Foxy Fights Through the Pain

Foxy Fights Through the Pain

Seems like biking and running are the choice sports for Hollywood’s leading men. 40-year-old Lost actor Matthew Fox was spotted getting his sweat on during a film break in Hawaii. Foxy looks pained in more than half of these pictures but the results definitely show on Lost! Many more pictures in the gallery…

Matthew Fox‘s upcoming football drama We Are Marshall co-starring Matthew McConaughey will be released just in time for the Christmas season, Dec. 22.

matthew fox running biking 01
matthew fox running biking 27
matthew fox running biking 28
matthew fox running biking 29
matthew fox running biking 30

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Damn he’s soo sexy ! I always wanted to have a closer look at his ass and this is just perfect. Plus, i love the bulge ! Nice thing you got there Matthew, i knew it !

Why can’t he take a page from the Gyllenhaal/McConaughey biking/running rule: DO IT SHIRTLESS!! There are definately not enough Matthew Fox shirtless pics out there!! He is too hot!!!

Tocolo Piacerre @ 09/29/2006 at 11:09 am

Good god.

i can see something poking out but it’s small …oh well

I love it when he licks his lips. Lick!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matthewfan @ 09/29/2006 at 12:29 pm

I’ve always viewed Matthew Fox as one of the sexiest actors in Hollywood. These pics just confirm the facts. He’s very humble…kinda shy…and has no clue just how HOT he truly is! That combination is irresistable in a man. Matt’s a walking sex god. He’s just so beautiful.

LOL, he has a little wee wee. But then again so do all guys when they’re exercising, its science you know.

Holy ****!!

Could somebody please tell him not to flash us with his genitals?!

Man…..I think today I lost more than my appetite.

Pink Sherbert @ 09/29/2006 at 2:10 pm

why is his weiner looking all weird and such?

Matthewfan @ 09/29/2006 at 2:39 pm

Geez, people…give the guy a break!! He’s out jogging… minding his own business… dressed in comfortable spandex jogging attire. He’s oblivious to some photog snapping pictures of him from across the street, and could probably care less what the pics look like. It’s the angle and the way the sun is hitting the spandex in his crotch area that’s showing the shape of his genitals. I’m sure it’s not intentional on Matthew’s part. Any male dressed the exact same way would look just like he does around the genital area. GET A LIFE folks….he’s exercising for Christ sake.

I’m more Brad Pitt xD

holy hotness, yes yes yes!

Matthewfan I totally agree!! He is so damn hot..especially on Lost!! We need more Foxy candids JJ!! Thanks tho

Hot hot hot! More Foxy, jj!

Sure, he’s hot, but am I the only person who finds cycling shorts to be as sexy as… Donald Rumsfeld?! As sexy as Jake, Matthew and Lance are, I find those shorts a MAJOR turn off (blech)!

Without spandex, we would have never been able to see the goods. God bless Spandex. God bless Matthew Fox. for wearing them. I’ve never had a thing for Charlie from Party of Five, but now I have to rethink my position.

design_officer @ 09/29/2006 at 6:09 pm

oh please there is absolutely nothing about spandex that
warrants the description comfortable. i don’t care who you
are or what you are doing, there is no reason for you to
draw attention to your twig and berries. especially if they are
very withered berries and a piece of a twig. personally i wear
a thin pink leotard so that not only can people see my bits
but they can also see my man nipples. dress like slobs like
the rest of us do and you will be fine.

Matthew is so sexy, funny I hate dhima s teh preachy brother on POF but love him on Lost. must be the muscles
also I am sure he is a grower not a shower.
not to get overly graphic but come on ladies we hav all been with men who seem t o have baby penises and voila with a little love ya got 8 inches on your hands

Brad Pitt has paparazzi nude pics on teh internet and you can actually SEE his stuff. Now THAT’S SMALL !

Matthewfan you’ve certainly haven’t seen those pics or you wouldn’t say that.

I like spandex. Every man (taht isn’t FAT) should wear them !

Yeah, but Brad Pitt grows….
Pitt is way cooler than this guy.

I think many people here have a very “generous” estimates of the average ***** size. For people who think Matt is below average, you are either extremely lucky, or youre in for a huge dissapointment in the real dating world.

zombiezgrl @ 10/01/2006 at 9:12 pm

Wow…I feel like I know Matthew MUCH better now!
Now, if only Jakey would wear spandex…..

Hi! Very nice site! Thanks you very much! LVPYbOXqqcs