Matthew McConaughey
is a Sweaty Hippie

Matthew McConaughey<br />is a Sweaty Hippie

Matthew McConaughey, whose sweaty body we are all too familiar with, got a good workout in yesterday afternoon on the Santa Monica stairs in Santa Monica, CA. Matthew was tailed (the two kept a good distance between each other) by friend and fellow actor Cole Hauser, who starred in 2004′s Paparazzi . If you noticed, Matthew has “6:22″ written on his washboard abs. My guess is that’s how fast he can run a mile. Think so?

Matthew is scheduled to attend the Marshall University-UCF football game this upcoming Wednesday, Oct. 4 in Huntington, West Virginia. More pictures in the gallery including Matthew taking his dog to the animal hospital in Malibu this past Wednesday!

matthew mcconaughey sweaty 01
matthew mcconaughey sweaty 29

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
sweet.o.apple @ 09/29/2006 at 9:26 am

first yayayay! hes hot but in the main photo (middle one) he pants like a dog.. eew ha

He just looks nasty to me. Different strokes I guess.

I think the tattoo is the bible verse matthew 6:22- 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

That being said, his body may be hot, but dear lord matthew, SHAVE, and get a hair cut!

Isn’t Cole Hauser the guy who was with Matthew when he got arrested for playing naked bongo?

i heard it Matthew n the X now, true? Matt looks very salty n stinky winky hehe, Brad Pitt is still the sexiest man alive 4 me, luv yah Brad mwahh

He’s only being real, Do you really think everyone goes around thinking the Celebrities goes around looking like they do on the T.V.or Movies.NO not here.maybe he making a movie ever think of that.?And it makes us know he’s real.

Cole Hauser? I looooovve Cole Hauser. Where are the pics of him? Please o please show some pics of Cole. That voice……

I agree he just looks nasty now

still like him though

sultrydame @ 09/29/2006 at 12:10 pm

Ugh, I prefer him clean-shaven. He’s more sexy that way. What, is he trying to scare girls away?

Do you think he’s stuffing now? That looks a little unreal.

My GAWD what an ass! Double entendre !

I don’t know what people finds in him.

Oh god, first Matthew Fox….and now this?

Is this a nightmare or what?

Mediterranean @ 09/29/2006 at 2:54 pm

You are good looking guy, Matthew but please DO SHAVE YOUR BEARD!!!! It is such a turn-off.

Did I crack the code?

Matthew 6:22 – in the Bible:
22 “The lamp of the body is the eye. If therefore your eye is sound, your whole body will be full of light.

My bad… Candice already figured that out!
I agree.

He doesn’t wear the shorts as well as Matthew Fox. McC is still a little out of shape, but he looks much better than 6 months ago.

movie fan @ 09/30/2006 at 6:57 am

Yeah, I don’t like the beard, but he is HOT!!! David you think he’s
a little out of shape? You must not see what most men look like,
especially his age!!
He looks terrific, and I love his laid-back attitude.
Who is Cole Hauser? What’s he been in?

movie fan @ 09/30/2006 at 7:06 am

#5 aycaramba
I think that was something dreamed up by Jennifer Aniston’s fans
on blogs, or her publicity team, because no one really seems to
want her and he is the reigning Sexiest Man Alive. I cannot
imagine him with her — he likes down to earth beauties, fun girls
like Sandra Bullock and Penelope Cruz, not high-maintenance, self-
absorbed, whiners. Can you imagine her hiking, or hanging out
with him and his buddies from Texas at a barbecue or going
fishing? Not likely…..
I can see him with kate hudson, or Eva Longoria, or someone like
that.

#5 aycaramba

Could be another publicity rumor created by Huvaniston. I can’t see them together, these two have diffrent kind of life styl.

Cool body,but his ***** doesn’t look good in that short pants.
Brad Pitt is the best , the sexiest , the most beautiful , the most handsome & every thing …
I love BP.
:x :x :x

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

movie fan @ 09/30/2006 at 7:08 pm

Who is Cole Hauser?

donegaveup @ 09/30/2006 at 7:09 pm

Why doesn’t this pig clean himself up? He use to be hot but now…not so much. I read he was after J. Aniston…could be a good match they both like to go topless.

sistergoldenhair @ 10/01/2006 at 2:09 pm

Doesn’t he look greaaaat! Love all the pic’s Jared! Keep em coming! I think he’s growing the beard for a movie role folks! Cut him some slack. We all know he’s the sexiest!! ;-)

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All