 anyone?

the dress looks dumb

Sandbitch @ 09/28/2006 at 1:10 pm

It looks like she’s wearing a garbage bin liner over a pair of track pants! I don’t think she wore that thing for a joke, so she must be a bit silly.

aycaramba @ 09/28/2006 at 1:37 pm

my grandmother knows better not 2 wear that dress hehe, that is 1 ugly dress…

Oh my ******* god!

That has to be one of the ugliest excuses for a dress, I´ve EVER seen.

She has the worse style ever!

the dress is weird, but it kind of works on her… she can pull (almost) anything off! she looks gorgeous though, glowing and so fit… i love it.

Now Gwen is my girl and I love her but that dress? I don’t care who the designer is could be Versace, Armani or Gucci, I wouldn’t have it for 10cents. HIDEOUS!!!!

Missgolightly @ 09/28/2006 at 2:45 pm

Hmm, Quality Street chocolates, anyone? The dress reminds me of
those chocolate wrappers! Colour is fab, and Gwen does look
glowing…but the dress shape makes her look like a rectangle! Never
a dull fashion moment with Miss Stefani, though!

That is one fugly dress. He could do so much better than being w/ someone like her.

Gwen! Gwen, what ya doin girl? Don’t EVER wear something like that again!!! I love you dearly, but that dress has GOT TO GO!!!

nice dress, too bad it’s on backwards….

darth1sbw @ 09/28/2006 at 6:42 pm

She always looks like she stepped out of a dumpster to me.

just saying... @ 09/28/2006 at 7:39 pm

HOLY ****!!! WHAT A HORRIBLE LOOKING DRESS!!!

AnnaNicoleDressesBetter @ 09/28/2006 at 8:08 pm

I believe that dress is by Butterick. Its pattern number 6753 and it sucks. Gwen’s taste is questionable, leaning toward bad.

sorry, as stylish as gwyn is, i really wonder what she saw in the mirror w/ that!!! i hope she did not design that!!! it is ugly as hell.

Hey everyone is allowed to make a mistake now and then. Although I don’t care for the shape of the dress, she still looks good. The color looks fantastic against her pale, white skin. Plus, she has a handsome hubby on her arm. Great-looking couple.

I don’t know I’m a little on both sides. Some cuts of the dress I like some I don’t. There is something about it. The color is great………..

I love love love Gwen. She’s my girl. I honestly dont think she wore the dress because she liked it. If I got famous and Gwen made me a L.A.M.B. outfit and I thought it was the most ugliest outfit EVER, I would still wear it out of respect…So maybe thats what she’s doing. I’m hoping cuz that is one F to the UG to the LY dress!!!

Hi! Very nice site! Thanks you very much! oZ5oHHzepFO